Not Engaged Yet
Options

FRIDAY!

Re: FRIDAY!

• Options
    @southernpeach89 happy bday! You and Callie will both be Libras ... and your husband made me want to cry, so I can imagine your tears :')

@minskat30 yay closing!!

Didn't do much last night. Spent good chunk of the day emailing fedex and trying to figure out my package. Ended up just sending it to my mum's place because apartments. Guhh

Last night also my eyes started being weird. I'm on the computer a lot, so I'm assuming eye strain. I ended up making an eye dr appointment for end of October when i'm off. I prob need a stronger prescription *sigh* We also watched "Blindspot" WOW THAT IS A GOOD SHOW!! I think i'm finally caught up on my shows only to have a new week start ha ha!
    Saturday isn't much. Probably breakkie with my mum, tidying and homework since Matt is going to a football game.

Sunday .... possibly going to Matt's parent's place. They spent 2 weeks in western Canada {which is beautiful fyi - google British Columbia under 'images'} and apparently they got us stuff. Perfect timing so I can bring them a catalogue of tea stuff! *yay*

I think tonight is just dishes, and relaxing. Not doing anything on computer!
  • Options
    Now I want some sort of dip in a sourdough bread bowl. Thanks guys.
    Omg this sounds really good! I may need to stop in Panera this weekend.

Anniversary

• Options
    A bread bowl sounds amazing right now....

@swazzle geez, maybe a nest was disrupted or something.
    @cu97tiger your weekend sounds like a lot of fun!
    @peaseblossom55 Fingers and toes crossed that you pass your test!!

• Options
    @caseface5 - Where in Texas is the wedding?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    @beachyone15 The wedding itself is in New Braunfels. We are flying into Austin on Thursday, driving to San Antonio for Friday and Saturday and then to New Braunfels for Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday then back to Austin to fly home.
    friends tv show funy
  • Options

I am not doing much this weekend, cleaning, getting all the fried foods at the faire.

@swazzle that is such a weird coincidence right now....my new house is apparently full of spiders because I keep getting bitten in my sleep. I never SEE any yet I wake up every morning with 2 large bites next to each other (like a vampire) and they stay red for about 4-5 days!! So I have a new group of 2 each morning in a new spot and I finally told my H that enough is enough and we need to call an exterminator or set out powder or something.

@southernpeach89 happy birthday!! hoep you have a great time, yay for your in laws bringing bread haha. Hopefully we'll have a Callie update before Tuesday, good luck!

@lavenderfields13 ugh me too, I've gotten to the point where I bought the next size up in jeans and even that didn't motivate me to cut the shit....hopefully soon....but can we have a lunch date before then? haha

@cu97tiger Have a fun time with your guests!

@untouchablets that concert sounds really fun

@speakeasy14 woohoo flooring done, sweet

• Options

@swazzle Oh lawd, I hate bug bites in general, but spider bites? Yeesh. Why can't the bugs feast on other bugs and leave human butts alone?

@southernpeach89 Happy birthday!!

Last night I had BF over and finally cooked for him, something I'd been promising for a while. Made chicken tikka masala with rice because it's a recipe I love and it's hard to foul up. Although I ended up accidentally burning the rice and slightly overcooking the chicken because of Jeopardy... BF was watching it and I kept trying to watch too (we are those people that shout the answers at the tv.) Food was still good though. Cracked open a bottle of wine I had been saving, actually cleared off my dining table so we could sit, and had ourselves a good talk.

Work has been majorly hectic lately, we are understaffed where people have quit and not been replaced, and there's some sort of issue getting new people hired. My director is out today and I stayed late to work ahead on some things yesterday so today should be mild.

This evening I'm just going to chill at home and clean, hopefully more cleaning than chilling... and tomorrow I wake up nice and early to go to a WVU football game with BF and our mutual friend. It's a color themed game, so I'm supposed to wear gold, but I don't own anything that's gold... so I think I shall attempt to crochet a gold beanie during my lunch break today. That or borrow a shirt from BF's thousand WVU shirts.

• Options
    beachyone15beachyone15 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited September 2015
    @caseface5 - Sounds like a busy week! Let me know if you need any restaurant suggestions :)

ETF: sp

• Options
    Now I want some sort of dip in a sourdough bread bowl. Thanks guys.
    Omg this sounds really good! I may need to stop in Panera this weekend.
    My mom made this dip over Labor Day weekend: http://barefootcontessa.com/recipes.aspx?RecipeID=343&S=0 and it was delicious, I might make it in a sour dough bread bowl Sunday.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • Options
    @jenjen047 All that food sounds noms! I LOVE coconut shrimp!!!! Good choice!
  • Options
    @jenna8984 I'd be calling an exterminator ASAP! It is so weird when you don't see them and they're on you while you're sleeping! Ugh, gross. 
    Yeah I'm sometime bulging out of my current jeans and I refuse to go up a size! I know this size is where I should be so I want to at least get back to where I fit in them comfortably. Yes, please to a lunch date!

@jenjen047 The food sounds delicious!

@speakeasy14 I hate creepy stuff too and since my birthday is near Halloween people always wanted to do haunted houses, haunted hayrides, etc as my birthday outing. No, thank you. 

• Options
    @eilis1228 - Brazilian marinated grilled flank steak, coconut milk rice, collard greens, fried plantains.

And, OMG, the PMDD is hitting me hard today.  Only 1.5 hours left of work.  I can make it.
  • Options
    @wink0erin Hiya! Jealous of the WVU football game you get to go to! I miss them.

Anniversary

• Options
    @beachyone15 Thanks! It will be busy but we're hoping since most of our big family from MA is going it will be a good time!

@Eilis1228 Thanks for the tubing recommendation. I just Mapquested it and it is 6 minutes from our hotel so we will have to check it out! BF would love doing something like that!
    friends tv show funy
  • Options
    @caseface5 is this the wedding you were not looking forward to? If so, at least there are plenty of options for good food and entertainment in Texas. 

@lavenderfields13 ugh same here! I also always had a costume party for my birthday party.  The one year I refused to dress up because I wanted a normal birthday party. 
  • Options
    @caseface5 No prob! A lot of people do it down there. In college, we would pass around a bag of Franzia while we floated :-P You'll probably also see a lot of coolers with their own tube. 

• Options
    @Speakeasy14 Yeah, this is the one. Going to try to make a good time out of it!

friends tv show funy
  • Options

@eilis1228 fried pickles for sure!! Last year I had fried oreo and wasn't that impressed so maybe this year I'll try a fried snickers or something like that. And the fresh cut fried potato chips are my favorite! H will get approximately 4 corn dogs as that's his favorite hahah.

@caseface5 Have fun in TX!!

@lavenderfields13 I am not big on creepy, scary Halloweeny stuff either. I once did a corn maze on a first date and it was terrible. I hated the guy and I was stuck with him because we couldn't find our way out. I'm not even kidding, I was legit pissed off because I wanted to get away from him, I tried to end it and cut through the corn and I got yelled at lol.

• Options
    @jenna8984 LOL! I guess a corn maze would be an awful way to spend a first date if it's not going well. Better to go with someone you wouldn't mind getting stuck with.

I love Halloween stuff, including the spooky things. Haunted houses and trails are my jam. Get a chainsaw dude near me and I will flip out though. Nope nope nope/

• Options
    @beanbot2002 You are SO CLOSE!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see how everything is going to come together!!! I miss seeing you around here. <3

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards