Not Engaged Yet
Options

FRIDAY!

13»

Re: FRIDAY!

• Options
    @beanbot2002 OMG Your wedding is seriously almost a month away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe how quickly everything has flown by! I've heard some good and bad stories about being induced...it does scare me just because I don't know what to expect and how my body will respond but all I can hope for now is just that she comes safely. We are so ready for her to be here and I can't wait to show you all squishy baby pictures!
  • Options
    Oh hey @beanbot2002!!! I can't believe how close your wedding is, and I can't wait to see all the pictures!!!!!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • Options
    Hi @beanbot2002. Holy crap your wedding is getting so close! I started worrying about and second guessing stuff like decor too as mine got closer- like "I don't have enough decor, it's not going to look awesome enough". I know everyone says it- but no one's going to notice because they're going to be having so much fun so it doesn't even matter! 

@jenna8984 Haha that sounds like an awful first date. Please have all the fried dough for me at the fair. I haven't had it in SO long :(

• Options
    Guysss this day is dragging! I can't focus, I'm so bored. I don't know if I'm going to have energy to workout when I get home. I just want to read, watch Netflix and eat pizza with my cat!

Beauty Pizza animated GIF
    Same. I wanna go home and open my Fedex box ....

• Options

So I haven't posted here before, but I thought why not.

FI is coming home today after being in the hospital for 3 weeks. I'm so excited to see him. I was only able to visit on weekends because he was 2.5 hours away. So this weekend is going to involve relaxing and catching up on TV shows that we watch together.

I received my sample invitations yesterday. Not impressed :'(  Guess I'll start the search over again.

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    @eilis1228 hahaha the dog enjoying the vacuum
  • Options
    @speakeasy14 the red panda!! *-*
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards