Not Engaged Yet
Options

State your confessions here... (and UOs, IIs, I Judges)

124»

Re: State your confessions here... (and UOs, IIs, I Judges)

• Options
    I can 100% picture @GoldenPenguin making that exact same face that Ross is making in the gif :joy: 

• Options
    TwoDimes said:
    Swazzle said:
    I can 100% picture @GoldenPenguin making that exact same face that Ross is making in the gif :joy: 

You'll be able to 100% picture me making Phoebe's face in Chicago!! I might even squeal when I see you!!
    ONE MONTH ONE MONTH ONE MONTH! 

• Options
    I'm want to confess that I like every single one of you a whole lot! And I kinda feel like the "kid sister" a lot since I'm not in a place where I've bought a house or done a lot of other "grown up" things yet. So I learn so much from all of you! But I also feel that since I'm the "kid sister" I'm annoying a lot of the time, and I don't really fit in. So, I'm sorry if I'm one of the annoying ones. And also sorry if this post is annoying!
  • Options
    labro said:
    Cinders has a confession.

She is NOT sorry that she just murdered an innocent bird in the backyard right in front of her mama.
    Oh no!  Bad Cinders...

...unless Cinders is a good dog....clearly the bird was evil and trying to harm mama by spreading infectious diseases.  Cinders was just trying to protect you.  See?  Circular logic win.  
  • Options
    BAD CINDERS BAD!!!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards