Not Engaged Yet
Options

Freakin' Friday!

Re: Freakin' Friday!

• Options
    @speakeasy14 that's amazing. Although doesn't he know that show has been off the air for 10 years? (Or is it back???) That's still fantastic that you pulled it off.

• Options
    @minskat30 - I do all that.  I think that I am just the world's worst pregnant woman.  If there was a trophy for being the worst, I'd win it.  I know I need to suck it up and shut up, ha!

• Options
    Soooooo worth it, @speakeasy14 !!!!!!
  • Options
    labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    @speakeasy14 I'm not a big fan of pranks but yours sounds hilarious and perfect!!

@beachyone15 I hope your day goes by fast too! I am sorry you're missing out on all the fun!

• Options
    Now I'm looking at sandals online, and I want these!!!  LINK
  • Options
    labrolabro member
    @CocoBellaF I have another very similar pair of K&K sandals in black and they are super comfy and easy to pull on!

• Options
    @TwoDimes you're so thoughtful! Who knows what would have happened to that champagne if you didn't help them out! Enjoy your biking and gelato! 

@beachyone15 enjoy date night and your weekend away! You guys deserve a nice relaxing weekend!

@minskat30 that's a good idea for Raj, hopefully he'll use it!  We bought one of those doggy step things for my mom's dogs because he's starting to get arthritis.  He refuses to use it and will just bark till someone helps him up.  Stubborn little dog. 
  • Options
    @labro - Do they run small or large?  They only come in a 6, and I'm normally a 5.5 in Steve Madden and a 5 in Nine West.  If they run small, they might work for me.

@minskat30 - We have broken it down to days.  Approx. 85 if she goes all the way to her due date.  I'm counting down and starting a list of all the things I'm going to do once I physically have the strength.  Post-pregnancy bucket list!  :)

• Options
    labrolabro member
    @CocoBellaF I'm generally a solid 8.5 and I just checked my order history and they are an 8.5 too. it may run too large for you but they carry K&K in store so you could probably try them on and see for yourself! The back ankle strap is adjustable and it could work out just fine. I don't think they'd be large to the point of being floppy.

• Options
    @wink0erin I'm on team do it yourself, if you can.  We've done everything for the house on our own, and saved so much money. Maybe ask anyone you know who does landscaping for advice to keep it level and drainage issues.
  • Options
    @AlPacina I'm excited to have two dogs in the house. I love having two, it's just unrealistic for us to get another one. I told BF last night that after today with my cousin and having two dogs in the house that my baby fever and puppy fever will be at an all time high and he goes "better get you some tylenol to bring that fever down!!!"
    friends tv show funy
  • Options
    @AlPacina you got this! I don't meal plan, but I make sure to take something out to make for dinner at least three times a week (I can't cook for just two so there's always leftover nights).  Knowing I need to make something because it's thawed makes me less likely to go out. 
  • Options

Question for my OMHs:

What was your favorite bridal shower present, if you had one?

• Options
    minskat30minskat30 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited April 2016
    @alpacina - That is what I alternate for H's breakfasts for the weeks (I eat at work because my breakfast here is subsidized).  I do steel cut oats in the winter/colder weather with walnuts and golden raisins.  In the summer, I do granola (or rolled oats with some chopped nuts a little coconut flakes) and yogurt with some fresh fruit chopped up in the summer/warmer weather.  Easy and (other than the nuts) affordable...not to mention delicious.  I actually can't wait to be off this summer and have parfaits myself for breakfast.  ;)  

ETA - I didn't have a bridal shower but I did get a very nice gift from my best friend of a real quality robe around that time.  
  • Options
    beachyone15beachyone15 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited April 2016
    What was your favorite bridal shower present, if you had one?

An apron that my grandmother made for me. I don't wear it, but it has sentimental value. At the time of our wedding, she was 97 and couldn't make it. She passed away about a year later (last October).
    I remember opening that gift at my bridal shower and everything just hit me at once. It was already so surreal to have everyone I love in the same room at once, that when I opened that gift I started bawling. It's probably one of my favorite wedding memories.

ETF: words

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    AlPacina said:

The sky is completely black, and I feel like maybe the rapture is here. Or whatever the opposite of that is. The dark version.

LMAO! 

Poor Marv! 

• Options
    labrolabro member
    edited April 2016
    @AlPacina

Most of my favorites were non-registry gifts.

1. A large woven basket with two bath towels, and magazines on the 50 local best bars, date night ideas, etc.

2. Some really beautiful serving dishes that I hadn't even though to register for.

3. A monogrammed car tote like this one https://www.etsy.com/listing/112326618/red-market-tote-large-market-tote-market?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=monogrammed car tote&ref=sr_gallery_10
    It had my married monogram (New last name initial as the middle letter, old last name initial letter to the right, first initial to the left)

ETA: My ModCloth dress came yesterday and I'm returning it. :( The description said there was a high slit, but not that it was faux wrap style and I just didn't love how it looked when it came in.

• Options
    @swazzle - What a cute idea! I'm totes stealing that.

• Options
    @MissKittyDanger - I've been on bc for over 10 years as well. Does that make a difference in TTC?
    I did ask my doctor about timing after stopping bc, and she said that in the first month you are off bc you are much more likely to conceive twins!! Just FYI!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards