Getting in Shape
Options

New Balance Sneaker Giveaway - Post below and be entered!

Re: New Balance Sneaker Giveaway - Post below and be entered!

• Options
    It's been awhile since I've worn NBs but I have yet to find a pair of shoes that I want to stick with! 

With all the wedding expenses (and a few extra fitness expenses of my choice, like personal training), I have neglected to replace my running shoes!  I would love to try the NBs and use them to complete my fifth half marathon in November!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Love New Balance! Used their sneaks for the Avon walk a few years back. Could totally use these as I continue with P90X. Kicks your butt, but it's worth it :)
  • Options
    Yes I could totally use a new pair of New Balance shoes. My current pair are New Balance and as amazing as they are and how well they are built after the 5 years ive been wearing them they are falling apart on my which makes my running and workouts very hard and painful. I havent bought another brand since I started wearing New Balance many years ago as I love them and they are so comfy. Im am currently engaged but have 3 small children so all my extra money goes to the wedding and the kids so moms athletic shoes have taken a major backseat. Winning these shoes and shorts will help me to keep working out to loose my baby weight and be the size I need to be for the most magical day of my life. Working out has become a chore with the wore out clothing I am having to use now so these would put a smile on my face as well as my feets. Thanks so much.
    Photobucket
    April 2012 April siggy challenge: How I relax image
    My Barely There Bio updated 7/12!
  • Options

What a great way to get start with my wedding diet, then with winning a pair of sneakers.  LOVE IT!

• Options
    i am hoping to win, i have had my shoes for 2 yrs+ and play softball every sunday and they would be a huge benefit
  • Options

This would SO get me motivated to tighten up those butt cheeks! Thanks for the chance!

• Options

I would love those shoes! I am doing a couch to 5k running program, and my poor shoes are on their last legs!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Ohhh those are nice! I definitely need a new pair of running shoes!
    The Wedded Road Wedding Countdown Ticker my read shelf:
    Fran Uselman's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) image
  • Options
    LOVE THESE SHOES!!!
  • Options
    Ooh I'd love these! I need new sneakers so bad but I won't give in and pay the price because I'm saving everything I can for my wedding.
  • Options
    After a 2 year hiatus I am starting up running again--I'd like to train for a 1/2 marathon this fall or next spring.  A new pair of running shoes would definitely help motivate me, and I <3 NB!  What an awesome contest!
    Yay! Finally able to update my signature :)
    by Shannon Sorensen Photography
    My hubby & I rock the frock.
    Bio
  • Options
    these awesome kicks would give me another reason to showoff outside and at the gym!! I want, I want! :) Send me a size 8.5.  :D heeehee
    Hochari Tarpu chonge wanga
  • Options
    i want to win a pair of new balance shoes:)
  • Options
    I love NB shoes. I am trying to start a running program so that me and my fiance can go for runs together. Also by getting in shape I hope that I look good in a bikini for our honeymoon =)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    sweet giveaway!! i have the new balance rock and tones and they are AWESOME!!! i am in desperate need of some workout shoes that i am able to run in though :)
  • Options
    Living a healthy lifestyle is very important to me.  My weight and cholesterol had been high through a lot of college and on Easter 2009 I finally decided to take control!  Since then, I'm down 35 pounds and working on the last 10!  Getting engaged a few weeks ago has definitely been a boost for my motivation, but it's always going to be about doing this for me and my health.  I love running and have really picked it up lately - on the trail around campus, on the track at our student life center.  When my fiance is in town we like to run together - having him there helps me to keep going, and he says having me there helps him work on endurance, which he doesn't typically do!  It's definitely time for a new pair of running shoes and this would help out so much Smile
  • Options
    I absolutely LOVE New Balance!! I'm not only losing weight for my wedding, but also for my health. I want to have kids soon and by receiving new workout gear, it will help me have a healthy pregnancy... and look fabulous in my wedding dress!!
  • Options
    My fiance and I are starting P90X together! It's a great workout! He does all the parts and I only do the ones that fit me. It's a great way to motivate each other and stay in shape for our wedding next July! Laughing
  • Options
    What an awesome contest!! I'm getting married next October and have begun my weight loss program. I started the Couch-to-5K program and definitely need a new pair of running shoes to help me out. The ones I'm wearing are a couple years old and not giving me the support I need. And with us saving up for the honeymoon and wedding, it is kinda tight financially to go out and purchase a decent pair of shoes. 
  • Options
    I have pulled a 180, healthwise, within the last 2 months.  We're getting married in October and it has inspired me to start out our lives feeling the way I think I should feel.  This Friday will be 2 months of no smoking (after smoking for about 15 years!).  We've joined the gym and I'm proud to say I'm not making any excuses or letting myself off easily.  I am pushing myself in so many positivie ways and must say it feels really good.  I could really use a pair of these shoes, the shoes I currently wear are about 7 years old and getting pretty ragged.  I've been searching for a good new pair, but can't spend the extra to get a good pair, because of the wedding, and don't want to get a pair that will "be okay for now", because that will mean that I'll likely not get a "good" pair until I've run the "okay" pair into the ground.
  • Options

I definitely need new sneakers! I am on disability right now due to 2 herniated discs in my back. One of the things the Dr told me to do to improve my back stregngth and lower my pain is walk and exercise. Unfortunately because I'm on disabilty my finances are pretty bad so I can't afford to buy new ones right now. I think these would be the perfect pair to wear while I strengthen my back :)

• Options
    what a great idea!  one less expense for us budget brides to get in shape! it would be great to win as NB sneakers are so comfy! hope the lucky bride is me!
    Happily Married!
  • Options
    Awesome contest!  I am currently in the bridal boot camp phase of my planning process.  I have a great group of girls to keep me accountable to my mission and some new gear would be a great motivator! 
  • Options
    I'm training for my first 5K in October and to help get in shape! These shoes would be perfect! I love New Balance!
  • Options
    would love a pair of nb shoes! i have a long way to go to get where i want to be at physically on my wedding day and free shoes i can use to exercise in are definitely a nice perk to busting my butt to get into shape!
  • Options
    I LOVE new balance, they are the only workout shoes I will ever own. They have toe room and arch support, which I need to go running.

My fiancee and I are trying to live a healthier lifestyle by walking/jogging five days a week, watching our portion sizes, and eating mostly fresh food or whole grain.
  • Options
    A new pair of NEW BALANCE shoes and jogging shorts would a great enhancement to my workout plans.  I am at my heaviest of 310 lbs at age 31. This will be my first marriage.  We have a semi-set wedding date of October 18, 2011, but I do not want to be a fat bride.  I want to lose weight for my health and to have happy/gorgeous photo memoirs.
    I am determined to become a better me.
  • Options
    makindigmakindig member
    First Comment
    edited August 2010
    While I would love a new pair of running shoes, I already own a great pair that are in good shape. But what I really need is a good training shoe--something I can wear while working out at home on my balance ball or just lifting weights, or jump roping or riding my bike :) My running shoes don't work for those kinds of activities because they are too "clunky". And my casual shoes don't work because there is no support in them and the soles are too slippery. So, I would love to be the runner up and win those awesome training shoes!

Thanks Smile
  • Options
    I love my New Balance shoes. But they are my work shoes and I would love to have a pair for home so I can continue to work out in comfort and be ready for my big day next year! Got to shape up those glutes!!!  Embarassed
  • Options
    Well since November I have lost 71 lbs and plan to keep losing before my wedding on 10-10-10! I was just on the New Balance website today looking at shoes. My gym shoes are 3 years old and used to my bigger body. LOL!   Mama needs a new pair of shoes!!Kiss
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards