Getting in Shape
Options

New Balance Sneaker Giveaway - Post below and be entered!

Re: New Balance Sneaker Giveaway - Post below and be entered!

• Options
    I haven't bought new sneakers in over a year! I could def. use a new pair!!!!
  • Options
    The pair of sneakers I have now are so old, but are New Balance and I love them!  I just said to FI that we need to get some good shoes so we can walk a lot on our honeymoon!  I have a really high arch, and NB is awesome since they build to your needs.  I have already had knee and foot surgeries, so good shoes are key! All of my workout gear is so old but I wear it til it falls apart!
    Crosswalk
  • Options
    New balance shoes are the best.  I could use a new pair to increase my distance and frequency since I typically stop when I start hurting!
  • Options
    KittE7KittE7 member
    First Comment
    Hi! I started running this summer and reactivated my gym membership to get toned up for my wedding in August, and also to establish a fitness routine that could become a normal part of my life (into my 30s, before/after having children, on into my 40s, 50s, 60s, etc!).
    One of my bridesmaids encouraged me to sign up for a 10k with her, so with that as my goal, I put some good miles on my old running shoes, and came through the race in June with energy to spare!
    Now we're signing up for another 10k in October, and I might need to replace my shoes, and get more shorts (so I don't have to do laundry every other day)!
    eight twenty-seven ten
    reviews to come, i promise
  • Options
    My weight loss goal for my wedding day was 40 lbs. I am down 15 and with 10 mos to go I have plenty lbs to loss yet. My running shoes are 4 yrs old and the new ones I bought gave me blisters and haven't been able to keep with it. :-( With a FI in the military with perfect physique the pressure is on for me to catch up!
  • Options
    I would LOVE these!!! I just started a training class to get back to a healthy lifestyle and in the routine of working out again and desperately need new GOOD shoes. :)
  • Options
    These would definitely help me - my current sneaks aren't cutting it anymore for my wide feet, which makes me cut workout time short. And some new stuff is always good motivation to stay active in this awesome Ohio heat!!
  • Options
    I would love a new pair of NB sneakers. I have a similar problem with the elliptical and my feet going numb. I can never seem to find a good fit unless they are NB!
  • Options
    I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to win this great prize. I have tattered New Balance shoes that I can't bear to give up because I love the fantastic fit and comfort, but I am a nursing student and "running" low on funding. (pun intended). My current pair is being held together with my make-shift repairing. I love to run and want to keep working toward my healthy life/weight-loss goal, and those awesome shoes would help immensely!
    CoolThanks!
  • Options
    Looove New Balance! I finally turned my fiance on to them and he bought some to start running with me!  The hidden key pocket in the shorts is a great idea, as well as the music pocket...that would be better than sticking it in my sports bra!  I've lost 12 lbs towards my goal, and am only 5lbs away..but have lost lots of inches in the last 6 months!  Kudos to theknot for having a place we can support each other!
  • Options

I am currently in need of some good sneakers (I have 1 pair and they are speaking my name now), while I'm loosing weight for my big day. 

• Options
    These are great! Iam on my feet all day at work and a new pair of shoes would be great!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    This month I ran my first 5K and came home with terrible blisters.   Since then I have been on the hunt for new sneakers that will make my feel stay looking pretty, and also help me run the next 5K that I signed up for in September.  I would love to win these so I can show up all the Nike lovers. :)
  • Options
    This would be great!  I broke my back in high school so I always need extra supportive shoes and these would be great.  I've also just started running to get in shape mostly for myself but also to make sure I fit into my dress in November.  The shorts would be awesome!  Right now I have my key on a hairband and I tried wearing my headset but had no where to put. 
  • Options
    I think having new sneakers would really help motivate me to work out more often.  My current sneakers are pretty worn out and don't have much support.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Wow awesome! My current sneakers are so worn down that sometimes I get arch pain after a tough workout. Some new kicks would definitely help alleviate that and make me look forward to working out in a comfy new pair of sneakers!
  • Options
    My old sneakers have holes and are ripping in various places!  I have always wanted New Balance sneakers.  They are the kind that Jillian Michaels wears.  These sneakers would help me to stay fit and jump higher/land soft when I do my plyometrics. 
  • Options
    My feet would thank you for a new pair of running shoes! :)
  • Options
    I would love these shoes! I just recently got over an ankle injury and none of my current gym shoes are supportive enough. I am on a tight budget, so I can't go out an buy new ones right away, and these would really help me reach my weight loss goals without reinjuring myself.
    Photobucket

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Love NB shoes!
  • Options
    My sneakers aren't in terrible shape, but I recently started training for a 5k in Sept. that I am hoping will keep me on the right track. It's been years since I last ran like this and so far I am feeling great about it! New sneakers that don't give me blisters would be fabulous! lol
    Photobucket
  • Options
    I could definitely use a new pair of sneakers!! I want start getting into GREAT shape for my wedding!!
  • Options
    GK2009GK2009 member
    First Comment
    Yay for New Balance Sneakers!  A super cute new pair may be the motivation I need to get back on the treadmill!  Some new kicks would be a fun kick-off to a great new healthy lifestyle :)
  • Options
    BinksaBinksa member
    First Comment
    My wedding is on New Years Even and I have recently begun running!  I love it!  I have gone from running a measley 1/2 a mile to recently running 3!    New shoes would definately help keep me motivated and MOVING!
    ~Ashley B~
  • Options
    NB is one of the 2 sneaker brands that correctly fit my feet. 
    I'm very interested in starting running, but when I've tried in the past, I've developed painful shin splints.  The correct shoes would help me become a runner. 
  • Options
    I need new gym shoes so badly, but with our tight budget for the wedding I can't afford new ones! Maybe my feet would hurt less with new shoes and I'd workout more for a nice, sexy toned body for my wedding!
    5*6*11 I will marry my best friend! Budget Bride that loves DIY! My planning blog- It's a work in progress http://futuremrsd.weebly.com Visit The Knot! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    My fitness goals actually aren't for my wedding. They are for me. I don't want to change who I am for my wedding. I just want to be happier with myself. I decided to train for a 5k and the training is going well and I'm going strong. My shoes have been a problem lately leaving me with sore toes and ingrown toenails. However, I don't have the money to buy a new pair of shoes right now. Pick me!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I would love to try a pair of new balance, I've heard so many good things about them.
  • Options
    campblescampbles member
    First Comment
    edited July 2010
    Amazing! I've been hitting the gym regularly for a while now, and I could definately use some new gear!
  • Options
    Very cool!  Thanks Knot and New Balance!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards