Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

So its Saturday...

Re: So its Saturday...

• Options
    That's great!  I was doing pretty well myself, not doing WW, just counting calories and stuff.  But the last week I've been horrible.  I was down about 8.5, but gained 2 back this week I think.  I know the cruise is not going to help either.  I'll worry about it when I get back :)
    11.4 is awesome!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_its-saturday-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:301c8c18-0f4e-4b43-90ad-546f2c5ac11ePost:722277b0-f140-4bb1-b6ca-edf6ad96aa7c">Re: So its Saturday...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey, save where you can.  After we come back from our trip, H and I need to seriously evaluate our finances.  We need to make ourselves a get out of debt plan :)
    Posted by kellyjellybelly[/QUOTE]

Agreed. H has a lot of student loan debt that is adding to the mix. Thankfully the only thing I have is a small cc and my car pmt which will be paid off in 2 yrs.
  • Options
    I'm at work...and it already sucks because last minute my FI decided that he was gonna take Jamie to a Halloween party...I have to miss it and now I'm sad
    The last flower to bloom is often the most beautiful Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks Kelly! And that's awesome for you too-don't worry about it on vacation. Isn't that kind of the point of a cruise?

And.........I'm watching The Duggar Wedding. Holy awkward Batman
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_its-saturday-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:301c8c18-0f4e-4b43-90ad-546f2c5ac11ePost:c066c1f6-c7bb-457f-8b37-4f61b0a1c2fd">Re: So its Saturday...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: So its Saturday... : Agreed. H has a lot of student loan debt that is adding to the mix. Thankfully the only thing I have is a small cc and my car pmt which will be paid off in 2 yrs.
    Posted by MissySue20[/QUOTE]
    I REALLY wish we could sell our house, but, just like most people who own right now, it's completely not an option.  I was hoping we could just get enough to pay off the mortgage and then suck it up and move in with my parents for awhile and get all caught up, but looking at what things are listed at - not gonna happen.  So we're stuck.  Going to have to find another way to pay off the bills.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    I've never seen the Duggars - I think I saw the beginning once, where they went through all their names - that was enough for me.  How's the wedding?  
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Umm..they've never even kissed, so there's that. Then, the dad was talking to the son about "the birds and the bees" and gave him a book, and told him if he had any questions that night, he could always call home
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_its-saturday-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:301c8c18-0f4e-4b43-90ad-546f2c5ac11ePost:8a73d2da-4576-4af9-8da3-48edac870bee">Re: So its Saturday...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Rosie, are you a picky eater? We've been making pizza w/ spinach, mushrooms, and feta lately, and it's really tasty.
    Posted by Jill9288[/QUOTE]

<div>That sounds sooo good.</div><div>
    </div><div>The duggars freak me out. I can wrap my mind around not having sex before marriage, but not kissing? Seems.. really really odd to me. I can't accept it. </div>
  • Options
    My cousin and his wife didn't kiss either. It's kind of a sweet sentiment, but there's no way I would have that much willpower.
  • Options
    Man, they would faint if they saw me back in college...
    Photobucket
  • Options
    They also don't like dancing. I can't trust someone who doesn't dance. Everyone dances. 
  • Options
    amber2123amber2123 member
    First Comment
    edited October 2010
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_its-saturday-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:301c8c18-0f4e-4b43-90ad-546f2c5ac11ePost:7170ae6f-d571-4f89-9ffa-62ada73dc836">Re: So its Saturday...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I can wrap my mind around not having sex before marriage, but not kissing? Seems.. really really odd to me. I can't accept it. 
    Posted by Rosie109[/QUOTE]
    I work with a guy who's kissed his FI once and that was when he proposed...Other than that they've only held hands.  I was like...what?
    Edit: Auto-private typing
    The last flower to bloom is often the most beautiful Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm dancing right now.

OH WAIT.

:: dances through thread ::

Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    I had plenty of sex before marriage with everyone but my husband. Truefax.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_its-saturday-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:301c8c18-0f4e-4b43-90ad-546f2c5ac11ePost:1c64902d-d5fd-4aa1-bc95-c4e85ef13626">Re: So its Saturday...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: So its Saturday... : I REALLY wish we could sell our house, but, just like most people who own right now, it's completely not an option.  I was hoping we could just get enough to pay off the mortgage and then suck it up and move in with my parents for awhile and get all caught up, but looking at what things are listed at - not gonna happen.  So we're stuck.  Going to have to find another way to pay off the bills.
    Posted by kellyjellybelly[/QUOTE]

I want a house and kids so bad, but would definitely like to have a house first. We would of been close to getting a house, but decided to have a wedding instead. I don't regret it at all, but it is still hard to watch all that money be gone in a blink of an eye.

I know its going to be a few years until we are in a house and have kids, which sucks bc I feel like we are getting old. If we move back home next summer (which we are seriously considering) we will probably live with my Grandma or his parents until we can get on our feet and save for a house. It sucks, but in today's economy, you have to do what you have to do.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_its-saturday-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:301c8c18-0f4e-4b43-90ad-546f2c5ac11ePost:7808a7f8-87ce-431a-bbad-db9b47389607">Re: So its Saturday...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm dancing right now. OH WAIT. :: dances through thread ::
    Posted by crfische[/QUOTE]

<div>Oh you kumquat. :(</div>
  • Options
    crfischecrfische member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited October 2010
    You know you love me.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    Rosie:
    12 oz pizza dough   
      10 piece(s) spinach, washed and dried   
      1/8 tsp black pepper, or to taste   
      1 cup(s) crumbled feta cheese   
      1 cup(s) mushroom, portabella, cooked   
    www.weightwatchers.com/images/1033/css/icons/icon_filling_food.gif" border="0" alt="" width="14" height="14" /> 1 large onion(s), vidalia , thinly sliced   

Instructions

Coat a large nonstick pan with cooking spray. Warm pan over medium heat. Add onions and reduce heat to medium-low. Cook for 15 to 20 minutes, stirring frequently, until onions brown and become very fragrant.
    Meanwhile, prepare pizza crust for baking according to package directions. Mince tomatoes and crumble cheese. Tear spinach into pieces. Preheat oven to 425°F.
    Spread caramelized onions on pizza crust and bake for 12 minutes. Remove from oven and add tomatoes, spinach and cheese. Bake until cheese is melted, about 3 more minutes. Season with freshly ground black pepper and serve.
  • Options
    If I was going to change it up at all, I would either add more cheese, or use some pesto as sauce. I may try that next time-it'll throw the points off a little, but it'll be worth it.
  • Options
    You guys are making me regret my portobello mushroom sandwich...I could go for some pizza with artichokes
  • Options
    Fischy, you forgot the ribbon wands.
  • Options
    Fishy - Maroon 5 was good? I haven't been to a concert in forever.  Gaga tix are bought though. :)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    I love portobello sandwhiches! I grilled them on the George Foreman, and then serve them w/ provolone cheese on a Hawaiian Sweet Roll bun
  • Options
    I can't bring myself to eat mushrooms.  I just can't.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Yes! Maroon 5 was really, really good. Adam Levine is seriously sexy. I've never seen so much underwear on a stage in my life.

Gaga though? Gaga is amazing. Absolutely amazing. Worth every single dollar I paid to get in. You'll love it.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    Ohhh emmmm geeee. Back to the Duggars-he just sang to her. I'm dying.
  • Options
    What did he sing?
    Fishy - you just reminded me that the bitches never paid me for the tickets!  Give me my $100 skanks!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    God, I haven't watched that wedding in a long time, but I remember there was a certain level of epicness about it. Epic, in this case, can be loosely translated.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    100 bones? That's pretty damn friggin' good. holy crap. I'm surprised they were so reasonably priced!

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_its-saturday-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:301c8c18-0f4e-4b43-90ad-546f2c5ac11ePost:8080ee23-b6fd-400f-ba1f-72fb20459753">Re: So its Saturday...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yes! Maroon 5 was really, really good. Adam Levine is seriously sexy. I've never seen so much underwear on a stage in my life. Gaga though? Gaga is amazing. Absolutely amazing. Worth every single dollar I paid to get in. You'll love it.
    Posted by crfische[/QUOTE]

Hell, I didn't even know they were still around. I used to be obsessed with them back in high school and college. And yes, Adam is very sexy.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards