Wedding Etiquette Forum

So its Saturday...

Re: So its Saturday...

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_its-saturday-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:301c8c18-0f4e-4b43-90ad-546f2c5ac11ePost:e6ca99aa-22e5-4e58-86b4-577bcc640b2e">Re: So its Saturday...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ahh radiology.  I think I paid a radiologist about $600 last year to read my CAT scan from the comfort of his bed at 3am on  Christmas :)
    Posted by kellyjellybelly[/QUOTE]
    and now you know why we picked up and moved to Minneapolis.  Starting salary...oh about twice what I could make.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yeah, I married a car salesman... :P
    Photobucket
  • Hi ladies.  KJB are you all packed yet?
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Man, I suck at packing.  My suitcase weighs 49.4 pounds.  I hope that's what the airport scale says.
    Photobucket
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_its-saturday-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:301c8c18-0f4e-4b43-90ad-546f2c5ac11ePost:30ef2053-582b-4e7b-a48d-909635bb413b">Re: So its Saturday...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Man, I suck at packing.  My suitcase weighs 49.4 pounds.  I hope that's what the airport scale says.
    Ugh - you can sweet talk them into letting you "repack" it and take stuff to put in your carryon.  I had to do that on my way back from study abroad.

Where do you go first?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Okay I had to go check out that link too and want to punch that girl.  I have no respect for her whatsoever. 
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_its-saturday-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:301c8c18-0f4e-4b43-90ad-546f2c5ac11ePost:30ef2053-582b-4e7b-a48d-909635bb413b">Re: So its Saturday...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Man, I suck at packing.  My suitcase weighs 49.4 pounds.  I hope that's what the airport scale says.

When H and I flew back from our cruise my suitcase was exactly 50 pounds, and his was exactly either 70 or 75, whatever the cutoff is for another added fee.  We lucked out. 
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Well I'm waiting for H to pack, and may just add some of the sunscreen and stuff to his bag if his is lighter.  I think it's my dresses that are heavy.  I better wear them all :)
    Photobucket
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_its-saturday-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:301c8c18-0f4e-4b43-90ad-546f2c5ac11ePost:01f24e1d-fdd2-4aa7-91f2-a38ce3b490f6">Re: So its Saturday...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Okay I had to go check out that link too and want to punch that girl.  I have no respect for her whatsoever. 
    Posted by dnbeach12[/QUOTE]
    Yeah, when people have pets and don't give ashit about them, I get angry.  I understand that she didn't chose to have the pet, but come on.  Wishing something would die is inhumane.  And you want to have kids?  Good luck with little Johnny poops in the corner behind the couch.
    Photobucket
  • Yeah exactly.  Thats the same girl who didn't understand when her friend got upset because she bailed on her camping trip and then posted on FB that anyone who wanted could come drink at her house for a game.  Yeah I'd be pissed too.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • I remembered her name from something, but couldn't remember what.  
    Photobucket
  • Yeah I don't know how old she is, but she acts like she's 18.

So do you guys leave tomorrow morning?  And what day do you get back?
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Yep, 5am tomorrow.  We get back late on the 12th.
    Then my bday party is on the 13th!  Yay old bag!  You should fly in for it :)
    Photobucket
  • Haha I should!  Someone needs to drink all that white wine.

Wow so you're gone for like 2 whole weeks on here.  That's a little too long for me.  I think you should pay the outrageous rates on the ship to get on the internet and talk to us.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Okay I'm gonna go make dinner quick.  I'm being lazy tonight and we are just making quesadillas.  We have a quesadilla maker and it has become one of my favorite kitchen gadgets lately. 

KJB hopefully you're on later so we can chat more before you leave!
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm sure i'll be around :)  H is feeling like crap, so he's moping on the couch.
    Photobucket
  • KJB, we're headed out in a bit, so I guess this is bye for now. Have a fantastic time!
  • Hi everyone :)

H and I just got back from seeing Catfish and Never Let Me Go.  Both were really good.  We also had dinner at a yummy vegetarian restaurant and got picture frames at Target to start our photo wall project...except now I have lost motivation to figure out what prints to get and how big.  Oh!  And we went to World Market where I got chocolate/banana spread which I am pretty excited to try.

Now I am watching Bridezillas while H is watching 3 different sports games at once.
  • I'm still here!
    What are you doing for your photo wall?  Just random pics?  Wedding pics?  I was planning on doing one with H & I, and my parents and grandparents on their wedding days, and H's family.  MIL has not been helpful in getting me pics, so It might just end up being my family :)
    Photobucket
  • Oh good, I'm not alone!

We're just planning to do family pictures of all sorts....with lots of wedding pics, of course.  My whole family went on vacation this summer and we also have lots of pics from that.  I've asked all our siblings to send recent pictures.

The wall we're using is along the staircase, so hopefully it will look good when it's done.  My parents are visiting the weekend before Christmas so we're shooting to have everything done before then.

Where are you going on your cruise?
  • KJB - have fun on your HM. When are you leaving again?
  • I was going to use a wall along our stairs as well.  
    we leave in the morning for puerto rico and the cuise leaves monday to the southern caribbean - st croix down to aruba.  we've never done a cruise, so i'm quite excited!
    Photobucket
  • Thanks, hopefully H is feeling better soon...  
    Photobucket
  • Is he feeling poopy from his surgery or do you think it's just a bug?
  • Yeah from surgery.  He went to work yesterday all day and today all day, so I think he overdid it a bit.  
    Photobucket
  • That sucks :( You guys will just have to do a LOT of relaxing on your cruise!
  • I'm back.  Our quesadillas were yummy.  I have eggs boiling right now to make deviled eggs for football tomorrow.  Since there's a good chance this is H's last week home for football I let him pick whatever he wanted me to make for the games.  So deviled eggs and dill dip in a bread bowl it is. 

Birdie, what game is it that he wants to play?  We just bought a brand new desktop in August for the same exact reason.  H claims it was "to join both of our lives onto one computer" or whatever BS line he used, but I knew the real reason.  I only use that one for Skype since its way quicker and a better picture.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • When is he leaving?  Monday?
    Photobucket
  • No, we still don't know.  It was originally last Wednesday, then that came and went.  Then they said probably Monday, but they didn't say anything about it on Friday and just said to report for work on Monday.  So we have no idea.  We just have to be ready for it anyday which sucks because I know he's going to come home from work when day and say I leave tomorrow.  But I just try to think of it as he was supposed to be gone Wednesday and this is all just extra time I shouldn't have had.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards