Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

So its Saturday...

Re: So its Saturday...

• Options
    Kelly, I don't even know....

And yes, EPIC is the only way to describe it
  • Options
    Oh yeah, they have a bunch of new songs out. Let's see if I have a picture that's worth posting. I need a new camera.

Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    http://oi51.tinypic.com/6z95pw.jpg
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    Nice. I can see the outline of his nice body. And it looks like he even had shorts on.
  • Options
    ooooo purdy
    The last flower to bloom is often the most beautiful Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Yeah, we didn't go for the good seats :)  Those were a bit too spendy...
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Andy must be gone, and I don't think any of you care - but can I just say Iowa is up 37!!! to 0!!!! with 3 minutes left in the 3rd.  Awesome.  Take that #5 Mich State.  Eat it.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_its-saturday-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:301c8c18-0f4e-4b43-90ad-546f2c5ac11ePost:e9c10b4c-8469-46ca-b1f7-754e6386c6d4">Re: So its Saturday...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Andy must be gone, and I don't think any of you care - but can I just say Iowa is up 37!!! to 0!!!! with 3 minutes left in the 3rd.  Awesome.  Take that #5 Mich State.  Eat it.
    Posted by kellyjellybelly[/QUOTE]

I can't believe it. I am not a fan of either, obviously, but its Big 10 so I will take it over SEC football. It should help us some, though.
  • Options
    I'm so sad I didn't get to any games this year.  hopefully next year - Missy - we should have a Big 10 knottie GTG at one of the games :)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Ok, I suck at being a wife.  H's bday is tomorow... I have for him... a card.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_its-saturday-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:301c8c18-0f4e-4b43-90ad-546f2c5ac11ePost:e168f7a0-1490-42e7-a207-e53416152e85">Re: So its Saturday...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm so sad I didn't get to any games this year.  hopefully next year - Missy - we should have a Big 10 knottie GTG at one of the games :)

That would be really fun. We miss going to OSU games, too. H Grandma works for the university and gets season tickets to the home games every year. She would always let the grandkids go to some of the games throughout the season.

Hey, don't feel bad about not getting your H anything. I am the same way. I felt so bad that I ran out and got him some new cologne I knew he wanted at the last minute even though he told me not to get him anything. And of course, I took him out to dinner.
  • Options
    get him your favorite cologne...then tell him it drives you wild.  He'll wear it all the time
    The last flower to bloom is often the most beautiful Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    can I say - your gift is me paying the bills for the past 6 months?  too harsh? )  we don't normally do gifts at all, but he got me a kindle for my bday so I wanted to get him a little something,  My week ended up getting a little hectic with him in the hospital, so I kinda ran out of time.  oh well.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    kikibabykikibaby member
    First Comment
    edited October 2010
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_its-saturday-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:301c8c18-0f4e-4b43-90ad-546f2c5ac11ePost:f88a5077-bca6-4b6d-848c-47b696bae1f1">Re: So its Saturday...</a>:
    [QUOTE]can I say - your gift is me paying the bills for the past 6 months?  too harsh? )  we don't normally do gifts at all, but he got me a kindle for my bday so I wanted to get him a little something,  My week ended up getting a little hectic with him in the hospital, so I kinda ran out of time.  oh well.

Is he ok? What happened? Maybe I missed something...

I hope he is better whatever it was.
  • Options
    Oh he had a kidney stone, so he was in the hospital for 2 days and had surgery - but nothing serious, he's fine now.  I jsut spent 2 days sitting in the hospital with him :)  Which did get me out of seeing MIL...  
    Photobucket
  • Options
    The ice cream man is down the street.  I want.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Now you are making me want ice cream.

If H doesn't stop playing his video game so we can go get something to eat, I am going to eat leftovers from the other night. I am starving right now.
  • Options
    I just had cheese cubes...but ice cream sounds soooo good right now. I have to save my points for going out for drinks tonight
  • Options
    Ok, I think we are finally leaving for dinner. I want to be back to watch the game tonight and have some drinks, too.
  • Options
    Kiki, it sounds like her and her FI need a swift kick in the junk. That's ridiculous.
  • Options
    Have fun missy!
    Kiki - I just responded.  I wanna throat punch now as well.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_its-saturday-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:301c8c18-0f4e-4b43-90ad-546f2c5ac11ePost:e9c10b4c-8469-46ca-b1f7-754e6386c6d4">Re: So its Saturday...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Andy must be gone, and I don't think any of you care - but can I just say Iowa is up 37!!! to 0!!!! with 3 minutes left in the 3rd.  Awesome.  Take that #5 Mich State.  Eat it.
    wooohooo!  H and I are carving a pumpkin.  Pictures to be posted shortly.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Now I'm pissy about that link Kiki posted.  There are 2 people there who need a swift kick.  WTF is wrong with people.  If you can not handle all the tribulations that come with owning a pet - DON'T OWN ONE.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Andy - I saw your good news! yay!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    In the spirit of full-disclosure, Rick and I did have to return a dog to the shelter once. We had him for about a year, and nothing we were doing (including obedience school) was working-he would go outside and pee, then come back inside and pee/poop. The vet ran all kinds of tests and decided that it was something psychological. It broke my heart to have to take him back, but it was really, REALLY affecting our relationship. Frown
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_its-saturday-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:301c8c18-0f4e-4b43-90ad-546f2c5ac11ePost:ad2b02a7-ff06-4d6d-8c23-002281dc0caa">Re: So its Saturday...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Andy - I saw your good news! yay!
    Yay!  I knew he would pass them.  Now its my turn - I take the Minnesota bar in February. 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_its-saturday-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:301c8c18-0f4e-4b43-90ad-546f2c5ac11ePost:612c4511-f44c-48d4-9ab2-b9caac0894fb">Re: So its Saturday...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: So its Saturday... : That's awesome - so is he done with boards?  or are there more?  you would think I might know this....
    Welll he would be done with boards (he passed his IM boards) but he's doing ANOTHER residency in radiology.  So we'll have another rounds of boards in about 4 years.  Boo.  Oh and then a certification exam in 5 years.
  • Options
    Here it is...our wonderful pumpkin.

• Options
    Ahh radiology.  I think I paid a radiologist about $600 last year to read my CAT scan from the comfort of his bed at 3am on  Christmas :)
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards