Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Evening

Re: Evening

• Options
    Aleigh/MUN1 I have to drive back through NC on Sunday ;-)

Poppins I'm doing alright. I actually have an interview next friday afternoon for a position with my husband's company (different office). Not sure if I'll like it, but I'm going to try for anything. 

Yay for kitty Rosie!

Birdie pizza. The answer is always pizza.

LTB I'm sorry your bisque didn't turn out.

• Options
    Jill, just a really dark brown. I had a blonde phase about a year ago so the ends of my hair are a little orangey, just want to even it up. It always makes me feel better when my hair is all shiney and pretty
  • Options
    MK thats awesome! GL!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_evening-9?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:ff5cab7a-8bfa-4be4-9561-e79a5804a876Post:bfcc379a-a853-405d-94f6-7dfcf74c14b2">Re: Evening</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Evening : sweet baby jesus i have missed you
    Posted by Rosie109[/QUOTE]

Squeal!  Seriously, though.  We bought ballroom dancing shoes.  Our instructor told us that our sneakers were making me suck.  And FI has decided that we are going to become competitive ballroom dancers, so I gotta get my shiit together.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker White Knot
  • Options
    Hello, I got an Aerogarden for Christmas so I think I'm going to try and put it together tonight.

All of my jeans are from J. Crew, usually from the outlet. They are $100 in the normal store but it is worth it. I find them very flattering and they last forever. At the outlet I've found some for as cheap as $30.
  • Options
    Charmin, who leads? Do you take turns?
  • Options
    I got lucky jeans from an outlet for like 25$ on clearance.  And they are the best looking jeans I own.  

MKrup- I am FREE on Sunday!!!
  • Options
    Hi!  I had Panera for dinner.  Two more days of work and then I get to see H for a WEEK!!!  Today was *meh*.  
  • Options
    Maybe I should go by Panera on the way to work. Mmmmm.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_evening-9?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:ff5cab7a-8bfa-4be4-9561-e79a5804a876Post:4c3c28a6-b7ea-48f4-a117-8b52e2da01a4">Re: Evening</a>:
    [QUOTE]Charmin, who leads? Do you take turns?
    Posted by annakb8[/QUOTE]

Ohhhh noooo, lady.  I lead.  It is symbolic of our greater relationship dynamic.  Also, I'm taller.
  • Options
    I'm just popping in for a little bit. Didn't exactly have  the best day. They let go six people today and weren't exactly professional about it. They're done for now, but who knows how long that will last. Everyone was a nervous wreck all day.
  • Options
    Charmin ditto Anna's question.  Will you also get snazzy awesome outfits?
  • Options
    I just made shells with spicy garlic butter and broccoli and ate it so fast my head is spinning. It was so damn good. What pork roast?
  • Options
    Oh Midge Im sorry. Are they doing lay offs or were these performance issues?
  • Options
    I love ballroom dance. Its been too long since I took a class. Jealous, party of one. I made tomato soup from a can, but added spices and almond milk- it was really yummy. The South Park Mormon episode is on. I forgot how brilliant this one was.
  • Options
    Ray, they were layoffs. It was in every office our company has, which is around 5 off the top of my head.
  • Options
    I'm sorry your day was bad Midge. That sucks.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    That does suck Midge.
  • Options
    Well, that sucks Midge.  Hopefully they're done.  
  • Options
    I think I have a crush on Puck from Glee
  • Options
    Midge sorry your day was sucky.
  • Options
    Considering I've been there almost a year, I was practicing my "Please take me back and work my butt off" speech for Home Depot. But they say they're done and my boss kinda loves me so I'm glad for that. 
  • Options
    Bummer Midge.

Ray, that sounds delicious.

Any Chobani fans? I just bought a bunch of new to me flavors today and have to say, the Apple Cinnamon is legit.
  • Options
    How could they not love you? Im sure it will be ok!
  • Options
    I do not want snazzy outfits.  There are these guys that practice at the place we take lessons.  They're the same sex ballroom latin men's world champions, or some other combination of all of those words.  They're very.... flowy.  They have outfits.  They do things with their hands when they dance.  Y'know, like... flourishes?  This is not what I'm signing up for.
  • Options
    Whats Chobani Jill?
  • Options
    Ray, it's greek yogurt. So yummy.
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    I kinda like chobani. I really can't get into the whole greek yogurt thing. I just really don't like the texture.

I really want to use the money that I have been gifted to get my hair done to go buy clothes instead. But if I manage to lose 20 pounds in the next couple months I don't want to have to go out and buy more new ones in a couple months.
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Options
    I LOVE Chobani... My mom's grocery store has strawberry banana.  Mine only has like 8 flavors, including vanilla and plain.  When I went to the store with my mom in WI and realized there were MORE FLAVORS I was sad that they were not in Ohio.  I could try going to the fancy grocery store, but it's so far away.. .ugh.  I will look for apple cinnamon.  I need a store that delivers.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards