Options

Hehe

2»

Re: Hehe

• Options
    PandaBurrPandaBurr member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I posted too slowly, I meant the chick with the 3 proposals, haha. Where's that one?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Haha. I wondered how you had read my last post so quickly. Here's the three proposal girl.  Be forewarned, it's a freaking novella! http://www.brides.com/forums/just-engaged/thread.jspa?threadID=64873&tstart=15And almost no one called her out on being a whiny beyotch.  If she hadn't had such high expectations about when he would propose, she wouldn't have started sobbing on the sidewalk outside of a bar, and he wouldn't have felt the need to propose right then.
  • Options
    PandaBurrPandaBurr member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    She got all pissy and threw a tantrum because he didn't propose like she imagined? Wtf? Is he supposed to be able to read her mind or something? This is the best part:I see all these proposal stories with huge suprises, people holding signs, etc... I wish mine could have been like that and sometimes I had when people ask how he proposed like they are expecting some big sappy story. I few people I tell are like "he proposed to you there?!?!" like they are disgusted :o(
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Cliffnotes for those who don't feel like reading the whole thing: Proposal 1: New Year's Eve.  BF didn't propose at any of the earlier "romantic" moments of the evening, so chica gets drunk, starts sobbing, and plops down on the sidewalk outside of a bar.  BF feels horrible, and proposes and *gasp* drops the ring on the ground.She tells him she's disappointed and wants a second proposal.Proposal 2: Fourth of July. Takes the ring off her finger during the fireworks, and asks her, again to marry him.  No fancy speech, no bended knee, so that was a disappointment too. Proposal 3: They returned the ring and bought a bridal set.  FI ties the ring around a wine glass and hands it to her in the dining room.  The room is messy and the table is covered with work, so that's a disappointment too.And that really is a cliffnotes version....
  • Options
    saralinn1saralinn1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow this stuff is insane. The girl with the three proposals is awful. Who notices things like what is on the table when they are being proposed to.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LMAO @ this chick with the 3 proposals. Does it really matter wat's going on that specific moment ur guy pours his heart out & stutters all nervously the wonderful things that makes him want 2 make u his wife? I think not. It'll be funny if she posts another proposal!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm seriously considering going to stand out in the street and hope a large truck will put me out of my misery. Do people like this REALLY exist?! My brain can't even begin to wrap itself around the horrors I have read on this thread.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    So I think it's official. All the crazies that used to come around here once and a while (who I honestly miss, they made it exciting!) have made brides.com their home. But wow, I think my IQ dropped about 10 points just reading this thread!
    He pretty much had me at "hello".
    -- PS I agree with whatever Jeana said --
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards