Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Lurky Loo Friday

Re: Lurky Loo Friday

• Options
    yeah yeah yeah, fish. whatevs. you just want me for my alcohol problem.E, how are you typing with a straight jacket on? that's talent right there.
  • Options
    Well fische, when you call us out, we will respond! Also, I would take you out to dinner too. I also have a thing for margaritas. Theres a place right by me that makes the BEST margs. Yep, I said it, the BEST ever!
  • Options
    1. Almost a year. Too) I post a lot more than before. But by the time I get to all of the good threads, they're nearly dead, so I always feel a bit late to the party. Tharee) MrsE doesn't scare me so much as I wonder what exactly happened in a person's life (or their head) to make them flip like that. She's probably the closest to "scary" on here, though. FORE!) Anyone up for a very boozy dinner. I like my drinks strong and my food spicy.
  • Options
    salt, that was me!  Somehow, I think Triskit IRL is the way E portrayed herself on here.  And, I think E is likely a huge pushover IRL.  Keyboards change people! 
    DIY & Planning | Married 

Married: 2010
    Mom to J: 2011
    Mom to H: 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dresses may be easier to take in than let out, but guest lists are not. -- kate51485
  • Options
    Awesome-mah! I am MORE than just my margarita, Damn it! ...not MUCH more, but ya know. a little bit.  
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    E, how are you typing with a straight jacket on? that's talent right there.Bahahaha! 
  • Options
    1. I mostly lurk. Been lurking since about February. 2. I don't post much because I usually don't have much to add to the convo.... my thoughts have already been said. 3. Nobody here scares me. I don't know any of you in real life, so anything that happens here is fairly inconsequential. 4. Meh... whoever wants to come, I'll make shishkebabs. wow. scintillating.
  • Options
    your E makes it much less of a mysterE.
  • Options
    I think she left. it's arts and crafts time, before group therapy.I've seen One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, I know what's up.
  • Options
    of course, it could also be a fakey mcfake-face. who knows.
  • Options
    Anyone want to make a bet on how long it will take E to go BSC again?  I'll give her three weeks, maybe less.
  • Options
    of course, if she is gone, we should stop talking about her. Stat.
  • Options
    Perhaps if we ignore it, it will go away.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Options
    I feel like I've seen that SN before. 
    DIY & Planning | Married 

Dresses may be easier to take in than let out, but guest lists are not. -- kate51485
  • Options
    No one listened to me last time, but I'm telling you, E has a cycle.  She's relatively normal for a period of time, though still a complete b!tch, then the crazy gradually gets more and more intense until it's an absolute BSC freakout, then she disappears for a few weeks.  Then she comes back and the same thing happens over again.
  • Options
    1. How long have you lurked? I got engaged in Dec. 07 and started on the site shortly thereafter.  Too) Why don't you post much? I posted a lot on my "local" board (local for a DW), but P&E usually moves too fast.  By the time I get home the interesting threads are dead, and while I'm at work I can't post nearly as much. For wedding stuff DH and I were making our decisions based on what worked for us, so there was no need to ask a lot, other than vendor recs.Tharee) Who scares you the most on here? I'm not scared of anyway per se.  I know that tone and intention don't always come through clearly on a message board.FORE!) Who do you want to take to dinner? The only person I'm going to be near in the coming weeks is theSun, and since I have mega-dress envy I'll have to pick her.  Though I think lala and daff would also be entertaining to people watch with.
  • Options
    Arb - You're right, I've noticed that too.  I think she just can't keep her crazy in for too long.
  • Options
    arbolita, I actually do believe you.  In the limited time I've been here, though, I think the cycles are getting shorter.  There's less normal and more BSC, and the flameouts happen closer together now.  Spiral cycle, if you will. 
    DIY & Planning | Married 

• Options
    1 - since Feb when I got engaged, but visiting this board a lot more lately for entertainment purposes2 - posted once honestly asking why everyone was mean, then got kinda abused for it and DD'd, then got abused for DDing and gave up after that.  in my defense, i didnt realize what a big offense the DD was until i saw the reaction to me doing it. and now that i see the ridiculous and repeated questions, i know why everyone is mean sometimes! 3 - no one in particular scares me, but the dynamic of the group can be a little intimidating.4 - most of the regulars who enjoy to drink as much as i do!side note - i see that being from long island is sometimes an automatic strike...i am not originally from there and do not fit the typical profile of those girls at all
  • Options
    none of you biitches want to go to dinner with me?
  • Options
    I'll go to dinner with you Sarah, no one wants to go with  me either!

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Options
    PS - All you who just want to go out with posters who drink suck. 
  • Options
    I'll go to dinner with you Sarah, no one wants to go with me either!Oh yay. It's a date!BTW, if any of you ladies are feeling like some rainbows and puppies helpfulness, check out the "Is it Tacky" (or something similar) post on the Just Engaged board. Be gentle because Annie wants that to be a soft board, but the poster could use some opinions!
  • Options
    1. How long have you lurked? a little over a year nowToo) Why don't you post much? I cant keep up and I knot at work, so I just read through the posts.Tharee) Who scares you the most on here? No one scares me, most amuse me and some I give the side eye.FORE!) Who do you want to take to dinner? I'm not sure, I suck with names but i'm sure there's a few.
  • Options
    1. How long have you lurked? Since about April or May, I thinkToo) Why don't you post much? I always seem to get to the good posts (such as this one) much later than everyone else, and i feel it's a moot point to post so lateTharee) Who scares you the most on here?No one really scares me.FORE!) Who do you want to take to dinner?Wentworth Milleroh, and uh...Cew and Bec are the first 2 to come to mind, b/c they seem like they would be a lot of fun. Also, Tlv and lpstl because they're in the same city and we could actually make it happen.and everyone else. I'm a dinner hoar
  • Options
    Oh yeah I was afraid of lala at first too, but now I lurve her. <3
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    1. How long- May '002. Why- I usually show up late, and don't have anything different too add..3. No one really.. 4. Bec, Fische, Tide, Moose
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I lurve you too salty :) I can't believe anyone would be afraid of me, though. it tickles me in my funny place.
  • Options
    Hahah.. I meant '09..
  • Options
    1. How long have you lurked? One yearToo) Why don't you post much? I'm on sporadicallyTharee) Who scares you the most on here? DaffFORE!) Who do you want to take to dinner? How does Bennigan's sound? I haven't been there in ages
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards