Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Really Early Evening Thread

167891012»

Re: Really Early Evening Thread

• Options
    I'm incredibly critical of myself as well. It also bugs me that most of the engagement pictures I liked were in the least special outfit, haha. I wore 3 outfits and I have almost no good pictures in the dress.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Poke, thank you! 

Yeah, Angel I've never noticed your nose. I think it looks like a regular old nose, haha. 
  • Options
    I have pictures on FB from when I was about 15lbs heavier in college. They don't bother me, oddly enough. I was still fairly thin.. just less thin. I can see the difference in my face, a lot. I hate that I gain weight in my face.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_really-early-evening-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:5b9fcfa0-4349-40e8-9f0a-c5ac678f02c3Post:c5f5fe38-49c4-4394-ad20-442a4fa12666">Re: Really Early Evening Thread</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Really Early Evening Thread : Me too. Even pics from this past weekend, I see myself as hugely fat and too many chins. Even when I'm standing next to my sister who is bigger than I am. I just see my sister when I look at her photo, not someone who needs to lose weight. Does that make sense?
    Posted by willywally5[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>That makes perfect sense. 

</div>
  • Options
    When I was 15 I was about 25lbs heavier than I am now, and had no muscle. I swear I gained half of that in my face. My face was round and I hated smiling because it made my face look even bigger. It was awful. I deleted any pictures I have of myself from that year because it makes me miserable to look at them. Ugh.

• Options
    Well thanks Dot : )

Chelsea doesn't bother me, but we don't interact much so I don't know her very well. I've heard people complain about her a lot though.

I loved that dress you wore Angel. And I think you looked great in it. 

• Options
    I also gain in my face. But, even if I lose just a few pounds, it shows in my face, too. So I guess that is good. 

I need to work out and eat well for the next five weeks. Don't wanna be a fatty in the wedding pics. Sigh. 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_really-early-evening-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:5b9fcfa0-4349-40e8-9f0a-c5ac678f02c3Post:0ace3e41-e087-46d6-9c55-1989f073c3d0">Re: Really Early Evening Thread</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm incredibly critical of myself as well. It also bugs me that most of the engagement pictures I liked were in the least special outfit, haha. I wore 3 outfits and I have almost no good pictures in the dress.
    Posted by angelstar975[/QUOTE]

<div>I liked all your outfits! I love those pink jeans. Also, I just liked about a million of your pics on FB, so enjoy the notifications :)</div>
  • Options
    I went to the gym tonight for the first time in months. I only did cardio because it was too crowded to lift, but it was still good to get back. I really need to get myself in shape. I want to tone my arms a lot, but it's not going to be easy because my shoulder is definitely acting up and I think holding the baby today really aggravated it. I'm actually kind of glad I'll likely have a few weeks off again after this week... I need to go through my physical therapy routine and hopefully make it better again.
  • Options
    angelstar975angelstar975 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited July 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_really-early-evening-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:5b9fcfa0-4349-40e8-9f0a-c5ac678f02c3Post:6defe38a-381e-4b58-84e9-1c8abe3dd065">Re: Really Early Evening Thread</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Really Early Evening Thread : I liked all your outfits! I love those pink jeans. Also, I just liked about a million of your pics on FB, so enjoy the notifications :)
    Posted by LeiselEB[/QUOTE]

Haha I saw that :)

I actually returned those jeans yesterday. I felt like they were too impractical. I only wore them for 20 minutes that day, so whatever, haha.
  • Options
    I didn't go see my trainer today because 1) I was just so tired and 2) my ankle swelled up like crazy on Saturday night, presumably from standing forever on hard ceramic tile making freakin' tartlets and hosting the party. 

Tomorrow, back on the wagon!
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    I need to get back into the gym.  Gotta get myself back in shape and used to running.  I don't see that happening before the wedding though.  I"m thinking about doing Insanity when we get back from the honeymooon.

I am going on the record tonight though, and saying that I am going to stop drinking soda and alcohol starting tonight and try to just drink water from now until the wedding.  I can fit into my dress just fine, I just don't want it to be too uncomfortable.

ETA:  Along with the obvious fact that I need to get some healthy food into the apartment.  I just want to try and shed some of the water weight.  
    knotsigpicture Anniversary
  • Options
    I'm hoping we can get this move settled soon. I'd love to have access to a pool and a gym and a pretty nature trail. 
  • Options
    Welp, I'm heading to bed. Goodnight!
  • Options
    Night Leisel

• Options
    I better get to sleep too.. I was exhausted today from staying up too late. Night!
  • Options
    Goodnight Leisel. 

My hands are kiling me. I have been doing a lot of knitting this evening. Not that it looks like a lot - it's slow work. But I'm proud of it. 
  • Options
    I had my first lesson on Saturday. I'm excited to learn more. And I hope that my hands get used to it, because they're cramping something awful. 
  • Options
    One of my friends tried to teach me how to knit.   I failed miserably lol.

Night Angel!
  • Options
    I think I'm off to bed now too, nighty night!
  • Options
    Tex, are you still here?
  • Options
    Guess not. I'm going to bed, just in case you come back. ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards