Wedding Party
Options

im having trouble picking my wedding party

13»

Re: im having trouble picking my wedding party

• Options

of course i know strippers are real. i meant that i dont agree with them. is that better ?

You're picking an awful lot of strangers to not agree with. Don't you mean that you don't like the profession?

How do you feel about men who go to strip clubs? And cheese? Do you like cheese?

• Options
    banana468 said:

of course i know strippers are real. i meant that i dont agree with them. is that better ?

You're picking an awful lot of strangers to not agree with. Don't you mean that you don't like the profession? How do you feel about men who go to strip clubs? And cheese? Do you like cheese?

why is it that everyone else can share there opionions but i cant becauuse it is not the popular one?
  • Options
    and yes i love cheese thank you
  • Options

banana468 said:

You're picking an awful lot of strangers to not agree with. Don't you mean that you don't like the profession?

How do you feel about men who go to strip clubs? And cheese? Do you like cheese?

why is it that everyone else can share there opionions but i cant becauuse it is not the popular one?

Why are you answering my questions with questions?
  • Options
    i just cant even with you it seems like you just want to fiight with me be cause i dsont like strippers. go away
  • Options
    Look if you don't like the stripper profession then that is fine.  There are professions that I think aren't that great either.  But I think to call those that work in a certain profession trashy is extremely judgmental.  You don't have to like them but you also shouldn't call them names without actually knowing a good amount personally and interacting with them.

Also, this thread got throw in this direction because for some reason stating "stripper heels" caused you to take a huge offense which is just silly.  I could see you taking a huge offense if someone called you a trashy stripper but to take offense to a phrase about a particular pair of shoes is a bit much.

• Options
    I love the irony she thinks her friends are disposable and wants backup bridesmaids for her vision but doesn't like the profession of women who work to be visual pleasure of (generally) the opposite sex for money.
  • Options
    you are making a lot of asssumptions aboiut my "vision" you have no idea what i want for my wedding. the reason i even mentioned tenttative bridesmaids is because people were saying that my iniitial number was too much
  • Options

you are making a lot of asssumptions aboiut my "vision" you have no idea what i want for my wedding. the reason i even mentioned tenttative bridesmaids is because people were saying that my iniitial number was too much

If you are tight with 10 people, have 10 people. But don't have 10 people just because you want a large party or even sides.

Anniversary
  • Options
    it had nothing to do with even sides or wannting a large paryt
  • Options
    Then just choose however many bridesmaids you want. This really isn't that difficult.
  • Options
    If you're going to be a troll, try harder. People are playing along for fun, but I seriously doubt if anyone believes for a second that this is a genuine post. If you're going for that play dumb style, you need to keep your spelling and grammar errors consistent to be believable. This is so obviously phony and contrived that it isn't even amusing. Just pitiful. 
    Trolls are pitiful anyway, because they're people who don't have the balls to express themselves openly, but if you're going to be a troll, be a slightly less pitiful one.
  • Options
    @ohannabelle i am dyslexic asa i have already saiid on other posts. making fun of it is not ok
  • Options
    Nope. Not dyslectic. Just a troll. You do realize that people who are dyslectic have very specific error patterns in their spelling? Not like random misspellings at all.

Aren't there some billy goats crossing your bridge? Go get em.
  • Options
    FiancBFiancB member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    Maybe if a lot of your brideslaves drop out, you can go to the local club and hire some strippers to stand in their place. I'm sure they'd oblige. They'd show you up in class and smarts and looks though, so maybe that would be a bad idea. 
  • Options
    MollyandDMollyandD member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited May 2014
    I did not read all the comments. With that said, I have learned something new. Strippers may or may not exist. It all depends on if you believe in them or not. 

• Options
    My big sister was a backup bridesmaid for my now ex-sister-in-law in our brother's wedding. The original bridesmaid broke her ankle. My sister brought up just last weekend how offended she was, and that wedding took place almost a decade ago. During the wedding, she was making all kinds of snide comments about being a backup. She didn't say the comments to the bride, but the rest of us knew. 
  • Options

That's an awful large demographic not to agree with (regarding what?). Perhaps you don't APPROVE? In which case, I doubt anybody is deperate for your approval.
  • Options
    My big sister was a backup bridesmaid for my now ex-sister-in-law in our brother's wedding. The original bridesmaid broke her ankle. My sister brought up just last weekend how offended she was, and that wedding took place almost a decade ago. During the wedding, she was making all kinds of snide comments about being a backup. She didn't say the comments to the bride, but the rest of us knew. 
    I get why your sister was hurt, but why just not decline? Was she pressured by your brother to do it for the bride?
  • Options
    MollyandDMollyandD member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited May 2014
    perdonami said:
    I get why your sister was hurt, but why just not decline? Was she pressured by your brother to do it for the bride?
    I'm not sure. It was most likely pressure from our mom, but it was the bride's idea. 

ETA: She may have been asked that day, because I know it was an incredibly last minute thing. I didn't know she was a bridesmaid until the day of the wedding. Then my mom gave me the fake job of guest book attendant, which I'm thinking was her effort to not have me feel left out. I would have been happier being just a guest, but whatever. 
  • Options

perdonami said:
    I'm not sure. It was most likely pressure from our mom, but it was the bride's idea. 

ETA: She may have been asked that day, because I know it was an incredibly last minute thing. I didn't know she was a bridesmaid until the day of the wedding. Then my mom gave me the fake job of guest book attendant, which I'm thinking was her effort to not have me feel left out. I would have been happier being just a guest, but whatever. 
    Yeah, that's kind of shitty.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards