MUD MUD MUD

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    This thread just got really muddy.

• Options
    Yeah, lots of mud.
  • Options
    vsgal said:
    Now OP is trying too hard. I am convinced-definite troll.

you are not a nice person. just because i dont beleve in strippers makes me a troll? i feel sorry for you
    No, it is because you got crazy offended by the use of the term "stripper heels."

• Options
    vsgal said:

you are not a nice person. just because i dont beleve in strippers makes me a troll? i feel sorry for you
    You don't believe in them? WTF? They aren't aliens. Strippers are real.
  • Options
    vsgalvsgal member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    vsgal said:

SITB:  Don't care and your pity has been returned to you in a bowed box because I don't need it.
    ROCK IS KING!!
  • Options
    chibiyuichibiyui member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited May 2014
    >image

RUH ROH! Take cover! It's stripper heels. 

We did a pole dancing class for my bachelorette party - does that make me a hoe? 

BTW, that class was one hell of a workout. 

I want those duckie stripper heels.

And pole dancing is a great workout.

Anniversary
  • Options
    Holy crap, y'all, I went to the post office to buy stamps and this thread and the one on E blew up!

Are we playing BINGO yet?? Are we, are we, are we??
    Anniversary

I'm gonna go with 'not my circus, not my monkeys.'
  • Options
    chibiyui said:
    >image

RUH ROH! Take cover! It's stripper heels. 

We did a pole dancing class for my bachelorette party - does that make me a hoe? 

BTW, that class was one hell of a workout. 
    I want those duckie stripper heels. And pole dancing is a great workout.

Stuck.

Yeah, the instructor (who had a body I would kill for) said she usually does exercise-based classes and b-parties on the side for fun. She gave us a couple rec's for studios in our hometowns; I'm thinking about looking into taking regular classes once my life returns to a normal state. It was really fun and holy hell core and upper body have to work. 
  • Options
    MagicInk said:
    vsgal said:

Damn you for beating me to this...I was going to ask if they were like big foot, vampires and aliens...
  • Options
    Holy crap, y'all, I went to the post office to buy stamps and this thread and the one on E blew up!

Are we playing BINGO yet?? Are we, are we, are we??
    If we are I need other people to drink for me. My liver is mad at me after this weekend. I'm trying to be nice to it today.
  • Options
    MagicInk said:
    abbyj700 said:
    MagicInk said:
    vsgal said:

Damn you for beating me to this...I was going to ask if they were like big foot, vampires and aliens...
    I had a guy tell me in high school once that he was sorry but he just didn't believe in gay people. I told him that's like saying you don't believe in cars.
    So... he thinks you're a figment of his imagination?  Like, his subconscious just made you up?  He should probably see a therapist.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

"I'm not a rude bitch.  I'm ten rude bitches in a large coat."

• Options
    abbyj700 said:

MagicInk said:

vsgal said:

Wait, are you trying to say strippers built the pyramids?!

"Love is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends time and space."

• Options
    phiraphira member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    MagicInk said:
    vsgal said:

Wait, are you trying to say strippers built the pyramids?!
    YES.
    Anniversary
    now with ~* INCREASED SASSINESS *~
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    delujm0 said:
    vsgal said:

**STUCK IN THE BOX**
    Does anyone else find this hilarious?  You "don't believe in strippers?"  Strippers are not like Santa Claus or ghosts or aliens.  I assure you, strippers DO exist, whether you "believe in" them or not.

I think the phrase you were going for was "approve of."  As in "i don't approve of strippers."  But even if you don't approve of them it doesn't excuse you from saying such horrible things about them.  You sound like the worst, and i hope this was a joke thread for your sake.

Practical advise in case this wasn't a joke: bouquets and BM gifts are expensive.  No way would i ever want to buy 10 of each of those.  But that's just my opinion OP.  If you have the funds to support that and you really want to do it, go for it.
    I always say that I don't believe in umbrellas.  They are, in my opinion, the stupidest thing to carry in a storm in this city.  You're hitting me in the side of the head with the damn things when walking past me on the sidewalk.  You're dripping extra rain on my head when walking past me on the sidewalk.  They don't actually keep you dry.  And in the Windy City, they blow inside out and end up breaking halfway through your commute.  I don't believe in umbrellas.
  • Options
    The one you feel the closest with.

• Options
    Wow, the OP is a real piece of work! I guess a lot of my friends must be imaginary...
    ~*~*~*~*~

• Options
    vsgal said:

....What? You don't believe in strippers? Do you think they are imaginary?
  • Options
    Worst troll ever. Not even vaguely believable.
  • Options
    vsgal said:

....What? You don't believe in strippers? Do you think they are imaginary?
    My grandma thought I was imaginary.  But she had an excuse - she was schizophrenic. 

• Options

of course i know strippers are real. i meant that i dont agree with them. is that better ?

• Options
    @Crossmyheartxoxo
    The problem with having backup bridesmaids is that you are essentially ranking your friends and saying 'You're not important enough for me to make an actual bridesmaid, but if someone drops out you can fill in okay?'  If someone drops out, then someone drops out.  But the idea of wanting someone to fill a space that they weren't 'good enough' for in the first place is what's off-putting.

Secondly, bridesmaids are required to buy a dress and show up sober.  They don't have to be all matchy matchy and if you are saying they HAVE to have their hair done and get their makeup done, have matching shoes, purses, accessories etc.  then the onus is on you to cover that cost.  

(PS, yay for strippers, I happen to own many stripper heels and outfits.  FI likes them, and I'm happy to oblige :) )
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards