Chit Chat
Options

Hi, Again.

I need some more advice, please, if anyone is willing to give some.  PM me if interested.  Thank you <3

Re: Hi, Again.

• Options
    We just gave you six pages of advice.

• Options
    Doeydo, I seriously love having you around here, I think you give great advice, you're hilarious, bright, and downright awesome. If this problem is your FI breaking your trust again, hurting you, again. Then you already know the advice. DTMFA.

Anniversary
  • Options
    beethery said:
    GET FUCKING RID OF HIM. HE SUCKS ASS.

YOU KNOW THIS ALREADY.
    Its insane how much your siggy always matches what you say. I need all the drinks tonight.

• Options
    Please don't take this (or any of the PPs) as unsympathetic, but seriously? You have 2 (possibly more, if I rmemebr correctly) multi-page threads with excellent advice. Take it, and get the hell out. You do not want this to be your life.
  • Options
    Doey, don't keep asking the same questions. You don't think the situations are exactly the same, but they are.  All you have to do is insert crazy thing Fi has done, but the bottom line s he has broken your trust, again, and you are embarrassed to admit it. The situation will never change unless you change it. Move on, you could find a better boyfriend at a dildo factory. 
  • Options
    Share with us what has happened this time. I don't think you will hear any different advice.

image   image   image

• Options
    Could you be anymore of an AW? Not only do you need MORE "advice" but you want people to PM you about it? I'm willing to bet that the advice you're going to receive is the same advice people have been giving you for months. Stop wasting everyone's time.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Hey doey, I hope you know that we all sincerely care about you and want the best for you. That's why the other posters are frustrated that you continue to go back to an unhealthy situation despite the advice they've shared. I do understand that you've gotten some tough love and probably don't want to put yourself out there for more scrutiny.

If you're prepared to put yourself first and take care of yourself, this community will be more than happy to support you and give you advice in the specifics of doing so. But if you want validation for staying in an unhealthy situation - you won't find that here. Because we care about you too much.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    If it's a situation where he treated you poorly or violated your trust, then I think you should go back and re-read the other threads. With a man like your boyfriend, everything is applicable. 

If it's a situation where you have decided to leave and you want advice on splitting the bank account, whether you should pay your mom rent, cat litters that aren't smelly in small spaces, etc. then I think people are more than willing to provide it. 

Look. We all support you, but it's too much to ask for the same advice week in and week out when it's already been given. I'm really sorry this keeps happening. You are strong enough to leave, you just need to make the decision to do it and actually follow through.
    *********************************************************************************

• Options
    larrygaga said:
    I recommend adding vinegar to the water when hard boiling eggs to get the shells to come off easier. That's all the advice I have left.
    I feel like this is the best advice I've heard today. I always fuck up my hard boiled eggs.
    I never have a problem! Run them under cold water immediately after cooking. And don't leave it on high/boil the entire time- bring to a boil for about 5 minutes, then shut off burner and leave the pot on the warm burner for 5 more minutes. Done.

• Options
    doeydodoeydo member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited September 2014
    jenna8984 said:
    larrygaga said:
    I recommend adding vinegar to the water when hard boiling eggs to get the shells to come off easier. That's all the advice I have left.
    I feel like this is the best advice I've heard today. I always fuck up my hard boiled eggs.
    I never have a problem! Run them under cold water immediately after cooking. And don't leave it on high/boil the entire time- bring to a boil for about 5 minutes, then shut off burner and leave the pot on the warm burner for 5 more minutes. Done.
    This is what I do, works well.
  • Options
    doeydodoeydo member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited September 2014
    My FI knows I frequent this board and knows my screen name.  I wanted to talk to someone about a new friendship of mine, which FI has issues with, and get any advice I could on it.  I know you all think I should leave him, and deep down I know I should too.  I am not looking for validation to stay with him, nor am I looking for sympathy.  I get this is the internet, people can post however they want, and I am probably over sensitive, but some things that some of you say hurt my feelings.  I would rather not subject myself to that anymore so I'll stop posting about my life publicly.  Sorry if this comes off bad or as if I am an AW, I just wanted to talk to someone and get advice.  My apologies for having feelings and thinking I could come here again.  
  • Options
    I think it's totally ridiculous for him to be upset at a new friendship you have. 
  • Options
    doeydo said:
    My FI knows I frequent this board and knows my screen name.  I wanted to talk to someone about a new friendship of mine, which FI has issues with, and get any advice I could on it.  I know you all think I should leave him, and deep down I know I should too.  I am not looking for validation to stay with him, nor am I looking for sympathy.  I get this is the internet, people can post however they want, and I am probably over sensitive, but some things that some of you say hurt my feelings.  I would rather not subject myself to that anymore so I'll stop posting about my life publicly.  Sorry if this comes off bad or as if I am an AW, I just wanted to talk to someone and get advice.  My apologies for having feelings and thinking I could come here again.  
    This is dramatic and you know it. No one is saying you shouldn't have feelings. 

What people are saying is that they're tuckered out with giving the same advice week in and week out and you doing nothing with it but asking for it again and again.

I *had* a friend in a crappy relationship. Her boyfriend was a total asshole, cheated on her all the time, treated her like shit, the works. They were on again off again, on again off again....... I helped her through the first couple break ups. Spend HOURS on the phone with her, talking to her, dropping whatever I was doing to meet up when she was in breakdown mode. Gave her support and resources. But at that point, it's up to her to take action. She didn't. I distanced myself because it was totally taxing to constantly be spending time/energy supporting her when she wasn't committed to leaving the relationship. If she had been, I would have been there. Bystanders can only take so much when the person doesn't do what they need to do for themselves. KWIM?
    @southernbelle0915, I think we may have the same friend.  She was exhausting.  I actually had to physically distance myself from her for about a year because I knew she didn't want my advice, she just wanted out of the house for an hour or two.  She was with the ass for 7 years and the last 4 were just awful.  She finally left him (all it took was leaving the country) and we are starting to piece our friendship back together.

@doeydo, this is a serious concern if you are worried about even the friends you make.  I know you are worried about making friends.  I feel like this person is holding you back so much from realizing happiness.  Now he's even keeping you from saying what's on your mind in an online community forum.  Please understand that we want you around and care about you and I'm sorry if your feelings were hurt in the last round of discussion but sometimes the truth hurts.  
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    I'm really late to this party but I felt the need to go back and read through all the other threads you've started that other people have mentioned, so I did, and the ONLY thing I can think of to say is WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU WITH HIM?!

PLEASE tell me what he does for you. I'm not even trying to be catty, I really want to know what value you are getting from this sham of a relationship. 

Also, life is too short to be miserable.
    Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards