Not Engaged Yet
Options

Tuesday

2»

Re: Tuesday

• Options
    @LizzyTish88 @AlPacina I agree. I so wish I could be doing nothing right now. Whyyyyy
  • Options

@500days - At least you'll eventually be getting a break from it! ;) I've missed you! Come baaaaaaaack!

@LizzyTish88 - I want to start digging into one of my studies, but one of those damn meetings starts soon enough that I won't really have time to do anything meaningful. They really shouldn't even want to talk to me. I'm not that interesting, people! I promise!

• Options
    @jenna8984  same! At least we have options. I think it's more frustrating because we didn't know. Had we known, idk what we would have done tbh.
  • Options
    @labro THANK YOU! I sent that list to H. I laughed while reading it because you know us so well hahaha 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    @AuroraRose41  that sounds like a blast :) glad you had fun!
  • Options
    @jenna8984 It's 6th graders. I'm at the point where I'm telling them "Get with it!! Or you won't be out there tomorrow!!" We even have Del's coming! C'mon, get it together for DELS.
  • Options
    @500days I ate the shit out of a Del's lemonade at the zoo this weekend. SO GOOD!
    friends tv show funy
  • Options
    LizzyTish88LizzyTish88 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited June 2016
    Double post..OOPS!!
    friends tv show funy
  • Options
    That was so great! Audra McDonald kind of just buried them all, haha. There is a reason she is my #1.

• Options
    @wink0erin congratulations! That's so nice that you were recognized for your hard work. Being asked to say something in front of people like that, especially when I'm not prepared is my WORST nightmare. I probably would have rambled on for 15 minutes awkwardly instead of doing something funny like you did.
  • Options
    PamBeesly524PamBeesly524 member
    edited June 2016
    @Swazzle best. story. ever. I love hearing stories about people's lives together! I had no idea the house thing happened to you - how awful! Congrats on 9 years of love and here's to 9,000 more!

ETA: I also met H when I was in a dead-end relationship that needed to end... SCANDALOUS! :)
  • Options
    @Swazzle  I read that going from giggling to almost teary :') i love hearing 'how we met stories' :)
  • Options
    AlPacinaAlPacina member
    edited June 2016

@swazzle - Omg, I like that he had the date wrong for your proposal. Oh well! So freaking sweet. Gold fucking star for me! I read the whole thing!

ETF: No one here named swizzle....

• Options
    @PamBeesly524 I had never attended one of these little recognition events because I'm always either super busy or on the road when they happen, so I have no idea what people usually say. The guy after me didn't say much either so I don't feel too bad for resorting to a stupid impersonation. My coworkers know I'm weird. 

@Swazzle (with an a) I love your story! That's nuts about the first house though, I'm pretty sure that was my nightmare when I bought my house. Best wishes with TTC :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards