OLW

13»

Re: OLW

• Options
    FoxandBunnyFoxandBunny member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited November 2013
    Dear awesome BF,

Did you really say you wanted to go shiny shopping (AKA ring shopping) this weekend? I think you did. 

Love, 
    Your amazing GF who knows that nothing is coming any time soon, yet is still excited.

Dear Friend,

It's awesome we're hanging out so much lately. Also, our plan to walk together is great, and now I can be held accountable by you and still have fun exercising. It's a win-win!

Love,
    Newly Improved Friend

Dear Weather,

WHAT. THE. HELL. Below freezing is not acceptable right now! And you're going back to the 70s this weekend! At least make up your damn mind!

Hate,
    So Not a Snow-bunny

Dear Kitty,

Thank you so much for choosing to curl up on me tonight instead of BF. You made me so happy you don't even know.

Smooches,
    Crazy Cat-Lady in the making

Dear Fishie (my beloved betta fish)

I really hate to say it, but please die already. You can't swim well anymore and you haven't eaten for more than 2 weeks. It hurts me to see you suffer even though I've done everything I can do. 

Much love,
    Your caretaker that hates to see you like this

Dear Flag,

Why did you have to attack me yesterday? And why did it have to be in the face? My forehead/eyebrow still hurts like hell. At least you didn't bruise me.

No love,
    Me

Dear BF's mother,

Stop being so BSC. Seriously. There is no reason for you to yell at your son for 15 minutes about him not being able to find a sticky note today, even though you didn't even tell him that was what he was looking for. You wouldn't accept any of his reasons as to why he couldn't find it or his apologies or, you just told him he wasn't allowed to "yell" at you because he was your son and you're his parent. He's 20 years old, you need to start listening to him when he is calmly trying to tell you something. Also, don't blame BF for the fight that your yelling caused between you and BF's father. I was there when you berated BF for not stopping the fight and saying it was his fault. It was not his fault, it was your BSC self's fault for not being reasonable and listening for a second. 

I wish BF would move out already,
    The girl who was hiding upstairs as she heard yelling and breaking plates and could still hear every word
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    @FoxandBunny - sounds like my dad.  things got better only after I moved out and got married and learned to just deal with all the feelings that come with having a parent like that.  I needed counseling and it has been a wonderful thing for me and H.  I've been there and still go through it sometimes.  it's not easy.  :(
  • Options
    Hey @cu97tiger that means that someone signed up with the username, but hasn't logged into Community yet. A public community profile isn't created until someone logs into the forum directly.
  • Options
    Dear NEY,

I'm sad that no one picked up on the fact that BF & I had a more serious "talk." 

Love,
    LaBBQ

*******************************************************************************************

• Options

Dear @brisox81,

I love your serious "talk" so so hard.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • Options
    BriSox81 said:
    Dear NEY,

I'm sad that no one picked up on the fact that BF & I had a more serious "talk." 

Love,
    LaBBQ
    I picked up on it.  I was planning on interrogating you about this privately.

:P
  • Options
    @BriSox81 - very excited for your serious talk!
  • Options
    @BriSox81 - I already KNEW about that so I didn't mention it. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR TALK.

Ditto.

Squeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

(better?)

• Options
    CocoBellaF- Thanks. It helps to hear that. BF's mom usually doesn't go on a yelling rampage like she did last night, but it was bad. I just can't get over the fact that she blamed BF for everything that happened, like it was his fault he couldn't find a handwritten sticky note when he was looking for a full typed out sheet of paper and that he didn't stop the fight between her and BF's dad. Seriously? What was BF supposed to do?

@TwoDimes - Yes! We call it shiny shopping/shiny giving/ just refer to the engagement ring as the shiny. I'm glad we aren't the only ones. It is fun, isn't it?

@BriSox81 - Yay for serious talks! You could enlighten us about this serious talk if you want.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards