Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums

First Hair Trial Aftermath....

I had my hair trial on Saturday.  I loved the overall shape of the 'do but after getting home I found a few tweaks I want to make.  My stylist insisted on making the half up/half down curls tigher so that they would fall by the beginning of the wedding events but after my hair was in the style for a few hours, it didn't fall as much as I would have liked. We talked about making the pins lower on my head but the other tweaks shouldn't be a big deal should they?  Other than the "bump" needing to be higher, losing the loops on the top, and making it a bit loser, I love it.  The front was perfect, and I love how the top turned out. The first picture is my hair after the trial.  The following 3 are what I was going for...
imageimageimageimage

Re: First Hair Trial Aftermath....

• Only thing I would take into consideration it the weather on the day of your wedding compared to the day of your trial. If your wedding is on a more humid day it might be better to let her do the tighter curls if you hair goes flat easily with humidity.
  • That's a good point, that will probably be a judgement call the day of.  I think I just liked the softer look more than the ringlets.
  • I agree, I think the looser cirls have a more romantic look to them,
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards