Not Engaged Yet
Options

Tuesday Questions

Re: Tuesday Questions

• Options

What did you ask your SO for for Christmas this year?  I haven't asked him for anything yet. I really just want that engagement pony.

What should Coco do while snowed/iced in this weekend? Do some crafty things like make a burlap wreath or crochet a blanket. My favorite part about crocheting blankets in the winter time is as it gets bigger it covers your lap and your feet and keeps your warm.

• Options

If money was not a problem, what is the ultimate gift you would want someone to give you? Pay off my mortgage and give me money towards an MBA or any advanced degree. I miss going to class.

Do you and your SO have any essential things that you just agree to disagree on? Or do you find a way to compromise on everything? Not really per se. When we were getting serious, we talked about number of children. I wanted 4, he wanted 2, then I was like "no, that's not enough" then when he gave me the pros and cons of both, and I did as well, we realized 2 would be best.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • Options
    1) What is your favorite gemstone? I don't think I have one. I think sapphires are really pretty, but I'm not really into jewelry.

2) What's the best part about the holidays? Cookie-baking marathon, Christmas movies, spending time with family and old friends from home.

3) Favorite dessert? cheesecake

4) Do (or did) you use mechanical or regular pencils? Regular

5) Sweet or dry wine? It used to be sweet, but now sweet wines give me headaches, so usually dry.

6) Favorite fast food place? Wendys

7) Have you ever attended a masquerade ball? Nope.

8) What are your feelings on wine tastings? love.

9) What are you getting your SO for Christmas? A new winter coat (which I gave him already since he needed it. Some clothes from J.Crew I bought on Black Friday, some grooming tools, a wallet, maybe a hat and gloves, and maybe beer.

10) How often do you wash your hair? Every other day.

11) If you had $10,000 to spend on a vacation with your SO/Spouse/FI/etc where would you go? We'd hit some major cities in Europe - Paris, Rome, London.

12) What did you ask your SO for for Christmas this year? Honestly, I didn't ask for anything because I want him to be saving money for an E-ring. I love being surprised, so I rarely give him suggestions and he always figures out great gifts for me, so I'm not worried. 

My Question: If moving away from family/friends/job was not a concern, where would you move to?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    New question: If you knew you needed help (therapy/medication/etc.) to live a healthy & fulfilling life, would you make it a priority, or would you put it off? 

I am currently on medication & have gone to therapy in the past in order to make myself a better person. Therapy was actually the best thing I've ever done for myself. My mental health is essential. 

*******************************************************************************************

• Options

I missed this one.

If money was not a problem, what is the ultimate gift you would want someone to give you? Like @buddysmom80 I'd like someone to pay off our mortgage. After that I'd like enough money to hire a professional paint crew to come in to my house and repaint the interior to my specifications. This includes wallpaper removal and drywall repair. While they're at it...they can also replace the carpeting in our living room with hardwoods and do the same with the ugly green tile in the basement.

• Options

New Questions that I wanted to answer:

9) By @KateJ16 What pet would you have if it could be any animal in the world?

I would love to have a Bengal Tiger that I could raise as a cub and keep forever!

9) By @CocoBellaF what should I do while we're snowed/iced in this weekend?

I would write a story, like a Mystery Thriller based on a local legend that you make your own!

9) By @lmhollister  Do you and your SO have any essential things that you just agree to disagree on? Or do you find a way to compromise on everything?

There are some things that we will never agree on.  The biggest being me not liking bacon…I swear he brings it up like once a week and keeps convincing me that one day I will like it…

• Options
    Do you and your SO have any essential things that you just agree to disagree on? Or do you find a way to compromise on everything? We really don't have anything fundamental that we disagree on, which is nice. We are very much on the same page when it comes to religion, politics, kids, etc. 

If moving away from family/friends/job was not a concern, where would you move to? Probably the Carolinas. Or Boston, but that is actually closer to family & friends, so I don't know if that counts. 

*******************************************************************************************

• Options
    What should Coco do while snowed/iced in this weekend?
    Bake!

What did you ask your SO for for Christmas this year?
    Nothing. He wanted Surfaces and I'm sick of my laptop so we agreed to get those along with little things. I WANT a baby. There is still time to ask for that, right? Not that he/she would be here by Christmas (I hear they take 40+ weeks for delivery).

What pet would you have if it could be any animal in the world?
    Any animal in the world... I WANNA HIPPOPOTAMUS... No. Um something cuddly. Koala.

If money was not a problem, what is the ultimate gift you would want someone to give you?
    If money was not an issue, I would want a personal stylist. Please and thank you.

Do you and your SO have any essential things that you just agree to disagree on? Or do you find a way to compromise on everything? Interesting question. What is essential. I think going out to eat and drinking at bars/restaurants is essential. He thinks it is a waste of money. So we only do those things when other invite us. So if you know us, invite us! PLEASE. Thanks.

• Options

If moving away from family/friends/job was not a concern, where would you move to? I would move anywhere, buuuut if I had to choose, I LOVED San Antonio. Also Arizona was gorgeous and the people were very friendly.

If you knew you needed help (therapy/medication/etc.) to live a healthy & fulfilling life, would you make it a priority, or would you put it off? OMG 100% made it a priority. I called my PCP on NYE a few years ago because I didn't feel "right". She referred me the the ER and they helped a lot. I needed a lot of therapy and Xanax, but I learned how to cope with certain situations. If I didn't do this, I don't know, I'd probably be dead. It's scary to think, but that's how off I felt. Like, if I didn't get help, I was going to harm myself. So yeah, it's a fucking MAJOR priority.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • Options
    cu97tigercu97tiger member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2013
    1) What is your favorite gemstone?
    Diamond

2) What's the best part about the holidays?
    Seeing family and eating good food

3) Favorite dessert?
    Anything with chocolate

4) Do (or did) you use mechanical or regular pencils?
    I did and I do use mechanical pencils. I'm a math nerd and I love 1) being able to erase something that's wrong and 2) never having to sharpen a pencil.

5) Sweet or dry wine?
    65% sweet, 35% dry

6) Favorite fast food place? 
    Five guys

7) Have you ever attended a masquerade ball? 
    Nope. I probably never will, either. I don't do well with adults in masks.

8) What are your feelings on wine tastings?
    I'm for them!!

9) Add a question!
    What ONE gift do you want for Christmas this year if you couldn't have anything else?
    ETA: My answer: a Michael Kors watch I've had my eye on at Nordstrom's.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• Options
    If money was not a problem, what is the ultimate gift you would want someone to give you?
    A 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house with a kick-ass kitchen, a 2 car garage, and a fenced in backyard. 

Do you and your SO have any essential things that you just agree to disagree on? Or do you find a way to compromise on everything?
    Nothing that I can think of off the top of my head. We have pretty similar views on things. 

If moving away from family/friends/job was not a concern, where would you move to?
    Florida

If you knew you needed help (therapy/medication/etc.) to live a healthy & fulfilling life, would you make it a priority, or would you put it off? 
    Since I care about and respect myself and the people around me, I would absolutely make it a priority. 

What ONE gift do you want for Christmas this year if you couldn't have anything else?
    Barnes & Noble gift card so I can buy books!

• Options
    What ONE gift do you want for Christmas this year if you couldn't have anything else? Oh gee, let's see...hahaha! I don't think the pony counts as a Christmas gift, so I mean, if anyone wants to pay off my mortgage, that'd be great.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • Options
    What ONE gift do you want for Christmas this year if you couldn't have anything else? Oh gee, let's see...hahaha! I don't think the pony counts as a Christmas gift, so I mean, if anyone wants to pay off my mortgage, that'd be great.
    I'd take a pony too, if I'm being honest. 

• Options
    1) What is your favorite gemstone? I don't think I have one.
    2) What's the best part about the holidays? Being with my family. They live 14 hours away so I don't get to see them often.
    3) Favorite dessert? Anything with chocolate.
    4) Do (or did) you use mechanical or regular pencils? Used mechanical when I was in school, now I prefer regular.
    5) Sweet or dry wine? ALL THE WINE
    6) Favorite fast food place? Taco Bell
    7) Have you ever attended a masquerade ball? No.
    8) What are your feelings on wine tastings? Never been, but I love wine so I'm sure I would love a wine tasting.
    9) What are you getting your SO for Christmas? I made him a beer advent calendar, two solid long sleeve shirts, and I need to think of something else.
    10) How often do you wash your hair? Not often enough, I can't remember the last time I did :/
    11) If you had $10,000 to spend on a vacation with your SO/Spouse/FI/etc where would you go? Probably Australia. We were planning on going for a friends wedding this past summer, but ended up staying home because of the baby.
    12) What did you ask your SO for for Christmas this year? Earrings, I don't have any and he always says he liked it when I wore them so it was the perfect thing to ask for. 
    13) If moving away from family/friends/job was not a concern, where would you move to? I would love to move out East (Canada), I loved it out there and I think it would be a really nice place to live.
    14) If you knew you needed help (therapy/medication/etc.) to live a healthy & fulfilling life, would you make it a priority, or would you put it off? I would (and did) make it a priority. I was scared to do it, but I went and talked to my doctor about depression and I feel like myself again now that I'm on medication. It was the best decision I could have made, I enjoy life again and I'm not anxious about being left alone with my baby anymore.
  • Options
    If you knew you needed help (therapy/medication/etc.) to live a healthy & fulfilling life, would you make it a priority, or would you put it off?
    I would get help. I have in the past and would again.

$10,000 gift card for Tysons. Does that exist?

If moving away from family/friends/job was not a concern, where would you move to?
    I have no idea.

• Options
    New question: If you knew you needed help (therapy/medication/etc.) to live a healthy & fulfilling life, would you make it a priority, or would you put it off?  Prioritize me.  I've been in therapy for years, have been diagnosed with an anxiety disorder, and most recently ADD.  Figuring all that out and getting treated for it has immensely changed my life for the better.

Do you and your SO have any essential things that you just agree to disagree on?  Or do you find a way to compromise on everything? So far we have similar views on almost everything - although there are a couple non-essential items that we agree to disagree on (e.g. I hate flat sheets on a bed and think they serve no purpose).

What should Coco do while snowed/iced in this weekend? Bake a yummy cake, have a Christmas movie marathon while snuggled under a cozy blanket with hot cocoa, maybe play some silly card games.

I'm jumping on the mortgage bandwagon here - especially since after trying to refi I got kicked in the gut with how much I lost on my place.  Urgh.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Emerald. I don't have any...but they are my mom's birth stone and I always thought they looked so elegant.

Getting together. I just love spending time with family. We eat great food, play games, share stories...I can't get enough of it!

3) Favorite dessert?
    Really depends on the day. I could go for some really good cheesecake today.

Regular.

5) Sweet or dry wine?
    White - sweet. Red - Dry.

Chick-Fil-A...but we hardly ever do fast food.

Nope...but I think it would be fun.

I've never been to one, but I think it could be fun to host one with friends!

9) What is a Charity you donate to? (H and I are making donations in the names of friends/family as part of our gift giving this christmas and I'd love to hear about some of the organizations you all support!)
    Colorado Uplift is a local non-profit that teaches leadership and life skills to inner-city youth. Their main focus is to raise the school graduation rates and promote secondary education.
  • Options
    How often do you wash your hair?
    Every other day or every three days if I haven't worked out and sweated all over it.

If you had $10000 to spend on a vacation with your SO/Spouse/FI/etc where would you go?
    An overwater bungalow somewhere in Bora Bora

Liger

What should Coco do while we're snowed/iced in this weekend?
    Work-out (start Insanity?) and then drink all-the-wine.

Do you and your SO have any essential things that you just agree to disagree on? Or do you find a way to compromise on everything?
    We find a way to compromise but we disagree greatly on how and when some things should be done and it looks like we're going to disagree a bit on how to raise any future children. I'm ok with that, though, because I know that he is a very loving man who will treat those children with respect and have their best interests at heart, even if we do things differently.

I would love to get to attend the Oscars or the Emmys and get to walk the red carpet.

Munich

I'd make it a priority. Hell, I AM making a priority. After all that stuff with fartbubbler, I took a hard look at myself in the mirror and realized I need to walk the walk, not just talk the talk.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• Options
    What is a Charity you donate to? Well, I TRY to donate to charities. My employer really pushes United Way, but it's not a charity I can get behind. The last charity I donated to was to help out the victims of Sandy Hook, and that was almost a year ago, so you can see how often I donate.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • Options
    bethsmilesbethsmiles member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited December 2013
    1) What is your favorite gemstone? I really love topaz and morganite and some emeralds are really pretty too...I can't choose a favorite!

Spending time with family, the holidays is the part of the year where I spend an extended amount of time visiting my family.

3) Favorite dessert? 
    Popcorn

Mechanical

5) Sweet or dry wine? 
    I can't drink wine :( I still haven't found one that doesn't make me puke

Hmm...I really like panera, or is that not really fast food?

No, BF and I would really like to.

I'd love to go to one if I knew it wouldn't make me sick to my stomach.

9) What are you getting your SO for Christmas? 
    Amazon had all 3 seasons of GOT on sale for half off so I bought those this weekend. I'm also going to get him some roosterteeth stuff.

10) How often do you wash your hair? 
    About 2 or 3 times a week. I can go a fairly long time without it getting gross.

11) If you had $10,000 to spend on a vacation with your SO/Spouse/FI/etc where would you go? 
    New Zealand and then to Australia

12) What did you ask your SO for for Christmas this year? 
    I didn't ask him for anything. There's nothing specific I want.

13) Do you and your SO have any essential things that you just agree to disagree on? Or do you find a way to compromise on everything? 
    Nope

14) What pet would you have if it could be any animal in the world? 
    Penguin

ETA: New Questions
    15) If money was not a problem, what is the ultimate gift you would want someone to give you?
    Money to be able to travel anywhere I want in the world

16) If moving away from family/friends/job was not a concern, where would you move to?
    New Zealand

17) If you knew you needed help (therapy/medication/etc.) to live a healthy & fulfilling life, would you make it a priority, or would you put it off?
    I'd absolutely make it a priority. I've gone to therapy at different points in my life and it's always been incredibly helpful. 

18) What is a Charity you donate to? Most recently  Toys for Tots. There isn't one charity I consistently donate to though.

• Options

What is a Charity you donate to? This question is going to guit trip me...I know it. I very very rarely donate to charity. The last one I donated to was a local animal shelter. I didn't give them money, just some dog food and toys. Before that I think the last charity I gave actual money to was some sort of backpack program for kids from food insecure households.

If you knew you needed help (therapy/medication/etc.) to live a healthy & fulfilling life, would you make it a priority, or would you put it off? I've never been in this situation before but I think I would. When I was a kid in elementary school and middle school I used to see a school counselor from time to time because of bullying issues but I'm really thankful I've never had to deal with the issues some women on this board have. You ladies are seriously strong for surviving and pulling yourselves through all that. I think I'd have a harder time with the medication aspect but I can seriously get behind therapy.

If moving away from family/friends/job was not a concern, where would you move to? Maybe Prague or Munich if I was choosing somewhere international. In the US - San Francisco or somewhere in Southern CA like San Luis Obispo or one of the million suburbs around LA.

• Options
    ShallowSeasShallowSeas member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited December 2013
    Blue sapphires

the "feeling". I cant really describe it.

3) Favorite dessert?
    dirt pudding

mechanical

5) Sweet or dry wine?
    sweet

taco bell or arby's

yes! last New Years Eve, and we're going to one again this NYE!

love them!

I got him a tea set from Teavana and a Himynameismark shirt and bass guitar decal

Every other day, sometimes every 2 days. I can't do every day, its rough on my hair.

11) If you had $10000 to spend on a vacation with your SO/Spouse/FI/etc where would you go?
    Ireland!

12 ) What pet would you have if it could be any animal in the world?
    a monkey

13) Do you and your SO have any essential things that you just agree to disagree on? Or do you find a way to compromise on everything?
    We generally comprise on things really well, but we agree to disagree on church. He doesnt believe and thats fine with me. I do believe, however I don't attend church. Its not an issue for us and its not something we even think about.

14) If money was not a problem, what is the ultimate gift you would want someone to give you?
    A super nice house, completely paid for.

15) What is a Charity you donate to?
    I dont donate to a specific Charity, but I always donate to a local hospital because I was there for months and they helped me get well.

16) If you knew you needed help (therapy/medication/etc.) to live a healthy & fulfilling life, would you make it a priority, or would you put it off?
    Priority for sure.

17) If moving away from family/friends/job was not a concern, where would you move to?
    New England somewhere. Maybe Rhode Island.

NEW - What holiday traditions do you and your SO have?

ETA - New Questions
    Anniversary

• Options
    About every 3-4 days. I have thick, non-oily hair, so it works for me.

If you had $10000 to spend on a vacation with your SO/Spouse/FI/etc where would you go?
    Norway. It's somewhere H has always wanted to go, I think it's breathtaking...and probably not something we'd be able to afford for quite some time as it's one of the most expensive destinations on the planet!

Probably still a dog actually. I love dogs and I don't really want something exotic or rare.

What should Coco do while we're snowed/iced in this weekend?
    Have a movie marathon (or pick a TV show to re-watch or start) and make something fun like fudge or cookies.

Both I guess. We feel differently about religion, spanking children and whether or not we can spend holidays just as a couple. We also feel VERY differently on which way the toilet paper should be placed on the holder. hehe. We generally find a compromise though. Honestly I think life would be pretty boring if we agreed on everything...or worse if one person alway conceded.

A trip. I love to travel and I love to share experiences with the people I love. I wouldn't really even care where we went...but I'd want H and my mom there for sure!

Somewhere more remote in the mountains by a lake. I've always wanted to live by a body of water and honestly I'd love to have some land.

I would hope I'd make it a priority...but honestly I don't know. I've never experienced any extreme medical conditions (mental or physical) thankfully. I will say that I do sometimes put things off when it comes to seeing a doctor. Not because I don't care about my health, but because I generally feel things will take care of themselves over time. If something persists...I make an appointment and follow through until it's dealt with.
  • Options
    If money was not a problem, what is the ultimate gift you would want someone to give you? A horse. Wanted one since I was a kid.

Do you and your SO have any essential things that you just agree to disagree on? Or do you find a way to compromise on everything? We pretty much agree on most of the big stuff, kids, religion, etc. The one thing we are still figuring out as we go along is our differences in handling money. We usually explain why we are spending what we are though and talk about it.

If moving away from family/friends/job was not a concern, where would you move to? Colorado or Wyoming

If you knew you needed help (therapy/medication/etc.) to live a healthy & fulfilling life, would you make it a priority, or would you put it off? Priority. Especially if I or my FI wasn't happy with how I was feeling. 

What ONE gift do you want for Christmas this year if you couldn't have anything else? The all weather mats for my car. I'm such a practical nerd.

What is a Charity you donate to? Since I don't make much money, I donate time and volunteer at a local horse rescue.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    blabla89blabla89 member
    edited December 2013
    Emerald I guess? I don't really own any gemstone jewelry. But I love baubles.

Visiting family and friends in my hometown

3) Favorite dessert?
    The coffee house where BF and I met makes the most amazing cake ever. Words could not possibly do it justice, so here's a picture.

Mechanical

5) Sweet or dry wine?
    Sweet

Chipotle, OMNOMNOMNOM

Not a real masquerade ball. The college I went to had a "costume ball" every spring...but that was just a costume-optional shit show.

I've only been to one, but it was pretty good. Personally if I'm going to drop $30+ on tickets to something, I would pick something besides wine tasting.

A nice leather toiletry bag, monogrammed. He better love it.

Alright, don't judge me...I wash it maybe every two weeks, and dry shampoo every couple days, but it isn't greasy or dirty or stinky. I used to wash it every day, then every two days, then once a week, but that made my hair really dry and brittle. Now that I don't wash it so often it's really soft and much more manageable.

11) If you had $10000 to spend on a vacation with your SO/Spouse/FI/etc where would you go?
    BF would pick laying on the beach for a week. I would go to Europe for as long as I could.

Kittens. Lots of kittens. But BF and his family are all allergic to cats, so none for me.

Childbearing - I absolutely refuse, BF doesn't see why it's a problem. We had a long talk about this clarifying that my position is probably not going to change, and if that's a deal breaker then he needs to tell me. We're on the same page about almost everything else.

15) If money was not a problem, what is the ultimate gift you would want someone to give you?
    Going to second @bethsmiles - Money to be able to travel anywhere I want in the world

16) If moving away from family/friends/job was not a concern, where would you move to?
    I would move to Prague and be a street performer.

17) If you knew you needed help (therapy/medication/etc.) to live a healthy & fulfilling life, would you make it a priority, or would you put it off?
    Been there. I put it off longer than I should have, the results were NOT good for anyone. I finally got it together with therapy and temporary medication, all good now.

18) What is a Charity you donate to? IJM

19) Do you wake up when your alarm goes off in the morning, or hit the snooze?
    I usually snooze for 30+ minutes, which is silly because it's not even good sleep, but it's hard to drag myself out of bed when it's cold in my room.

ETA: Missing half of a sentence...not sure how that happened.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    1) What is your favorite gemstone? Peridot, diamond, moissanite, emerald.

2) What's the best part about the holidays? Showing and witnessing generosity.

3) Favorite dessert? Chocolate cupcake with chocolate buttercream icing.

4) Do (or did) you use mechanical or regular pencils? Mechanical usually, but either one works.

5) Sweet or dry wine? BEER.

6) Favorite fast food place? Subway, Taco Bell, KFC.

7) Have you ever attended a masquerade ball? Nope.

8) What are your feelings on wine tastings? Fun to hang out with friends at them, but I really just do not like wine.

Add a question: What do you miss the most about your life five years ago?
  • Options
    buddysmom80buddysmom80 member
    edited December 2013

What do you miss the most about your life five years ago? Five years ago I was in a really shitty relationship, and was miserable, so I don't miss anything. Maybe the cheap rent I used to pay back then!

ETA: Do you wake up when your alarm goes off in the morning, or hit the snooze? I wake up but usually lay in bed and go on FB or check my email for half an hour.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • Options
    What is a Charity you donate to?
    Chris4Life which supports those with colon cancer. My best friend's father died from colon cancer and she's largely involved with this charity so I like to help out as much as I can. 

Do you wake up when your alarm goes off in the morning, or hit the snooze? 
    I'd say I wake up about 90% of the time. I snoozed for 10 minutes today though. 

What do you miss the most about your life five years ago?
    My poppop

• Options
    What do you miss the most about your life five years ago? Weird, but being in high school. Life was so simple then and I didn't have to worry about rent and gas money and food and keeping a job.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Amethyst

EVERYTHING! Especially the food....and booze.

3) Favorite dessert?
    Brownies or chocolate chip cookies.

I used both but prefered mechanical for school stuff. Regular for drawing.

5) Sweet or dry wine?
    Dry, sweet is gross.

I don't eat much fast food but I guess Burger King.

No but that sounds kind of awesome.

Best thing ever invented.

9) Add a question!
    What is one small, random thing about yourself that no one here probably knows?
    I have a weird need to match my tissue box to the bathroom decor. I'll get over it if it doesn't match, but it makes me SO HAPPY when it does. Like, I clap and stuff. Christmas tissue boxes pretty much put me right over the edge.  

I would like to think that I would not put it off if I NEEDED it to be happy. Right now I think I could absolutely benefit from some therapy (really, I think everyone could). But I'm genuinely happy, so I don't NEED it, therefore it has not been a priority.
    Every day.

Penguin or Rhesus monkey

What should Coco do while snowed/iced in this weekend?
    Sex in weird places (like the kitchen floor), baking, movie marathon, and something crafty. Making a kid during the first part would count as something crafty ;)

Paying off my debt, which is solely college loans. I can't even imagine how much that would change my life right now. *sigh*

Ireland

Glasses. I am so sick of my blurry world. Or a phone, but that I'm buying myself in January.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards