Not Engaged Yet
Options

Tuesday Questions

Re: Tuesday Questions

• Options
    Jstump2Jstump2 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited December 2013

1) What is your favorite gemstone? Don’t really have one but probably a purple one

2) What's the best part about the holidays? I love snuggling up inside with the ones I love when it’s cold and snowy outside

3) Favorite dessert? Boring I know but chocolate cake

4) Do (or did) you use mechanical or regular pencils? Mechanical, I break them too often not to use mechanical

5) Sweet or dry wine? The sweeter the better.

6) Favorite fast food place? Arbys

7) Have you ever attended a masquerade ball? Yes! See pic below

8) What are your feelings on wine tastings? Yes please

9) What are you getting your SO for Christmas? We aren’t exchanging gifts this year, instead were going to see Wicked together on Christmas Eve

10) How often do you wash your hair?Every other day or so

11) What did you ask your SO for for Christmas this year? Nothing, see above

12) what should I do while we're snowed/iced in this weekend? Put a puzzle together, I used to love doing that

13) What pet would you have if it could be any animal in the world? Some sort of large cat

14) If you had $10,000 to spend on a vacation with your SO/Spouse/FI/etc where would you go? Europe

15) What was your favorite childhood toy? I had this stuffed animal that lit up when it was squeezed called Maya the Bee. My mom said it was a tv show but I don’t recall

*edited to fix crazy formating

• Options
    I don't know why that showed up like that^ I guess I can't copy and paste from word. oops.
  • Options
    What is one small, random thing about yourself that no one here probably knows? I cannot sleep near a door. If I have to, I will, but if BF and I go away somewhere, he sleeps by the door.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • Options

Do you wake up when your alarm goes off in the morning, or hit the snooze?
    I hit snooze, every day. And then sometimes I still don't get up. Then I run late and cuss myself out.

What do you miss the most about your life five years ago?
    I miss college. I need to go back. I need to learn more.

What ONE gift do you want for Christmas this year if you couldn't have anything else?
    A new bedding set.

What is one small, random thing about yourself that no one here probably knows?
    I have food texture issues.

Anniversary

• Options
    csousa1csousa1 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2013
    I usually set several leading up to the real thing so that I THINK I'm sleeping in a bit, but really I'm tricking myself. It's a whole thing.

My life is almost exactly the same as it was 5 years ago, except now I have a much better roommate and job. I was also mere months away from falling madly in love so, I would accept that again. Only this time preferably with someone who has a neck and more hair.
  • Options
    ShallowSeasShallowSeas member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited December 2013
    Jstump2 said:

15) What was your favorite childhood toy? I had this stuffed animal that lit up when it was squeezed called Maya the Bee. My mom said it was a tv show but I don’t recall.

I use to love Maya the Bee!!!! I vaguely remember the show. I dressed up as her for Halloween one year.
    Anniversary

• Options

1) What is your favorite gemstone?

diamond I also love pearls

2) What's the best part about the holidays?
    Family time

3) Favorite dessert?
    cake, almost all cake but not cheesecake
    4) Do (or did) you use mechanical or regular pencils?
    regular
    5) Sweet or dry wine?
    I like sweet wines
    6) Favorite fast food place?
    none I do eat fast food unless you consider panera fast food
    7) Have you ever attended a masquerade ball?
    nope that would be so much fun though!
    8) What are your feelings on wine tastings?
    I would love to do one, but FI is not big on wine so we haven't done any together.  The last one I did was in Italy.
    9) What are you reading right now?

Anniversary

• Options
    What is one small, random thing about yourself that no one here probably knows? I have an unhealthy obsession with pasta.

What was your favorite childhood toy? I had a Barney stuffed animal that I slept with every night and flattened out because I used him as a pillow. Flat Barney!

What are you reading right now? Insurgent by Veronica Roth. I'm not going through it as fast as I did Divergent. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    What is a Charity you donate to?
    Leukemia & Lymphoma Society

I wake up. I sometimes lay in bed for another 30-60 minutes, though. 

Seeing my friends in my MBA program every single day.

I keep my clothes in my color in color order.

What are you reading right now?
    Divergent
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• Options
    CLoGreenEyesCLoGreenEyes member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited December 2013

What are you getting your SO for Christmas? Not a damn thing. ;) No SO. If I had one, I hope he'd accept lots of homemade food and copious amounts of crazy sexy times, because I am so broke right now.

How often do you wash your hair? I just started doing every other day.

If you had $10000 to spend on a vacation with your SO/Spouse/FI/etc where would you go? Australia! And perhaps a few nights in whatever city we have to stop in on our flight home, if we have money left over.

What pet would you have if it could be any animal in the world? Killer whale.

What should I do while we're snowed/iced in this weekend? Sexy times, reading, cooking tasty comfort foods, movie marathon, board games.

What did you ask your SO for for Christmas this year? If I'd had an SO, I wouldn't have asked for anything. Gifts aren't up there on my list of love languages. A nice card and time spent doing cheesy holiday things would be plenty. ETA: Actually, a gift card to my favorite spa wouldn't hurt. ;)

If money was not a problem, what is the ultimate gift you would want someone to give you? I would loooove a tablet right now. My laptop is starting to show its age.
    Do you and your SO have any essential things that you just agree to disagree on? Or do you find a way to compromise on everything? I like to compromise on things we actually have to live with together (chores, money, etc.), but if it's just a matter of principle I can agree to disagree, as long as it's not like an egregious horrible opinion on something that I cannot abide by.
    If moving away from family/friends/job was not a concern, where would you move to? Virginia or the Carolinas. Maybe even Georgia. I want to be a liiiiiiittle warmer.
    If you knew you needed help (therapy/medication/etc.) to live a healthy & fulfilling life, would you make it a priority, or would you put it off? There is no good reason to put off getting therapy or getting medication if that is what is needed to live a quality life. It's too short to waste time being unhappy or unfulfilled!
    What ONE gift do you want for Christmas this year if you couldn't have anything else? Well...tuition money would be nice. But what I really wish I had this year isn't a gift, really, so...yeah.
    What is a Charity you donate to? There is a homeless shelter near me where my brother stayed when my parents kicked him out. He got back on his feet pretty quickly, but that's where he started out those first few nights. Whenever I think about it (which isn't often enough), I see what their list of needs is online and go and buy a bunch of items for them.
    Do you wake up when your alarm goes off in the morning, or hit the snooze? It depends, but usually snooze.
    What do you miss the most about your life five years ago? The newness of my relationship with C and how in love we were and how invincible we felt as a couple. I miss that freshly in-love feeling. Like a lot.
    What is one small, random thing about yourself that no one here probably knows? I am super-super pale, almost ghost-like. People actually will walk up to me, stare, and then remark, "You know, you're really white." Thanks. Thanks for sharing. I was not aware. *Eye roll* It sucks because by heritage, I should have a GORGEOUS complexion (Mexican and Italian).
    What was your favorite childhood toy? I liked my Barbies and stuffed animals. And my American Girl doll.
    What are you reading right now? Every Day by David Levithan.
  • Options
    Wow, sorry my formatting is so jacked up, guys. I'm not sure why it's like that.
  • Options

Diamonds

Giving presents!

3) Favorite dessert?

I could no sooner choose a favorite star in the heavens.

Mechanical.  I hated sharpening them.

5) Sweet or dry wine?

Sweet

Chick-Fil-A.  Hangs head in shame.

No.

Love them.

How often do you wash your hair?
    Every other day

If you had $10000 to spend on a vacation with your SO/Spouse/FI/etc where would you go?
    Fiji.  Or throughout Italy/Paris.

What pet would you have if it could be any animal in the world? 
    A little pig.

What should Coco do while snowed/iced in this weekend?
    Sexytimes

What did you ask your SO for for Christmas this year? 
    The Naked3 palette.  :)

If money was not a problem, what is the ultimate gift you would want someone to give you?

One year's membership to Core Fusion classes.  Or a personal chef/trainer for a year…if I was really shitting money.
  • Options
    1) What is your favorite gemstone? Sapphire. It's my birthstone and engagement stone, and it's where my username comes from (Sapphira)

2) What's the best part about the holidays? NOT WORKING.

3) Favorite dessert? Frosting.

4) Do (or did) you use mechanical or regular pencils? I use pens. On the rare occasion I use a pencil, it's mechanical.

5) Sweet or dry wine? Sweet. Not fruity, though.

6) Favorite fast food place? I don't eat fast food anymore, but I went to In and Out Burger when I visited California and it was pretty yummy.

7) Have you ever attended a masquerade ball? No, but now I desperately want to.

8) What are your feelings on wine tastings? Bullshit.

What are you getting your SO for Christmas? He and I bought tickets to a show that we've wanted to see for a long time.

How often do you wash your hair? Every other day.

f you had $10000 to spend on a vacation with your SO/Spouse/FI/etc where would you go? Ireland and London.

What pet would you have if it could be any animal in the world? A wolf.

What did you ask your SO for for Christmas this year? Nothing. We actually haven't done surprise holiday gifts. This year and last year, we bought stuff together for both of us (last year, a new TV).

If money was not a problem, what is the ultimate gift you would want someone to give you? A new couch.

Do you and your SO have any essential things that you just agree to disagree on? Or do you find a way to compromise on everything? I think that there are things we just disagree on, but we still compromise on just about everything. It's hard to explain.

Anniversary
    now with ~* INCREASED SASSINESS *~
  • Options
    @phira, I never knew that about your SN! That's really cool.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    1) What is your favorite gemstone? I've always loved Sapphires (I'm a little biased since it's my birthstone) but I really do think they are gorgeous.

I love getting to spend time with family that you usually can't see often, the food, the smells, and the relaxation.

3) Favorite dessert? 
    Ice cream or creme brule

I usually stick to pens but if I were to use a pencil it would be mechanical preferably.

5) Sweet or dry wine? 
    I enjoy both but sweet wine gives the worst hangovers.

I love chick-fil-a!!!!

Nope, we had a semi-formal that was masquerade themed once but it wasn't a ball lol. That would be probably very fun though.

I love them! I've discovered lots of different brands and types of wines that I like through wine tastings.

9) What are you getting your SO for Christmas? 
    We usually don't do gifts for Christmas for each other. We like to do an activity together like taking a cooking class.

10) How often do you wash your hair? 
    Every other day if not every day.

11) If you had $10,000 to spend on a vacation with your SO/Spouse/FI/etc where would you go? 
    Everywhere in Europe

12) What did you ask your SO for Christmas this year? 
    Nothing.

13) Do you and your SO have any essential things that you just agree to disagree on? Or do you find a way to compromise on everything? 
    We pretty much agree on most things, nothing comes to mind where we disagree on something very strongly...we compromise though if it's something that we disagree on in the moment.

14) What pet would you have if it could be any animal in the world? 
    Chipmunk

15) If money was not a problem, what is the ultimate gift you would want someone to give you?
    Trip around the world with my H.

16) If moving away from family/friends/job was not a concern, where would you move to?
    Not far, I enjoy the South so probably either Virginia or South Carolina.

17) If you knew you needed help (therapy/medication/etc.) to live a healthy & fulfilling life, would you make it a priority, or would you put it off?
    I would definitely make it a priority. 

18) What is a Charity you donate to?
    I donate frequently to the Bone Marrow Cancer treatment center.

19. Do you wake up when your alarm goes off in the morning, or hit the snooze? 
    I usually wake up when my alarm goes off but if I set it and I really don't need to get up for anything, I may press snooze.

20. What do you miss the most about your life five years ago?
    Five years ago I was finishing my first semester of college and I think I really miss the excitement of starting out as a freshman in a new environment. I made a bunch of new friends through my sorority and with it being the first time living without my family, I was super outgoing and had a great time getting to experience new things.

21. What ONE gift do you want for Christmas this year if you couldn't have anything else?
    Either a new coffee table or a sleigh bed frame. 

22. What is one small, random thing about yourself that no one here probably knows? 
    I have very wide feet. My feet a big anyways (I wear a size 10) but length wise I could fit into a 9.0-9.5 shoe. The width though is the issue. Even with size 10 I get sores on the sides of my feet from them rubbing against the sides of the shoes.

23. What was your favorite childhood toy? 
    I loved my barbies and polly pockets. I used to play with them every single day.

24. What are you reading right now? 
    Not anything at the moment.

• Options
    I either wake up immediately before my alarm goes off or right when it wakes up. I don't usually hit snooze. If I don't have anything to be up for then I don't bother setting my alarm the night before.

Hmmm five years ago I was in a super shitty relationship so I don't miss that at all. I miss the cheap college rent though. I also really miss my grandma being around.

I'm not really sure on this one. I have a small oval shaped birthmark on my elbow. My grandma used to call it my beauty mark and whenever I happen to catch a glimpse of it I think of her.

What was your favorite childhood toy?
    I don't even remember anymore. Probably my model horses. I used to play with them allllll the time and they all had their own names. I still have them somewhere in a box.

Mad About the Boy by Helen Fielding. Parts of the book are seriously getting annoying....Bridget Jones plus a phone = someone with the worst ADD ever.

• Options
    Aquamarine and sapphire (I prefer the champagne and pink sapphires!)

All the wonderful food! I also enjoy the feeling of excitement around the holidays. Unfortunately I always have finals until a few days before Christmas, so the holidays are also stressful!

3) Favorite dessert?
    Does wine count? :) Or anything chocolate

Mechanical

5) Sweet or dry wine?
    Dry

Can I say starbucks for some fast coffee--this is really what sustains me this time of year

No but I would love to- sounds fun!

Depends on the company. If you have friends with you and there aren't too many snobs around it can be a blast!

9) Add a question!
    What's your favorite color?
    PURPLE :)
  • Options
    What is a Charity you donate to?
    Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, American Cancer Society

Snooze. Always, always, snooze. 

Spending time with some of my closest friends who now live in Georgia.

I was a DARE Role Model in high school. (LOL)

What are you reading right now?
    Nothing, actually. I'm waiting to see if I get my Paperwhite for Christmas :)

*******************************************************************************************

• Options

@brisox81 I used to think as a kid that DARE stood for: drugs are really excellent.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • Options

I love my birthstone, peridot. I wrote an extra credit paper on it in college for my geology class. 

The break from work. And when they're over. 

3) Favorite dessert? 

Cake. I love any kind of cake except coconut. 

As an adult, I use regular pencils, but as a kid, I loved mechanical ones. Playing with the lead was always fun and they came in cool colors. 

5) Sweet or dry wine? 

Right now, dry. It changes. 

Whataburger. Nom. 

I thought that only happened in movies?

I went on my first one with @swazzle, @buddysmom80, @lennondkc, @livleighton, @buggle2, and Elle and it was tremendous fun!

Cigars and a cigar cutter. 

Every day!

11) If you had $10,000 to spend on a vacation with your SO/Spouse/FI/etc where would you go? 

We'd do a honeymoon re-do in Boston and go see all the sports teams play (except the pats, since it wouldn't be football season). 

Nothing yet. I may ask for some geeky church stuff. 

13) Do you and your SO have any essential things that you just agree to disagree on? Or do you find a way to compromise on everything? 

We disagree on how independent I can be. Lol. For instance, I've been house sitting a lot for friends since it's the holidays and when I house sit, I like to stay at people's houses. H doesn't get it and thinks it's weird that I'm okay sleeping in the same city but a different place than him. 

A dairy cow. Those bitches have it made. 

15) If money was not a problem, what is the ultimate gift you would want someone to give you?

Like @livleighton said, pay off all my debt. Or buy me a horse. I'll take either. 

16) If moving away from family/friends/job was not a concern, where would you move to?

Boston. 

17) If you knew you needed help (therapy/medication/etc.) to live a healthy & fulfilling life, would you make it a priority, or would you put it off?

Ha. Nice question. I would make it a priority. 

I wish I had the funds to donate regularly. I can't even be consistent tithing to my own church.

I believe I hit the snooze button for 3 hours yesterday, and that's pretty normal. 

My life was a wreck 5 years ago. I think I miss the freedom most though. Because my life was a wreck, I was doing whatever I wanted and I didn't come out with too many consequences. It was great. 

21. What ONE gift do you want for Christmas this year if you couldn't have anything else?

Eh. 

22. What is one small, random thing about yourself that no one here probably knows? 

A lot of these girls know me pretty damn well. Ummm... I always pay attention to my big toe nails and clean them regularly, as well as cut the corners at a 45 degree angle so as to prevent ingrown toenails. 

I had a stuffed mouse named Charlotte. I chewed on it's tail. And even though Charlotte was a girl's name, Charlotte had no gender. 

The Adolescent Journey. 
    --------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • Options

Came back for even more questions to answer!!!

9) By @Hummingbird125 If moving away from family/friends/job was not a concern, where would you move to?<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

I would love to live just outside of London.  Who would complain about all the awesome people and the health care?

9) By @BriSox81 If you knew you needed help (therapy/medication/etc.) to live a healthy & fulfilling life, would you make it a priority, or would you put it off?

I am sensing this comes from the Bubbles drama…but if I needed help I would absolutely have it taken care of right away.  There is nothing more important than one’s own mental health!

9) By @cu97tiger What ONE gift do you want for Christmas this year if you couldn't have anything else?

The only thing I would really want that would trump all others is a new laptop, mainly because it is hard to get anything done when it keeps freezing and the graphics card keeps having a seizure!

9) By @allusive007 What is a Charity you donate to?

I honestly hate when people donate to charities in my name…mainly because I’m one of those terrible people that hates charities.  Just sayin’.  I don’t give much money to any charities, but I will help out my friends when/if they need it!

9) By @severmilli12 What holiday traditions do you and your SO have?

Every year we decorate our Christmas Tree together. Then on Christmas Eve I bake cookies while he makes linguini and Clam Sauce.  On Christmas morning we skype our families, since we have to work the day before and after Christmas and we live too far away to make a day trip out of it.

9) By @lalalaurita Do you wake up when your alarm goes off in the morning, or hit the snooze?

I am awake, but I typically lay in bed for anywhere to five to ten minutes before I actually get up, but my FI is the one to wake me as he leaves for work before I do.  On the days he has off but I work, I get up on the second ring.

9) By @amapola14 What do you miss the most about your life five years ago?

The only think I would like to go back to is being so much closer to my friends from Long Island.  Since moving away I have lost touch with them as much as they have me.

9) By @Jstump2 What was your favorite childhood toy?

I loved my HO Scale train set as a child…I’m not sure if that is the kind of toy you had in mind, but yeah.  Also I miss my legos :/

9) By @buddysmom80 What is one small, random thing about yourself that no one here probably knows?

I used to have a total crush on my FI’s best friend…of course this is going back to our earlier dating years and I totally got over it after a few months time.

9) By 2peaseblossom55 What are you reading right now?

I am currently between books so a mini bonus question, what should I read?  I like sci-fy and mystery the most!

9) By @mbross3 What’s your favorite Color?

Mine is a bright but light blue…like sky blue!!!!!

• Options
    cowgirl8238 I loved my legos so much! My friend had a pet rat and we made a lego maze for her, we stayed up all night building it!
  • Options
    audrewuh said:

We'd do a honeymoon re-do in Boston and go see all the sports teams play (except the pats, since it wouldn't be football season). 

@audrewuh OH MY GOD YES!!!!
  • Options
    1) What is your favorite gemstone? It's a tie between ruby and garnet.  I love the color red, and the more blood-red the stone is, the more I like it.

2) What's the best part about the holidays? Giving gifts. All the decorations. Setting up the Christmas tree.  The yummy food.

3) Favorite dessert? This is practically impossible for me to answer.  But then I think about it and there's a bread pudding from an Irish Pub restaurant around here that makes me drool to think about it.

Mechanical pencils.

5) Sweet or dry wine? Sweet wine I guess.  I'm not much of a wine person though.  I prefer hard liquor.

Either Taco Bell or Chick-fil-a. Also potentially Jack-in-the-Box

No, but I would love to.  I think it would be so much fun!

Never been to one as a guest.  Worked one, but it was all a bunch of drunk middle-aged ladies lamenting about their youth and trying to turn a wine tasting into a party.

A wardrobe update.  He was talking about getting new clothes and he needs somethings that aren't t-shirts.

10) How often do you wash your hair? Every single day, no exceptions ever. I can't stand going without washing my hair. .

11) If you had $10000 to spend on a vacation with your SO/Spouse/FI/etc where would you go? 
    Ireland and the UK. 

What pet would you have if it could be any animal in the world? 
    A fox.

NEW - Do you and your SO have any essential things that you just agree to disagree on? Or do you find a way to compromise on everything? 
    We have things we agree to disagree on.  We try to compromise as much as we can, but sometimes there really isn't any middle ground.
  • Options

I like rubies (my birthstone) and emeralds. 

Spending time with family, the Christmas spirit, and the break from school ;)

3) Favorite dessert? 

Ice cream. All day.

Mechanical 

5) Sweet or dry wine? 

Sweet.. 

Wendy's or Culver's. 

No, but I did a dance routine based on one once. We got to pick out our own masks. It was fun.

I've never been to one.

Not 100% sure yet. I know he wants some books and a new knife set, he loves cooking.

Most of the time. every day.

All across Europe. I've never been out of the country besides the Bahamas and Canada. I will be going to Ireland in May though for study abroad!

Lady Antebellum and/or Keith Urban concert tickets

We mostly compromise.

A squirrel.

Oh wow, I'm not sure.

Tennessee (stilll considering it) or New York.

Definitely make it a priority. I spent about 4 years in counseling for depression/anxiety/PTSD and I don't know if I would be here if I didn't 

The Hunter's Hope Foundation - they are dedicated to helping families with children with Krabbe disease (that my brother passed away from) and funding research for treatments.

I hit snooze A LOT. Like I have to set my alarm about a half hour before I actually am supposed to wake up because I hit snooze so much.

All my grandparents being alive.

I don't know.

22. What is one small, random thing about yourself that no one here probably knows? 

Ummm.

Baby dolls.

"Stiff: The Curious Lives of Human Cadavers" by Mary Roach
  • Options
    I prefer Emeralds but I don't necessarily have a favorite.  My preferance to emeralds comes straight from my love of Wicked.
    Seeing all of my family together.

3) Favorite dessert?
    Ice cream and brownies

Mechanical

5) Sweet or dry wine?
    Sweet.

Subway

yes! Prom my senior year of High School was masquerade themed.

I've never been to one but I would love to go.  I've only ever really tried moscato and I would like to see if there are any other wines out there that I would like.
    Not positive yet.  We set ourselves a spending limit this year because we would rather save our money for the wedding next year.  So with only 50 dollars available to me I'll probably just get him a bunch of small things that I know he'd like.
    Every other day.
    All over Europe. We would definitely try and visit every single country. We both have this dream and so it would be fantastic if that were to happen!  Also, I'm sure FI would love to go back to South Korea sometime as well.  He was stationed there in the Air Force and he loved it.
    12) What did you ask your SO for Christmas this year?
    I haven't asked for anything. As I said, we're only spending $50 so just small things is all I'll be getting.
    We compromise on most things.  The only thing we've been unable to come to a compromise on is that of our next dog.  I prefer big dogs and I want a Pit Bull but FI doesn't like big dogs but he's willing to get one for me as long as it's hypo-allergenic.  I'm dead set on my allergies not being a big deal and us just getting the dog we want but he doesn't want me to have to deal with that so we've just been unable to agree on anything with that.
    14) What pet would you have if it could be any animal in the world?
    A penguin.
    That's a difficult one.  I know my FI would say a house and new cars so we wouldn't have to worry about that once we got married but I don't think I would say the same. I don't know what I would say though to be honest. 
    London.  We've already talked about it.  The company FI and I (parttime) work for have a base out of London and we've decided if we're still working these jobs in 2015 then we will put in a transfer for over seas and live there for a year. 
    I would make it a priority before almost everything else. 

My FI and I are animal lovers.  We support Military Working Dogs and K-9s for Warriors. Military Working Dogs provides cooling vests, little dog goggles and other equipment to better serve and protect the dogs in active war zones.  K-9s for Warriors strive to provide dogs to vets that are disabled or suffering from PTSD.  Both charities are very important to us and we try our best to support them whenever we can. 
    I get up right away because if I don't, I'll hit snooze way too many times. 
    The simplicity of high school and not having to worry about anything too big.
    A gift card to Barnes & Noble.  It's what I normally get anyways because everyone knows I read.
    22. What is one small, random thing about yourself that no one here probably knows?
    Normally I would say that I'm deaf in one ear but I already said that in my intro post... So I would have to say it would be that I was on MTV's extreme cribs.  Not too many people IRL know either.  I try to keep it a secret because I think it's embarrassing.
    My 101 dalmations stuffed dog. I still have it.
    Allegiant!! I love it and I need to finish it asap so I can tell all my friends how much better it was then Hunger Games and that they need to read the series. Seriously, it's the bees knees guys.

25. Favorite Christmas carol?

• Options
    Jstump2 said:
    cowgirl8238 I loved my legos so much! My friend had a pet rat and we made a lego maze for her, we stayed up all night building it!

@jstump2 Me also!!!  My rat was named Tom...and my mouse before him was Jerry, cause 10 year olds are creative like that!
  • Options
    csousa1 said:
    audrewuh said:

@csousa1, when we move to Boston, we're having all the drinks, no?

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • Options
    audrewuh said:
    csousa1 said:
    audrewuh said:

@audrewuh There will literally be none left in Boston when we're through <3
  • Options
    csousa1 said:
    audrewuh said:
    csousa1 said:
    audrewuh said:

@audrewuh There will literally be none left in Boston when we're through <3
    @csousa1 I love the sound of that. image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards