Chit Chat
Options

Soooo how's everyone day going?

2»

Re: Soooo how's everyone day going?

• Options
    Another long day here.  Moody girl cat was sick this morning--if she doesn't eat it's super worrying since she is positively obsessed with food.  Thankfully she was yowling about her dinner when I came home from work.  Then the car salesmen started swooping in like vultures but it looks like I'll get a better price than I anticipated (yay!).  Car shopping is stressful at the best of times, but when you're in a time crunch because your car is no longer in existence?  I'm paranoid that I'm going to make a rash decision. 

I also had a complete freak out when I got home and discovered that crunched car had not been towed as promised AND my city declared a snow emergency (not because we suddenly got a lot of snow, but because the weather's warmed up and they want to clean up the roads to the curb since the ice is softening...awesome timing St Paul) so car needed to be moved by 8 am and the company that was supposed to be towing my car was closed.... also until 8 am.  Ultimately, someone came and towed my car to where it was going to be going anyway, but I think someone at the salvage company got my panicked message about the same time I called AAA so I'm massively confused on who the hell actually towed my car.  Whatever, it's gone.

Christmas shopping is done though.  I'm just waiting on a final Amazon shipment to arrive.  Everything that's already arrived has been wrapped, and I've taken charge of wrapping all of FI gifts too (except the ones to me, one of those ended up with a bow packing-taped to the top.  Like a few layers of packing tape over the top of the bow because "the bottom wasn't sticky anymore."  The man has many skills, wrapping presents is not one).  Presents also got mailed out to my sister (+family) who can't make it home for the holidays.  The package may or may not get there before Christmas... but again, whatever.  It's mailed, they'll get it, they'll enjoy.  And if it's late the kiddos will probably be thrilled with a bonus gift day.

If I don't hear back from the dealer I was talking with tonight may turn into another cookie baking night.  With Gin.  Because it's just been that sort of day. Hell, it's been that sort of month.  Can December just be over yet? 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards