We're in the first round of planning our menu with our caterer. Here's what we've come up with. Would you be satisfied?? We really can't afford to do additions, but we can definitely still change things out for others! Let me know your thoughts.
- Iced Tea, Iced Water, Lemonade, Assorted sodas
- Italian Soda station
- Fondue station with cheese fondue and chocolate fondue and assorted crackers, veggies, meats and fruits
- BBQ Bacon Wrapped Shrimp
- Vegetable dumplings with dipping sauce
- Crisp pork belly skewer
Plated Dinner (served with dinner rolls and butter)
- Market salad with two dressing options (a vinaigrette and a creamy)
- Pan Seared Chicken with Lemon Caper-Berry Beurre Blanc, Pommes RIssole, Over Roasted Asparagus
- Filet Mignon Merlot Bordelaise, Caramelized shallot, parmesan potato gratin, haricot verte
- Vegetarian option - we're still waiting to hear our options for this, any thoughts?
- Vanilla Bean Creme Brule
- White and Chocolate wedding cupcakes with Buttercream Frosting
- Hot Coffee, Hot Tea, Hot Chocolate