Chit Chat

What would you do with wedding band? *ETA description*

2»

Re: What would you do with wedding band? *ETA description*

• jlazgrl said:
    My DH wedding band was too big (and titanium, so no re-sizing) so we bought him a new one. When we got the new one I told him I was going to sell the old one and he threw a big fit because "this is the one we got married with". Needless to say, we will be keeping the old one as well. If you do plan on selling it, you should talk with him and make sure he's okay with it.
    Yes, I will talk to him first. I am still undecided, but maybe asking him what he thinks might help! haha
  • I like the half reset idea. But to be honest, your post totally validated my reasoning for getting a plain solid platinum band. I think eternity rings get caught on everything and are uncomfortable...not to mention likelihood of stones falling out. That or sell it and have it blessed, say your vows again...whatever gets you pay the juju. GL!
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

• I like the half reset idea. But to be honest, your post totally validated my reasoning for getting a plain solid platinum band. I think eternity rings get caught on everything and are uncomfortable...not to mention likelihood of stones falling out. That or sell it and have it blessed, say your vows again...whatever gets you pay the juju. GL!
    Honesty, I wish I had listened to what other ladies had said too about the eternity bands. Now for the life of me, I can't remember why I wanted one so much. I never really thought about the stones falling out either, and I haven't gotten insurance yet. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards