Chit Chat
Options

Why?

Re: Why?

• Options
    You are so fucking delusional, it's not even funny.

Approximately 50 women have all come to the same conclusion about you... And yet you STILL think that YOU are not the problem?!?

What in the actual FUCK is wrong with you?

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    edited January 2014
    HisGirlFriday, that's not true.  We did follow her to TH AFTER she started talking shit about NEY.  The girls initially all told us we were mean to her, but have since changed their tunes after discovering for themselves what a nightmare she is.

ETA:  Once they realized how right we were, they gave her some hard truths, and now she's run back here as we ALL predicted.
  • Options

Go fuck yourself. That's what I say to you.

I am making my life better. I'm going to a therapist, I'm looking for a more permanent job closer to where I will be living with my BF.

Being attacked at every damn thing I say is completely different than being called out. Being followed around by a bunch of internet strangers intent on making people aware of the "Crazy Bubbles" is completely different than being called out. So yeah, go fuck yourself.

So much vitriolic abuse.
    --------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • Options
    HisGirlFriday, that's not true.  We did follow her to TH AFTER she started talking shit about NEY.  The girls initially all told us we were mean to her, but have since changed their tunes after discovering for themselves what a nightmare she is.
    Then I stand corrected. But not all of us did -- I certainly didn't -- so her accusation that lumped me and you into the "following her around" thread is still wrong.

Because as long as she's not selling her crazy here, I don't much care what she's doing. 

Anniversary

I'm gonna go with 'not my circus, not my monkeys.'
  • Options
    audrewuh said:

I am making my life better. I'm going to a therapist, I'm looking for a more permanent job closer to where I will be living with my BF.

Being attacked at every damn thing I say is completely different than being called out. Being followed around by a bunch of internet strangers intent on making people aware of the "Crazy Bubbles" is completely different than being called out. So yeah, go fuck yourself.
    So much vitriolic abuse.
    Pssst...she doesn't know what that word means.  And she doesn't like looking up words she doesn't know as is evidenced from her whole "Why I can't work in Real Estate discussion."
  • Options

We're not following you around. You keep coming back here. Do you understand the difference?

None of us went to the Treehouse ProBoards and called you out on your crazy. We figured you were gone from here, good riddance, and all was well with the world.

Then your crazy blew up over there (I watched), and now you're back. But that's not us chasing you. That's you chasing drama and validation.

Um, no. Some did follow me over there. Here's the link where they all came over and attacked me:

http://tktreehouse.proboards.com/thread/1460/thursday-complaints-5-december?page=4

It starts there and goes on and on.

Oh FOR FUCKS SAKE with the "they attacked me" BULLSHIT.

You are an immature, selfish, lazy, DELUSIONAL drama queen. The ladies on the TH had a great suggestion - take your laptop to your next therapy appointment, and show your therapist. See what she thinks. I guarantee the number will go up to 51.

*******************************************************************************************

• Options
    Oh fuck. You did NOT.

• Options
    Oh FFS.
    --------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • Options

And really? You ladies really have no lives if you have to constantly make fun of someone on TWO boards. Honestly, you all say I'm exhausting. Look in the fucking mirror.

Us TWO ladies?  Are you really deluded enough to think we're the only two who are watching this train wreck?

There are at least three dozen women actively watching this hilarity. 

And I am not making fun of you.  I am calling you out.  We all TRIED to HELP you.  You didn't want help.  You wanted to play the POOR ME game because it was easier because you are too goddamn LAZY to look in the mirror and acknowledge how RIGHT we ALL were.

And indeed, I do have a life.  I am sitting in my gorgeous apartment that I pay for without the help of mommy and daddy.  And I have to go to work in the morning...at my real job.  That pays a real salary.  In which I do real work instead of "pretending to shred paper."  And I've got my real college degree hanging on the wall at said real job.  Pathetic existence, isn't it?

Great for you! So proud of you! College didn't work out for me. I went through a rough patch the beginning of my second semester and it just went down from there.

And great for you to have a real job. Must be nice. I don't have that luxury. I took the temp jobs because it was better than being unemployed and having no money. Yes, I hate it, which I why I'm working on getting out of it.

I never asked my parents to help me pay for an apartment or a car or anything! God, your life must be so fucking perfect that you never had hardships in your life. Great on you! You didn't have to deal with an asshole claiming up and down that he never molested you and when faced with the possibility of a trial had his lawyer mention something to have a hearing where my dirty laundry of things I did to cope with what he did to me came out. Luckily the
    bastard plead guilty but I never go the closure I deserved it that case. So really, fuck you!

No, no. Fuck YOU.

You have admitted on more than one occasion that the reason community college "didn't work out for you" is because you were a fucking lazy piece of shit who SLEPT THROUGH CLASS.

I grew up reallllllyy fucking poor and I put myself through four years of private college because I wanted a better life. I didn't make excuses or cry about my background - I fucking bucked up and did it.

You don't have a "real" job because of your OWN choices and decisions. I have a real job because I busted my ass and made MYSELF what I am today.

And yea, I'm sorry you had to go through what you went through, but if you think you are the only one here who has gone through a traumatic experience in your life, you are in for a rude fucking awakening. Do NOT act like a fucking martyr here, bitch. You have NO IDEA what some of us have been through - mostly because we don't use our hardships as an excuse to be a piece of shit.

• Options
    @bubbles053009 - Shoes has most definitely gone through hard times but she recognized her problems, got help, and came through it a strong, amazing woman. You could do the same but only if you admit some things about yourself and start really working toward a change.
    Which I'm doing yet no one fucking believes me.
    Because you are acting the same way on the boards now as you were months ago when you were active on NEY. You keep posting excuse after excuse and refusing to take anyone's advice - that doesn't come across as trying to make a change. If you are really working toward making a change that's fantastic but I honestly think a true break from the internet (not just going to a different message board) would be a good idea.

Also, attacking Shoes and acting like your the only person who has gone through hard shit in life is incredibly immature.

• Options
    smalfrie19smalfrie19 member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited January 2014
    And really? You ladies really have no lives if you have to constantly make fun of someone on TWO boards. Honestly, you all say I'm exhausting. Look in the fucking mirror.
    Us TWO ladies?  Are you really deluded enough to think we're the only two who are watching this train wreck?

And I am not making fun of you.  I am calling you out.  We all TRIED to HELP you.  You didn't want help.  You wanted to play the POOR ME game because it was easier because you are too goddamn LAZY to look in the mirror and acknowledge how RIGHT we ALL were.

And indeed, I do have a life.  I am sitting in my gorgeous apartment that I pay for without the help of mommy and daddy.  And I have to go to work in the morning...at my real job.  That pays a real salary.  In which I do real work instead of "pretending to shred paper."  And I've got my real college degree hanging on the wall at said real job.  Pathetic existence, isn't it?
    Great for you! So proud of you! College didn't work out for me. I went through a rough patch the beginning of my second semester and it just went down from there.

And great for you to have a real job. Must be nice. I don't have that luxury. I took the temp jobs because it was better than being unemployed and having no money. Yes, I hate it, which I why I'm working on getting out of it.

I never asked my parents to help me pay for an apartment or a car or anything! God, your life must be so fucking perfect that you never had hardships in your life. Great on you! You didn't have to deal with an asshole claiming up and down that he never molested you and when faced with the possibility of a trial had his lawyer mention something to have a hearing where my dirty laundry of things I did to cope with what he did to me came out. Luckily the bastard plead guilty but I never go the closure I deserved it that case. So really, fuck you!
    ALL of us have fucking hardships... do you want to hear mine just to make you feel better?!?!? 

FINE! I had an abusive step father who chased my mom around the house with a gun and tried to throw me out of a moving vehicle and who would lock me out on the back porch at 2AM just because. I also had a verbally abusive ex who shattered my confidence and self esteem. AND GUESS WHAT?!? I DIDNT EVEN FUCKING GO TO COLLEGE!!!  I now have a "real job" and I pay for half the bills in the apartment with my fiance...and he makes $6 more an hour than me! ...OK GET THE FUCK over yourself PLEASE! We all have fucking hardships. 

ETA BOTH of the "REAL" jobs I have had in the last 5 years I got from a temp agency..I just worked my ass of and did everything they asked to get HIRED. 
    Anniversary
  • Options
    @bubbles053009 - I was only lurking when the copious amount of drama occurred between you and the other posters so I won't comment on that, but the details you have posted about your past in this thread make me extremely uncomfortable and I don't like it. I'm all for openness and honesty, but some things don't need to be shared with the world. You might not have any issue posting those types of issues, but not everyone is necessarily okay with having to read it. And yes, I do realize it's the internet and you can say what you like, but please first consider how it might make others feel.
  • Options
    Oh yeah, I actually forgot to tell you about my dad's 2nd wife...who when they were separating ACTUALLY tortured me.

I STILL have nightmares about her...all of these years later.  The most recent one was on Christmas morning.

AND I have PTSD.

Shall I use these as excuses for why I'm not an astronaut?
  • Options
    BriSox81 said:

I never asked my parents to help me pay for an apartment or a car or anything! God, your life must be so fucking perfect that you never had hardships in your life. Great on you! You didn't have to deal with an asshole claiming up and down that he never molested you and when faced with the possibility of a trial had his lawyer mention something to have a hearing where my dirty laundry of things I did to cope with what he did to me came out. Luckily the bastard plead guilty but I never go the closure I deserved it that case. So really, fuck you!
    ******** No, no. Fuck YOU. You have admitted on more than one occasion that the reason community college "didn't work out for you" is because you were a fucking lazy piece of shit who SLEPT THROUGH CLASS. I grew up reallllllyy fucking poor and I put myself through four years of private college because I wanted a better life. I didn't make excuses or cry about my background - I fucking bucked up and did it. You don't have a "real" job because of your OWN choices and decisions. I have a real job because I busted my ass and made MYSELF what I am today. And yea, I'm sorry you had to go through what you went through, but if you think you are the only one here who has gone through a traumatic experience in your life, you are in for a rude fucking awakening. Do NOT act like a fucking martyr here, bitch. You have NO IDEA what some of us have been through - mostly because we don't use our hardships as an excuse to be a piece of shit.
    I didn't go to community college. I went to a public four year college. My first semester was fine. But all that bullshit I went through with that asshole, was right at the beginning of my second semester and I could not concentrate on class anymore and was finding myself falling asleep.

I paid for two of the four semesters I went to school for myself with student loans. I'm still paying those back. I don't use what happened to me as an excuse to be anything but someone who is still trying to work through the issues caused by what happened.
    Bolded = EXCUSE 
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Oh, I actually forgot to mention...my dad's 2nd wife LITERALLY tortured me while they were separating and I was living under their roof.

I STILL have nightmares about her, 8 years later.  The most recent of which was on Xmas Morning.  And I have PTSD.

Should I use that as an excuse for why I'm not an astronaut?
  • Options
    BriSox81 said:

******** No, no. Fuck YOU. You have admitted on more than one occasion that the reason community college "didn't work out for you" is because you were a fucking lazy piece of shit who SLEPT THROUGH CLASS. I grew up reallllllyy fucking poor and I put myself through four years of private college because I wanted a better life. I didn't make excuses or cry about my background - I fucking bucked up and did it. You don't have a "real" job because of your OWN choices and decisions. I have a real job because I busted my ass and made MYSELF what I am today. And yea, I'm sorry you had to go through what you went through, but if you think you are the only one here who has gone through a traumatic experience in your life, you are in for a rude fucking awakening. Do NOT act like a fucking martyr here, bitch. You have NO IDEA what some of us have been through - mostly because we don't use our hardships as an excuse to be a piece of shit.
    I didn't go to community college. I went to a public four year college. My first semester was fine. But all that bullshit I went through with that asshole, was right at the beginning of my second semester and I could not concentrate on class anymore and was finding myself falling asleep.

I paid for two of the four semesters I went to school for myself with student loans. I'm still paying those back. I don't use what happened to me as an excuse to be anything but someone who is still trying to work through the issues caused by what happened.
    Bolded = EXCUSE 
    Called it. I don't expect anyone to understand how trying it is for an 18 year old to have all her skeletons come out of her closet at a hearing that wasn't private in front of strangers and my parents who had no clue. Especially when it doesn't get resolved in the way it should.
    FOR FUCK'S SAKE, YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO HAS DEALT WITH TRAUMA.  YOU ARE JUST THE ONLY ONE WHO USES TRAUMA AS AN EXCUSE TO EXPLAIN WHY YOU ARE THE WAY YOU ARE.

HAVE YOU READ NOTHING OF THE TRAUMA WE HAVE ALL POSTED?!?
  • Options
    beanbot2002beanbot2002 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited January 2014

ETA:
    "Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

• Options
    oh my...this turned into something completely different. I am sorry that I caused some drama. I just felt like a lot of the stuff I had been reading seem harsh/mean. Maybe they weren't meant to be, but that is what happens when all you can see are words and cannot hear the voice behind it. 
    I do understand that when you post on something like this, you open yourself up to a lot and you need to be prepared to handle it.
  • Options
    bethsmilesbethsmiles member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited January 2014
    LacyHolly said:
    oh my...this turned into something completely different. I am sorry that I caused some drama. I just felt like a lot of the stuff I had been reading seem harsh/mean. Maybe they weren't meant to be, but that is what happens when all you can see are words and cannot hear the voice behind it. 
    I do understand that when you post on something like this, you open yourself up to a lot and you need to be prepared to handle it.
    Then perhaps don't assume that everything you read that you don't like is meant in a harsh/mean way. I know it's hard to do and I've had to re-evaluate how I've perceived some posts because I was being sensitive. But just because someone says something I disagree with or don't like in a blunt fashion doesn't mean they were being mean.

• Options

If I had a dollar for every excuse @bubbles0532009 has spewed on here, I'd be a freaking millionaire.

Like PP's said, everyone has shit that they've gone through, but it's not an excuse to just kind of live life making it by with the skin of your teeth. Your BF is not your savior, you have to fix yourself.

There are SO many jobs out there. Even if there's something you're intersted and you're not trained/qualified/lazy/whatever, then volunteer. My friend volunteered at an animal hospital and they paid for her vet tech training school (or vet assistant school) and were willing to pay for her to finish up her BS in Biology and more than likely float her a loan for veterinary school. No one handed it to her.

Sometimes life's a shit sandwich, sometimes we're all lazy. But to just use it as a crutch or whatever is going to keep you down for a long time. I purposely flunked out of college at 19 because I wanted to move back home and was getting into drinking and drugs bad. My parents berated me for the whole winter break that I wasted so much of their money paying for a tuition for a private college just for me to go out and party. Guess what? The next day after getting back from Florida, I marched my ass to cosmetology school and signed up. I went to my old summer job and asked them if they'd take me back for a while. No one handed it to me, because I fucked up. From that point on, I realized that "hey, if I fuck shit up MYSELF, I need to fix it MYSELF".

OMG you have so much to learn, seriously. I hope you get help and realize how much better you can be for yourself.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards