Not Engaged Yet
Options

Finally Friday!!!!!!

13»

Re: Finally Friday!!!!!!

• Options
    @phira if you want to do hs teaching, I advise getting the process started early lol. It's going to take me a few months to get a temporary certificate in Florida and Florida is a super easy state (less requirements than Virginia at least!) feel free to pm me if you're ever pulling your hair out over a western (they are not fun and we had amazing antibodies!)
    I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. - Peyton
  • Options
    @phira - *hugs* from another grad student. I'm so glad this is my last semester because I don't think I could take it anymore.image

My weekend is going to be pretty boring. BF and I are going out with friends tonight (we're supposed to leave in like 10 minutes). I'm not super excited but it should be fun anyway.

Sometime this weekend I really want to go see The Secret Life of Walter Mitty. I love Ben Stiller and I think it looks really good in the previews. I'm also going to make BF hot wings on Saturday or Sunday because I found a crock pot recipe and I'm super excited to try it out.

Sunday is the Broncos game. I'm debating if I should watch or not. They tend to lose when I watch this season so I've been not watching and just checking the score periodically. But it's a big game and I don't really want to miss it!

I don't have to work on Monday (yay!) but I had a meeting with my thesis adviser on Thursday and there are a lot of edits she wants me to make plus adding another 4-5 pages to my literature review. So that's probably what I'm going to spend my time doing on Monday.

• Options
    I know its Saturday, but i'm bored ha. Boyfriend is asleep so i'm trying to find stuff to do. Today I'm sure we are going to be lazy, since these new meds suck for him. Tomorrow is my seahawks and 49ers game so i'm trying not to freak out. I want the seahawks to win so bad. We might do laundry today, not sure! and I have nothing planned for monday. I know i'm going to sound crazy but i can't wait for school to start again. I won't be bored out of my mind and i'll get paid again. yay!
  • Options
    @RWS2011 - Sorry, I'm just responding to you now! H and I are watching Breaking Bad for the first time. We're trying to take our time with season 5 since the last episodes won't be on Netflix until the end of February. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards