Chit Chat
Options

What was the last movie that made you cry?

2»

Re: What was the last movie that made you cry?

• Options
    @pinkcow13 Selena always makes me cry, too! :(

Captain Phillips was the last movie that made me cry. 
    Anniversary

• Options
    Marley and Me...I sob every time.
  • Options
    I rewatched Steel Magnolias last week. That movie kills me. I was a sobbing wreck. 
  • Options
    Lego Movie. It seriously has a sweet and important message at the end.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    Hachi was one that just killed me for the almost the whole movie long.  It's been a couple years since I watched it, but OMG. 

• Options
    I am not a crier. And I almost never cry at movies. But I am pregnant and hormonal, so things have changed. I was watching Miracle yesterday. I thought it would be a fun one to watch since hockey is being played at the Olympics right now.  It is such an inspriring story. Even though, I knew USA wins in the end, I was still cheering and crying at the end.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Do TV shows count?

The episode of Downton Abbey where the "bad thing" happened to Anna.  :(  I CRIED over that. 
  • Options
    I cry all the time from movies and books. Frozen was probably the last one. Before that It was something else

Really @addieL73? the Lego Movie. We are going to see that this weekend. I'm sure it will get me.
  • Options
    Yep! It is a great flick!
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    I got teary in About Time (the latest Rachel McAdams).  I think the movie was poorly marketed, because it's less about the guy's love life than it is about the beauty and feelings of life in general. The parts that got me involved the father-son relationship.  It's SO good. See it! 

• Options
    I always cry when I watch Jerry Maguire. The parts with Jerry and the football player (Ron?) always get me.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards