Not Engaged Yet

share some good news!

2»

Re: share some good news!

• Everyone's good news makes me smile!

@Buddymom80 - Have so much fun in Europe! Eventually I want to do a trip to Europe but I'd need time and money first. Share lots of pictures when you get back :)

@Swazzle - Yay for an anniversary trip! Costa Rica seems really fun!

@beanbot2002 - That is so exciting that the baby will be here soon!!

@HisGirlFriday13 - Congrats on the new job!

My Good News:
    BF had a job interview on Thursday that went really well. The guy said he would let him know this week if he got it or not and I'm REALLY hoping this is the one! It's exactly the type of research BF wants to be doing and would mean he would be getting paid AND it would mean an engagement super soon!

I'm starting to really feel ready for my comprehensive exams, they are in a little less than two weeks and I'm not stressing out nearly as much as I thought I would be!

Also, I'm doing a HP marathon right now (watched 1-3 last night, watching 4 right now) and it makes me super happy :)

• I worked too much the last few days - which isn't good now but once I get my paycheck I'll be a happy camper!! 

My shoes, save the dates, and 'Just Married' t-shirts came!!!

Anniversary
  • I had my evaluation at my job today, and got a $10/day raise!  (Works out to $1.00/hour raise, which is pretty good in this neck of the woods).  I am now the highest paid in my company at the level I'm working at.  Woohoo!  I also scored one of the highest on my A & P exam for my EMT class, double woohoo!
  • - H and I will be traveling a lot over the next few months! In March we will be going to Orlando for the Braves Spring Training. In April I'm going to Charleston with @lmhollister for a girls weekend. Over the Summer H and I are going to the beach somewhere in FL for a week. SO excited!

- We got a nice tax return and it's helping a lot for our house savings!

-H decided to sit down with me last night and read our puppy training book! Yay! I can't wait to snuggle a fluff ball this summer. I will finally be a fur-parent!

• @southernpeach89 - I wanted to take a vacation to Charleston this year!!!!!!!!!!  I am so jealous!!
  • @CocoBellaF- Charleston is so much fun! I hope you get your trip soon! I went for the first time about a year a half ago and I just loved it!
  • I'm hoping that I can go in 2016!  it sounds like so much fun!
  • @southernpeach89 since you're coming to FL twice in one year, I demand a G2G at one of those times.  Kthx.
    I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. - Peyton
  • @Blue- Most definitely! I'm not sure where we are going yet for our beach trip though. That won't be decided until later on as it gets closer to the summer. I'll have to let you know though. I wish you could magically transport yourself to Charleston in April to visit with both @lmhollister and myself. That would be too fun!
  • Late to the party today. :)

@southernpeach89 has already said it. We're going to Charleston in April for a girl's weekend! I am so excited. I've reserved a condo that's right in the heart of historic downtown Charleston so we'll be able to park the car and leave it and just walk everywhere while we're in town.

Other good stuff...hmmm I'm glad that the wedding nightmare I had last night was just a dream and not reality. It's the first one I've had and it was pretty vivid.

I got a compliment at work last week and my boss was copied on the email.

• edited February 2014
    Swazzle said:

The first weekend in April is Texas with @audrewuh, @elle1036, @doubless, and Hazel. 
    I think I heard someone else was going to TX too... Might just be a rumor though :-P
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  •  

The first weekend in April is Texas with @audrewuh, @elle1036, @doubless, and Hazel. 
    I think I heard someone else was going to TX too... Might just be a rumor though :-P

-----------------------------

Nah. Just the cool kids. No @hummingbird125 allowed. 
    --------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • @hummingbird125 - OMG How could I have forgotten you!?!?!?! You're my travel buddy! We can nervous fart all the way through Newark Airport and then get good and drunk while we wait to board <3

• After living in our apartment for nearly 2 months, I just NOW (by accident) found out that the mirror in our bathroom is also a medicine cabinet! Score! :D

And apparently the last guy that lived here also forgot about it, because there were 2 toothbrushes, toothpaste, some liquid prescription medicine, and an asthma inhaler in there. o.O
    Anniversary
  • @laceybird Huh! It's always so weird when that happens!
    Anniversary
    now with ~* INCREASED SASSINESS *~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards