Not Engaged Yet
Options

First World Problems

We all have them. Let's share.

- My office window lets in too much sun, and it causes a glare on my dual monitor setup, so I have to close the blinds. 

friends animated GIF

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: First World Problems

• Options
    phiraphira member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    I had to get up at 9am to get to work. >:(
    Anniversary
    now with ~* INCREASED SASSINESS *~
  • Options
    -My two favorite TV shows (SVU and Criminal Minds) are on at the SAME TIME.  So I just DVR both of them and watch later.

I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. - Peyton
  • Options
    The WiFi in my office is HORRIBLE. How the hell am I going to watch Netflix???

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • Options
    @buddysmom at least you have wifi.

I don't have wifi here at work or interne at home

• Options
    Also, our DM is a douche and won't allow us to have the adapter to have two dual monitors. It would make my job soooooo much easier!!!!
  • Options
    @phira, getting up at 9, sucks! Right now I'm getting up at 4am, and getting back to the staff house at 8pm. Working for a living sucks!
  • Options
    My internet at work blocks so much stuff, it would be awesome to have pandora or netflix available.  But I'm lucky I can access TK!

Anniversary

• Options
    The houses BF and I are looking at don't have non-closet storage.
  • Options
    phiraphira member
    @KeptInStitches They must be modeled after Boston apartments.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I just bought a brand new laptop so none of my passwords were automatically entered for me. Still working through it  -_- 
  • Options

I just looked in the mirror and....

MY HAIR ISN'T FLAT ENOUGH LIFE'S NOT FAIR

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • Options
    I had a really hard time deciding what boots to wear to work this morning. It was awful.

Anniversary

• Options
    phiraphira member
    My friend can't get lunch with me and I'M HUNGRY and I really wanted Chinese food.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    My admin brought in doughnuts for the office this morning. Hello?! She knows I can't eat doughnuts when I'm trying to be healthy! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    @buddysmom80 I hate Phil Collins too! Spotify also can't pick up on that fact--this is arguably way worse than just a first world struggle! :)
  • Options
    @brisox81 - I'm not answering you because I'm not logged in.

• Options
    doubleSS07doubleSS07 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited March 2014
    I couldn't get on to my program at work because all the licenses were taken so I used all my lives in Candy Crush and now I have to wait 30 mins! @Buddsmom80 - I hate Phil Collins TOO and my Pandora Summer Hits of the 80's keeps playing him. STOP IT!

• Options
    @doubleSS07- H complains about the same thing with Candy Crush haha! I avoid that game like the plague because I don't want to be addicted.

I almost had a meltdown this morning because out of my 4 tan coats I have in my closet, none of them matched what I was wearing so I had to go with a coat that didn't look good with what I was wearing this morning because I refuse to wear any shade of brown/tan with black : )
  • Options
    I have a closet full of nothing to wear.

A few months ago I got a new dress, my coworker complimented it and asked where I got it, then she went out and BOUGHT MY DRESS. ugh.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    FoxandBunnyFoxandBunny member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited March 2014
    Today all the parking in front of my dorm was taken so I had to park in a different parking lot. This meant I had to walk down stairs in heels. Don't those people know I NEED to park right next to my dorm?!

ETA: I accidentally clicked the thumbs down on a song I like on Pandora. So now it won't play anymore, because it will be the one song it actually listens to that command for.

• Options
    phiraphira member
    I have to count cells every time I thaw them, split them, AND freeze them D:<
    Anniversary
  • Options
    labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its

I share @TwoDimes problem. I have too many shoes and my organization "solutions" are two baskets, a wooden shoe cubby thing, and the closet floor...and most of my shoes end up scattered on the closet floor.

I just spent at least 30 minutes on the phone with Verizon because I couldn't log in to view my final bill after cancelling my service. I spent probably 25 minutes of that time on hold and then the last 2 minutes arguing about how a $5 charge to "reprint" my final bill and send it to me was bogus. I won the argument. I also had to talk to three people. I feel like this shouldn't have been that difficult.

I'm thinking about buying FI a giant pentatonic windchime for our backyard for his birthday next month. The website offered a 10% off coupon for signing up for emails and I haven't received the email yet. It's been 45 minutes...wtf website? I want my coupon so I can spend lots of money on windchimes.

• Options
    @lmhollisiter and @TwoDimes - I bet they do it to make you order it at full price. Once you become impatient and order what you want, they send the email. Those greedy businessmen.

• Options
    @Swazzle - Pretty Little Liars is one of my guilty pleasure shows!!

I really wanted stuffed bell pepper soup from the soup place today but they didn't have it. 
    :(

Anniversary
  • Options
    The heater is set to 76 degrees and I'm still freezing.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards