Not Engaged Yet
Options

First World Problems

2»

Re: First World Problems

• Options

@tuarceatha, you reminded me of another one! So, I live in a townhouse, and instead of a basement we have a main floor and then two floors on top of that. My bedroom is on the third floor. The bottom level, with the food and the TV, is freezing. Meanwhile, my bedroom is hot as hell. (I will complain about this even though I'm on the second floor right now, which is just right and is where I spend most of my time because it's got my little study nook.) Tonight when I go to sleep I'll be like

up in my room, and when I get up tomorrow and go downstairs to eat some breakfast, I'll be all

• Options
    I have to pay anesthesiologist costs up front for oral surgery in mid April.  They (hopefully!) will be reimbursed by my insurance, but I'm looking at over $1k out of my pocket the day of surgery, and I would rather just be able to keep that in my savings. The price I literally have to pay to have good health.

• Options
    @Dignity100 - I can't believe there's only 1 episode left for this season! 

• Options

My coffee isn't hot enough this morning...

:(

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • Options
    labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    TwoDimes said:
    @lmhollisiter and @TwoDimes - I bet they do it to make you order it at full price. Once you become impatient and order what you want, they send the email. Those greedy businessmen.
    Oh, I'm sure they do! BF studies business, and he teases me for "falling" for business ploys like this. Yep. They profit from my impatience. You think that would teach me to be more patient.... but, no.

Just sayin'...I still haven't gotten that email and I'm still holding out on ordering. It's a waiting game  I guess.

• Options
    It is impossible to find a parking spot at Trader Joe's. So I'm hungry right now because I don't have my frozen, pre-sweetened steel cut oatmeal.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    I like the Special K breakfast sandwiches better than the Smart Ones breakfast sandwiches, but I only had a Smart One left. UGH.

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    my work email hasn't functioned correctly all week and I didn't get migrated to the new system with everyone else and GOD ONLY KNOWS WHY.
  • Options
    I had to mix my two kinds of protein powder this morning because there wasn't a full scoop left of the one.

• Options
    Somebody, or several somebodies with my name keep giving out my god damn email address. LEARN YOUR FRICKIN' EMAIL ADDRESS, FOOL.
  • Options
    @CLoGreenEyes your post makes me want another puppy (doesn't take much)

Anniversary
  • Options

Last night I made a sandwich for dinner and ALMOST used miracle whip instead of mayo.

WHY DO THE TOP OF THE JARS HAVE TO BE THE SAME COLOR??????

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • Options
  • Options
    I forgot my phone today at home...I'm going insane! I feel like I can't function but it's almost therapeutic not have to it lol. I'm crazy.
  • Options

This insurance company has HORRIBLE hold music

Seriously, I've been listening to it for 10 minutes and I want to cry.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • Options

My coffee isn't hot enough this morning...

:(

I hate that. I used to always microwave my coffee to reheat it halfway through drinking, but our microwave has been broken for a few months and THIS is the biggest reason I miss it. Now I need to heat it up in a saucepan if I want to make it hotter :-(
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    The space bar on my keyboard squeaks and it's driving me crazy.
  • Options
    This thread is hilarious! Props @Brisox81
  • Options
    I live in Los Angeles and it's about 85 degrees today. I complained about the wind today.  
    We are NOT friends right now.

*******************************************************************************************

• Options
    The space bar on my keyboard squeaks and it's driving me crazy.
    This is one of the worst things that can happen. I swear.

• Options
    It's 3:24 on Friday and I have NOTHING to do but send funny gifs back and forth to my IT department.

• Options
    Ugh, my world is a mess of first world problems ...

I scheduled a lip and brow waxing for tomorrow, but my brows are so overgrown I don't even know where my natural brow is. I'm scared now that I'm going to leave the salon with no eyebrows. That would royally suck!
  • Options
    Most of the time when I go to my local Sheetz (some of you may know what it is and for those of you who don't it's a gas station/convenience store/ fast food restaurant/coffee shop all rolled into one and it's awesome!) and I order an iced latte they give me a frozen one instead...so I have to drink what is known as a frappachino for you Starbucks peeps and that's just gross.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards