Snarky Brides
Options

The Night Before the wedding

13»

Re: The Night Before the wedding

• Options
    izza2izza2 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    We'll be together the night before the wedding. No separating or anything. We agreed on that when we first got engaged.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    After the rehearsal dinner, my FH will go out for a beer with his best man and I will go to my hotel suite with my mom. The two of us will relax and she'll do my manicure. When she leaves to go to her room, I'm going to have a bubble bath and go to sleep. My FH will stay alone at our place. In the morning, I'll workout, have breakfast on my own, and then meet everyone at the salon. I really look forward to having that quiet alone time.

• Options
    I'm staying at our hotel. It's nice....... King sized feather bed. MOH may stay with me, may stay home. 35 weeks pregnant, she'll decide tomorrow night.

DF is doing I don't know what. If MOH stays with me, he's staying with my brother. If MOH stays home, he's probably staying at his parents. But knowing him, he'll puppy dog eye me until I share the room.

Before that, rehearsal, early dinner, hockey game. We have a sign, trying to get on television "We're getting married tomorrow and we still are watching Avalanche hockey!"
  • Options
    we booked three suites in the hotel we blocked rooms for guests, one for me and the bridesmaids, one for groom and groomsmen and one for his mom and dad..   Friday during day i will be with girls and get nails ect done  and just get everything placed in the room for the morning.. then we will have the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner.. After that the girls and I will go back to suite and chill and the guys will hang out and do whatever they do. lol and mom and dad. do what they do.

then saturday morning.. breakfast and hair salon. then relax til the makeup artists, videographer and photographer  arrive and start getting ready 

• Options
    After the rehearsal dinner/drinks after I'm staying at the hotel ALONE. It's been a struggle to refuse everyone who has offered to stay with me "so I don't have to be alone". Um, I want to be alone! I'll be able to relax and get a good night sleep that way! My fiance will be spending the night at home alone. 

The next day I'm having breakfast with my mom and aunt in my room ("breakfast in bed" basically), and then heading to a suite for hair and makeup for the bridal party and family. Essentially hours of girl time. Then off with the family for pictures, and then a first look photo shoot with the fiance, then the ceremony. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards