October 2015 Weddings

Hey everyone

edited April 2014 in October 2015 Weddings
Hi :) I just want to introduce myself and say congratulations to all of you lovely ladies.

My name is Taylor. I'm 19. I live in New York. My FI and I have a 13-month old daughter, Viola Reese. 

My FI is Konrad. He is 20. He is originally from Ohio, but has also lived in California, Georgia and Alabama. He has 5 sisters.

We met in November of 2010 while working at Taco Bell. At that point, we were both in long-term relationships. In October of 2011, we became inseparable and soon after began dating. In February of 2012, we threw around the fact that we wanted to get married. In August of 2012, we went up to the park where we had spent hours talking, laughing, kissing and falling madly in love. "Will you marry me?" is written on the stone wall where we always sit and talk. He led me over near it and pointed it out subtly and then proposed. In February of 2013, our lovely little girl was born. Now, more than a year later, we have finally set a date. October 24, 2015! 

Our ceremony is going to be a traditional Catholic mass service at our church with our priest. The MOH is going to be my best friend, Sarah. We have been best friends for twelve years. She is also our daughter's godmother. The best man hasn't technically been chosen yet. The reception venue is still to be determined.

The colors are going to be mediterranean blue and berry with champagne accents. The theme is going to be a bohemian/indie hipster wedding. We are both very whimsical people.

Sarah (MOH)'s dress is most likely going to be Alfred Angelo's 520. I have a bad feeling that I am going to have to travel pretty far to get the dress of my dreams. 

Also, I am a BM in my cousin's wedding 06/06/15 and the MOH in my mom's wedding 07/11/15. It's a busy year for weddings.

I look forward to learning more about each of you and sharing this experience.

Re: Hey everyone

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards