December 2014 Weddings

My DIY projects so far!

Morning December Brides!  We are approaching 8 months until our weddings and I am starting to freak about all the stuff that still needs done.  Yesterday, me and my mom busted out a few of the DIY projects we had started awhile ago and it feels so good to get some stuff checked off the list!  

Im in love with my card box.  IT turned out way better then I thought.  Total cost: approx $20

For my bridesmaids gifts, I am gifting them personalized bathrobes.  I thought I would give the bridal hangers a whirl myself to hang the robes on, and of course made one for myself while I was at it! Total Cost for all 5, approx $25

imageimage

I wanted to make some "props" 1 for our engagement pictures and 1 as a Thank You card for after the wedding.  The both turned out wayy cuter then I thought!  Total Cost for both, approx less then $5

imageimage

I also revamped 5 8" x 11" picture frames by stray painting them and then gluing on my diamond wrap around the entire sides.  I forgot to take a picture of them because the project was so quick!  :)  Total cost for all 5 approx $30.  

Well, that is all for now!

Anyone else making cute/creative DIY projects I'd love to see them!  :)

Re: My DIY projects so far!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards