African American Weddings

UPDATE UPDATE!!

Soooo as most of you know ive been on here forever...... YES FOREVER! LOL... So we are having our Coed Wedding Shower on May 10th (SOOOO EXCITED) we have sent out at least 90 invites and i cant wait to party... Heres the DEETS! 

I wanted something different for my color soo i chose to do Gray, Pink and White and include the Chevron pattern some where in there... 
Its gonna be held at this park that has a really nice update hall inside and i hope and pray it comes out the way i envision it.. 
And we got our engagement pics back https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9ysx80g1jpnt7cr/3j9SFq268m (i hope the link works).. (PHOTO CREDIT TO LOVEDALEY PHOTOS IN MIAMI)

And after this shower i will be planning out the full details of our small ceremony and dinner reception (at a local restaurant).. Im super excited needless to say...

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

Re: UPDATE UPDATE!!

• LeciaBLeciaB member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited April 2014
    I am going to THINK about coming to your co-ed shower.. thanks 
    SOME ONE IS FIRED AS A FRIEND :) 
    but on a sidenote your pictures are GORGEOUS... thats all the compliments
    that I can give you for today .. now git...

now you know I cant let you make a post without commenting 

Daisypath - (PNE7)
  • Lmao you will be there just like im going to help you with your fake gender reveal lol lol

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• HEEEEY NOW! your pics are nice! oh ooooowwweee, that is one good looking boy you got! he is ADORBS! i wanna come kidnap him. I love pic #59 - and your outfit is super cute (where'd you get them shoes?). Congrats on everything (finally) coming together! i'm so super happy for ya'll!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • footballwife77 lol that lil busy body of mine i swear you just let me know when you want him and ill send him to you lol... and that is one of my fav pics tooo.. I got those shoes from 6pm.com i think!

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• Awww! Those pics are beautiful Tira! I have those wedges in beige!!!! So glad everything is coming together!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Simply Fabulous!
  • LeciaB said:
    I am going to THINK about coming to your co-ed shower.. thanks 
    SOME ONE IS FIRED AS A FRIEND :) 
    but on a sidenote your pictures are GORGEOUS... thats all the compliments
    that I can give you for today .. now git...

now you know I cant let you make a post without commenting 

Cole, you STOOPID! LOL!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Simply Fabulous!
  • omg, you are gorgeous. I'm so happy for you. 

Sunday, May 18, 2014 - Baltimore, Maryland

"Each time you love, love as deeply as if it were forever" - Audre Lorde

• aww the pics are GORGE!!!! yall so cute 
    i could not do a coed shower i want to be the center of attention... yuppity yup yup i am that chick lol 

"Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History" ~Laurel Thatcher Ulrich~
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • thedivav lol too funny.. i know he would talk so much trash if i didnt some how include him lol

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• well hell, I feel like the redheaded stepchild, that link won't load for me at all.  

• sultryzulu awwwww dont feel that way lil redheaded girl lol.... it doesnt work for me either at work... its through dropbox so i dont know

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• I used to be like that until I logged on through google chrome

Daisypath - (PNE7)
  • Love Love Love your engagement pics! Y'all are adorable. I especially like the splash of red and pink throughout :-)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks ladies... Im in love with the pics and cant wait for everyone to see them at the wedding shower...  

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards