May 2014 Weddings
Options

Seating charts & kids

Okay so my fiance and I decided to include children on our wedding invites. Mostly because we're incorporating a lot of kids in the ceremony and we both come from big families with lots of little ones. As I'm getting RSVPs back, people are writing in the parents names and including the kids in the total number but aren't writing their names.. I'm planning on doing assigned tables and am trying to decide - should I contact parents to get kids names or should I just write something like "& children" next to the parents names on the seating chart? 

Re: Seating charts & kids

• Options
    I have been contacted everyone since I too am doing a seating chart, but it won't hurt to put "& family." they'll get the point. 
  • Options
    We are having tons of kids. However, im not doing a seating chart. But a creative way to note what seat is a kids seat is to have a placemat or activity thing at their seat. It makes it more kid friendly. 
  • Options
    either way could work but if it were me, I'd try to find out which kids are coming and get names. Depends on how well you know these guests and how many you have to contact! We are also inviting children but luckily haven't been in this situation as of yet!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards