Chit Chat
Options

What if anything?

2»

Re: What if anything?

• Options
    Yahoo! Congrats @marygracerich !!!!!

• Options
    Thanks! It was a fantastic night. We are very tired but excited to go on our honeymoon tomorrow.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit The Knot!
  • Options
    Congratulations, @MaryGraceRich! Pics or it didn't happen.
  • Options
    I only have a few pics so far. Two of them were sent to me and are blurry, two of them are from our photobooth and one my cousin tweeted. It led to several of his followers asking if he got married. He had to tweet an explantion. The only reason any of his followers cared is because he is on tv and his female fans got upset. Lol
    I am not great at posting pics so some may be sideways.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit The Knot!
  • Options
    Congrats!!!
  • Options
    Absolutely nothing. We have just over 2 months, but I need a damn break! lol
    ~*~*~*~*~

• Options
    Well yesterday I was supposed to pick up a bunch of stuff on sale at Hobby Lobby and a few other things at Bed Bath & Beyond and finish assembling the invitations and get them ready to go out Monday.  Instead, I ended up at the emergency vet with a puppy having a severe allergic reaction to something and then spent the rest of the day watching her sleep and checking every five minutes to make sure she was breathing (she was!).  She's much better today with her face back to normal size, so hopefully I'll make it to Bed Bath & Beyond and get the invitations done.
  • Options
    I guess today I'm going to Hobby Lobby to pick up a bunch of flowers on sale! We're having all silk - I'm allergic to just about every flower and filler flower on the planet and FI has terrible hay fever, so it's for our own comfort.
  • Options
    Hobby Lobby is closed on Sundays, Stitches!
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    Damn! Thanks for saving me from my stupid self. Ah well, I'll head to Michaels and get some of what I need - they're running sales, too.

Can I blame this on the naproxen? I mean, I never take painkillers ...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards