Wisconsin
Options

Silver, Dark Purple, Black Decor WTB

My wedding day is February 25th, 2012 and I am looking for affordable silver, dark purple, and black decor. This includes flowers, table cloths, table runner, centerpieces, candles, table numbers, ceremony decor, etc. 

I recide in Milwaukee, Wisconsin and would really appreciate the help. Thanks so much!!

Re: Silver, Dark Purple, Black Decor WTB

• Options
    petru003petru003 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We looked around for linens and table runners to buy, but ended up finding a place between Madison and Milwaukee (in Ixonia) called White Linens and their prices were a lot more affordable than anything we could have bought to resell.  We got really nice black and silver table runners for $1/each and chair covers and sashes are under $2 total.  Their services don't include set-up, but for us that isn't a huge deal.  http://whitelinenonline.com/ .  It's one of the best budget vendor finds I've come across so far!  Thought it might help :)
  • Options
    gundy21gundy21 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Here's a link to the stuff I have for sale - a lot of vases/glassware that were used for centerpieces.  I also have a bunch of votives in glass cups that have at least 5 hours of burn time left.  I can count and get you a pic if interested and we can figure our a price.  The prices are a little flexible - and the more you take, the better the deal!  :)

http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_wisconsin_fs-wedding-decor-reduced-prices
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    KatieD212KatieD212 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I may have a bunch of purple orchids for you- they are fake...I used them to glue to twigs for my centerpieces.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    cjcoker2000cjcoker2000 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Having a wedding October 1st of this year....fairly laid-back, but definitely want it to be memorable!!  Colors are black and purple....ideas, anyone?  Trying  to find the most affordable way to go....THANK YOU!!!
  • Options
    lindy-21lindy-21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have 20 manzanita branches for sale. They range from 26-30" in height. They are silver with hanging crystals in a cylinder vase with purple rock fillers. Let me know if you are interested.

Sarah
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards