Snarky Brides

Bathroom kits

2»

Re: Bathroom kits

• I will be doing this because my venue offers to do it for me for $25. Because I agree with PPs that it's a nice touch but not ultimately necessary, I probably wouldn't put in the effort to make it myself.

Also that poem makes me want to vom.

If only Pepto was easier to rhyme they'd have you covered.

Oh! "If you get ill, we've got some Pepto. But leave the rest; don't be a klepto."

• As a contact wearer, I would never use saline that was left in a public space. Even if people drop on fingers, they might have touched the tip and that can cause infection, so that would be one thing you could save your money on.... unless you bough multiple little ones, which would be expensive. 
  • We also included cans of Static-Guard, as that's something you don't always carry in your purse.
  • I've been happily using my BBB coupons to get either $5 or 20% off for stuff. I also just bought bottles of hand soap for under $1 at Walmart. I think both my baskets together (mens room and ladies room) will be under $30 total.
    ~*~*~*~*~

• and a further note, how much of each item did you all put in the baskets? We're expecting about 200 people, but obviously I shouldn't put 200 chapstick tubes into the baskets, right? ;)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • casey8784 said:

and a further note, how much of each item did you all put in the baskets? We're expecting about 200 people, but obviously I shouldn't put 200 chapstick tubes into the baskets, right? ;)

Noooo...they're not favors, they're for emergencies. Maybe 3-5.

• So I just wanted to come back and tell you that my wedding was on Saturday and the restroom baskets were a huge hit with everyone. None of my guests had really seen that at a wedding before and they were all talking about it. Even the guys were excited (mostly about the Tide pens). 
  • So I just wanted to come back and tell you that my wedding was on Saturday and the restroom baskets were a huge hit with everyone. None of my guests had really seen that at a wedding before and they were all talking about it. Even the guys were excited (mostly about the Tide pens). 
    My FSIL made up kits for me. Most of them seem untouched. 

personal opinion at the end of it all: Great if there is an emergency, otherwise nice but unnecessary. If you have time and the budget, do them, if you don't, don't stress about it. 

Thans everyone! 

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards