New York-Long Island

Wedding Venues pricing in Long Island for summer 2015

Hello Everyone!!! This is my first time posting in here. 

I just wanted to share with everyone the price that I was quote for the Venetian Yatch Club for a saturday on June 2015.
It was 125 per person. Have anyone been married there or planning to? What price they gave you? 

Also do you guys have any pricing for venues that you would like to share.

Thank You :)

Re: Wedding Venues pricing in Long Island for summer 2015

• breebreezy, that sounds like a really reasonable price for a Saturday (peak day) in June (peak month). How many guests are you estimating? A few that I remember from LI are Crest Hollow $150pp with 150 min, Fox Hollow $135 with 125 min, Jericho Terrace $95 with 125 min and NYIT deSeversky Mansion $160pp with 125 min. These are Sunday rates. Don't recall the Saturday rates but they ranged between $30-$50 more per person. All but one was out of my budget. Jericho Terrace offers lots in their packages (and includes gratuity already) but they didn't have an outdoor space which I really wanted. Note: some of these were after customizing package to suit us. You may want different things so price will vary.
  • I don't remember the breakdown, but I was quoted about $15k (including tax and service charges) for a 100 guest wedding at The Cottage at Eastwinds - it was their all-inclusive deal with a DJ, Photographer, and Centerpieces. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards