Wisconsin
Options

Midwest Sound?

Has anyone used this dj company before?  Anything good or bad? 

Thanks!

Re: Midwest Sound?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using them in July- great pricing but kind of a gamble because you do not know which DJ you are going to get when you sign.
  • Options
    SweetCharadeSweetCharade member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm planning on booking them next month for our December wedding.  As PP stated, you don't know which DJ you're getting...but I've been to four weddings that they've done, and liked them all so I guess I'm not overly worried about that part.  Plus, I couldn't find anyone that could beat that price.
  • Options
    liloriole2000liloriole2000 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used them for our wedding and they were fantastic! However, we sat down and met with the DJ and requested him at our wedding. We got so many compliments on him and the dance floor was packed all night long. However, my friend used them the week after our wedding and had a random DJ. You could tell quite the difference in styles between the two. I would recommend meeting with one and seeing if you hit it off!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!  By any chance do you remember the name of your dj that you liked so much?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We used them for our September wedding. Our dj's name was Keith. He was freakin FANTASTIC. The best wedding dj I've ever come in contact with, seriously. We had no problems with Midwest Sound at all.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using them this October. My sister used them 2 years ago and had nothing but a positive experience. Very easy to work with, price is right and they have a great reputation (30+ years in the business)  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards