- Went to Vegas last week with FI and did not pack a sexy/ skanky dress or any high heels. Just sundresses and flip flops.
- On the flight to Vegas, the Stanford womens lacrosse team is on the flight. Thinking I'm "practically" the same age as the girl next to me, I ask her what her major is. She reveals that she doesn't have one because she's a freshman. I turn to FI and DIE that I'm 11 years older than her.
- First night in Vegas we are sleeping at 8:45pm.
- Going to a wedding tomorrow night that I know is at a barn so I'm wearing flats (heels are my norm at work daily).
- FI & I went out to dinner at 4:50pm tonight and all the senior citizens were walking in as we were walking out.
- Catch 5-10 minutes of MTV/ VMAs and realize I don't know a single artist or tv personality.
- Watching American Idol and a girl in 10th grade was born when I was in 10th grade.
- Know almost as many friends on their second marriage as on their first.
I'm 29 LOL What are yours?! (ETA for bullets)