Wedding Etiquette Forum

"I have a GREAT idea for my wedding!"

2»

Re: "I have a GREAT idea for my wedding!"

• To the rude bride... 

I just can't anymore.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Now, I see this as an investment opportunity. If I purchase a ticket, do I then become some sort of stakeholder like a portion of her first born child goes to me or something?

You want anything to do with this gene pool?!

Hahaha, good point... how about rights to their house? :P Just trying to see what kind of profit I can get out of it here. :P
    Maybe they would offer naming rights to their firstborn. Haven't you always wanted a little "CamiSeleneistheawesomestpersonever" running around? Maybe the middle name could be "Andyourparentsarereallyrude"?
    Wheaton's Law: Don't be a dick.
  • Can I buy a season pass so I can also attend the PPD if the wedding doesn't feel "real" enough?
    My colors are "blood of my enemies" and "rage".

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3h1kr8sYk1qzve89.gif
  • edited May 2014
    Ladies, did you all miss the announcement of the Honeyfund and Ticketmaster merger??? This is the latest thing, it's not rude, it's 2014! Stop being old dried up bit ties, and get with the times!! Also drink wristbands are extra. Premium parking and overnight for the RV lot will be made available to the general public 4 weeks before the show...I mean wedding.
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

• doeydodoeydo member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    To the "bride"
  • Haha, all of these comments have me laughing so hard. You ladies are hilarious. 

That is so wrong of your friend and highly delusional! I would purposely buy 10 tickets and sell them to strangers :P 

Hope she gets some sense before poor 'Mr. Right' strolls along to marry her! geez.
  • arrippaarrippa member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    adk19 said:
    I only buy tickets to sporting events.  So unless you're having a linebacker tackle the bride when she's halfway down the aisle, I won't be paying for a ticket to see this shit.  But if you ARE having a linebacker tackle the bride, Fuck yeah, I'm soooo there!

You can hire Terry Tate, the office linebacker.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards