I am new to the boards and just am seeking some female or anyone that would have some advice on what to do. I have been with my gf for 4 years and we do not fight often. However, last weekend we got in a fight over something dumb, but it has extended into something that will take a week or so to fix - our schedules are different and it makes it hard to see each other in person until the weekend. She has told me she needs a few days to cool off and the weekend to think. Well I know that its not something that will cause a break-up, we are very clear on our feelings, but I know that maybe next week is not the best time to propose.
I have spent a good deal of money planning the proposal set-up (rented out a spot that is romantic, etc.). Should I ditch the plans and wait for another time, or should I go ahead? I am just concerned that the timing is now off and it wont be as romantic as I have envisioned. Next week is the day that we met, so thats why I wanted it to be then. We are supposed to go to Greece in the winter, so I guess I could do it then as well.
Sorry, this was a long way of asking, would you accept a proposal even though you just got over being upset?
Thanks in advance and thanks for reading!