Chit Chat
Options

Wow...

Re: Wow...

• Options
    aleighc3 said:

How do I always stir the pot? How come you "ladies" can't just go along with your day if you don't like when I post. Idgas if you or anyone else doesn't like what I have to say. Oh, I get more attention then you most likely do :) Very well taken care of over here :)

Easy target is easy.

Anniversary
  • Options

chibiyui said:
    How do I always stir the pot? How come you "ladies" can't just go along with your day if you don't like when I post. Idgas if you or anyone else doesn't like what I have to say. Oh, I get more attention then you most likely do :) Very well taken care of over here :)
    Easy target is easy.
    I think you meant "easy, target is easy"....there ya go :)
  • Options
    aleighc3 said:

chibiyui said:
    Easy target is easy.
    I think you meant "easy, target is easy"....there ya go :)
    Nope. It's a play on this:

This baby knows exactly how I feel
  • Options
    MagicInk said:
    I am just going to leave this here.  This is a direct quote from the TOS.  So...yeah.

"The Knot also relies on our members to report posts you may think are out of line or violate the rules. If you see something out of line, please report it and it will be addressed."
    Yeah but @Maggie0829 that's not our JOB. They should employ people who are not us to do that because if we tell them something is wrong that is tattling and that is bad and wrong. You can't tell when something is going wrong. You just gots to sit and wait and hope for the best.
    I know you are being sarcastic, but yes, that is what i'm saying...
  • Options
    MagicInk said:
    aleighc3 said:
    MagicInk said:
    I am just going to leave this here.  This is a direct quote from the TOS.  So...yeah.

"The Knot also relies on our members to report posts you may think are out of line or violate the rules. If you see something out of line, please report it and it will be addressed."
    Yeah but @Maggie0829 that's not our JOB. They should employ people who are not us to do that because if we tell them something is wrong that is tattling and that is bad and wrong. You can't tell when something is going wrong. You just gots to sit and wait and hope for the best.
    Yeah, I'm more of a get shit done kind of girl. Less of wait and see if other people get shit done, kind of girl. Buy hey if waiting around for other people to do shit for you works for you....
    No one is doing anything for me, you know why? Because I couldn't give 2 shits if someone posts something that's not supposed to be on here....it's not my website...
  • Options
    aleighc3 said:
    MagicInk said:

And you opinion of me means the world to me! NOT lol get the fuck over yourself!
  • Options
    aleighc3 said:
    aleighc3 said:
    MagicInk said:

And you opinion of me means the world to me! NOT lol get the fuck over yourself!
    Did you really just you the "NOT" come back? Wow, I didn't realize that I got transported back to the 90's. Do you also want to break out the "talk to the hand cause the face aint listening" line too? 

And I think you need to get the fuck over yourself. Your bullshit is not wanted here so why don't you go plague another forum.

• Options
    Why don't you shut your face, and nope I think I'll stick around for a good long while :)
  • Options
    aleighc3 said:
    Why don't you shut your face, and nope I think I'll stick around for a good long while :)

Your comebacks suck dick.

• Options
    aleighc3 said:

As does your mother :)
  • Options
    emmaaa said:
    aleighc3 said:
    MagicInk said:
    aleighc3 said:
    MagicInk said:

Yeah, I'm more of a get shit done kind of girl. Less of wait and see if other people get shit done, kind of girl. Buy hey if waiting around for other people to do shit for you works for you....
    No one is doing anything for me, you know why? Because I couldn't give 2 shits if someone posts something that's not supposed to be on here....it's not my website...
    You know, this attitude of "It isn't my job" or "If it doesn't pertain to me or bother me then I'm not going to do anything about it" is exactly what is wrong with our society. I understand that a forum is a very small part of that and in no way effects the workings of the world, but the attitude and principle of the matter is what gets me.

People don't want to contribute. People just sit idle by while something bed or destructive is occurring and don't want to deal with it because "it isn't their job." Well, you know what? It isn't in my job description to clean toilets or plunge the shit that's clogging it out of it but I will because I'm not going to be a sorry piece of shit who waits for someone else to come do it. Damn, your attitude is frustrating.
    This is an internet forum. Now if there were real world problems I could help with that is a different issue...
  • Options

*sitb*

That's a nice picture of you :)

• Options

aleighc3 said:
    aleighc3 said:

"shut your face" and "your mom" jokes? So, you're a 15-year-old?
  • Options
    aleighc3 said:
    emmaaa said:
    aleighc3 said:
    MagicInk said:
    aleighc3 said:
    MagicInk said:

You know, this attitude of "It isn't my job" or "If it doesn't pertain to me or bother me then I'm not going to do anything about it" is exactly what is wrong with our society. I understand that a forum is a very small part of that and in no way effects the workings of the world, but the attitude and principle of the matter is what gets me.

People don't want to contribute. People just sit idle by while something bed or destructive is occurring and don't want to deal with it because "it isn't their job." Well, you know what? It isn't in my job description to clean toilets or plunge the shit that's clogging it out of it but I will because I'm not going to be a sorry piece of shit who waits for someone else to come do it. Damn, your attitude is frustrating.
    This is an internet forum. Now if there were real world problems I could help with that is a different issue...
    Do you really have nothing better to do than to argue with people about whether reporting a TOS violation is a "good" or a "bad" thing?  Perhaps your time would be better spent actually doing something about the plethora of "real world problems" that do exist rather than stirring the pot on a website and talking in circles.
    Don't worry guys, I have the Wedding Police AND the Whambulance on speed dial!
  • Options
    NYCBruin said:
    aleighc3 said:
    emmaaa said:
    aleighc3 said:
    MagicInk said:
    aleighc3 said:
    MagicInk said:

Do you really have nothing better to do than to argue with people about whether reporting a TOS violation is a "good" or a "bad" thing?  Perhaps your time would be better spent actually doing something about the plethora of "real world problems" that do exist rather than stirring the pot on a website and talking in circles.

*sitb*

You are the ones that keep coming back...do you have nothing better to do?
  • Options

aleighc3 said:
    aleighc3 said:

Fine, her dad is the dick sucker....happy now?
  • Options
    aleighc3 said:
    NYCBruin said:
    aleighc3 said:
    emmaaa said:
    aleighc3 said:
    MagicInk said:
    aleighc3 said:
    MagicInk said:

*sitb*

You are the ones that keep coming back...do you have nothing better to do?
    I've engaged with you exactly once, but ok.  As for other posters, well sometimes its fun to play in the MUD.  I enjoy it, too, but am at least grown up enough to admit that I'm doing it.
  • Options
    aleighc3 said:

aleighc3 said:
    aleighc3 said:

Fine, her dad is the dick sucker....happy now?
    Is it just me or is this a personal attack?  Because you just called both my parents dick suckers and I really do not appreciate that shit.  Not once did I bring your family into this and to do so is juvenile and rude.
    Probably, but if you page KP, she'll just call you a tattle-tale (or whatever phrase she uses when she means this one).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards