Re: Wow...

• Options
    LDay2014LDay2014 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited June 2014
    aleighc3 said:
    beethery said:
    aleighc3 said:
    that's my point though, you told the person to gtfo when all you have to do was page the knot gods.
    Well, pardonnez-moi. I think someone had already paged them.
    So even though you thought someone already paged them, you still felt the need to tell them to leave?
    I'm really failing to grasp what you're trying to get at at this point. You've completely alienated yourself from a lot of posters, for absolutely no reason yet you continue to post for no relevant reason.
  • Options
    ashley8918ashley8918 member
    First Comment First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited June 2014
    aleighc3 said:
    that's my point though, you told the person to gtfo when all you have to do was page the knot gods.

Well, that's weird. As I recall, your entire point in the original thread was that nobody should "tattle tell" (It's tattle tale, FFS) to the KGs by paging them...

ETF Spelling
  • Options
    aleighc3 said:
    I still don't understand why OP is saying that paging the KGs is wrong. Maggie posted exactly where in the TOS it says that we can do that. Granted, I didn't read the other thread being referenced here but I'm getting the gist that this is what she's upset about. I don't understand creating a thread specifically to cause drama (and OP, please don't tell me that you didn't think that this thread would stir the pot - you can't be that ignorant).

*sitb*

I'm not saying it's wrong to, but I always see people paging over not liking what someone says or what they post. What pissed me off about yesterday was the first comment on that post "we don't want that shit here, get out"....like who are you to tell someone to leave...page all you want...have a paging party, but you don't have to be rude while you are doing your paging. That's what i'm trying to say and I could have gone about it better, but I didn't...can't take it back, and I can live with that.
    I'm failing to understand why telling someone who is breaking the TOS (and thus not allowed to post) to leave is somehow unacceptable.  The TOS are pretty clear that vendors aren't allowed to post - what's wrong with saying "GTFO, you're not allowed here"??
    Don't worry guys, I have the Wedding Police AND the Whambulance on speed dial!
  • Options
    emmaaa said:
    So let me get this straight: You don't think we should tell people how to post. But you are posting to tell us they we are posting incorrectly or poorly? Does this line of logic actually make sense to you?
    No, i'm saying no one on here has the right to tell anyone to leave. That's it.
  • Options
    Fran1985 Fran1985 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited June 2014

Hmm my gif abilities have dissapeared. Please insert a jay cutler don't care gif here because this is such a boring dramatic thread.

• Options
    aleighc3 said:
    emmaaa said:
    So let me get this straight: You don't think we should tell people how to post. But you are posting to tell us they we are posting incorrectly or poorly? Does this line of logic actually make sense to you?
    Except you said that it was fine to page the KGs but we shouldn't be rude about it...

I'm sorry this baffles me.

• Options
    aleighc3 said:
    emmaaa said:
    That is telling people how to post...
  • Options
    aleighc3 said:
    emmaaa said:
    Maybe not, but who cares? It was a vendor, chances are they really did not give a rats ass. Instead you created a whole new thread to create drama, insult others, and alienate yourself from people. It just seems pointless.
                                 Anniversary
    imageimageimage

• Options
    And at this point this is when a mod would probably step in to tell people to just let this thread die.

• Options
    aleighc3 said:
    emmaaa said:

Yeah....no. Not when the reason vendors aren't allowed to post is 100% a business decision made by TK.

• Options

pinkcow13 said:
    aleighc3 said:
    emmaaa said:
    Maybe not, but who cares? It was a vendor, chances are they really did not give a rats ass. Instead you created a whole new thread to create drama, insult others, and alienate yourself from people. It just seems pointless.
    I didn't mean to cause drama, I was really surprised to actually see that someone actually did do their job because the way this site is run it seems like a bunch of hamsters are running it.
  • Options
    emmaaa said:
    aleighc3 said:
    emmaaa said:
    Except you said that it was fine to page the KGs but we shouldn't be rude about it...

I don't know why it's hard for you to understand that you can do/ say something without being rude....that baffles me.
  • Options
    NYCBruin said:
    aleighc3 said:
    emmaaa said:
    How does me saying no on here has the right to tell people to leave, telling others how to post?
  • Options
    PDKH said:
    aleighc3 said:
    emmaaa said:

Yeah....no. Not when the reason vendors aren't allowed to post is 100% a business decision made by TK.

Yeah a business decision made by tk, not the knotties.
  • Options
    aleighc3 said:
    I don't know why it's hard for you to understand that you can do/ say something without being rude....that baffles me.
    Yesterday you said people can post what they want. So...can they or can't they?
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options

Well this was fun...back to work (read: pretending to work) for me now.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    AddieCake said:
    aleighc3 said:
    Yes, they can, I just don't see the need to be rude about things.
  • Options
    aleighc3 said:
    AddieCake said:
    aleighc3 said:
    Rude by your definition, of course. 
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    emmaaaemmaaa mod
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited June 2014
    aleighc3 said:
    emmaaa said:
    aleighc3 said:
    emmaaa said:

And I have not been rude in a single post. Other posters on different threads maybe have been but that is their prerogative. As long as they are not throwing around personal attacks (like you did) then I just ignore it. And generally, what some people consider rude and others consider rude is going to vary because what one perceives is subjective. 

• Options
    aleighc3 said:
    NYCBruin said:
    aleighc3 said:
    emmaaa said:
    How does me saying no on here has the right to tell people to leave, telling others how to post?
    Well that depends, since you made this post, I assume your point is "don't make posts telling people to leave" which is, in fact, telling people how to post.

If your point is that in your opinion, it's not cool to tell people (who are violating the TOS) to leave (even though KGs rarely respond unless paged), then I suppose you aren't telling people how to post, you're just making unnecessary posts?

What were you trying to accomplish with this thread?  What was/is your point?
  • Options
    aleighc3 said:
    PDKH said:
    aleighc3 said:
    emmaaa said:

Yeah a business decision made by tk, not the knotties.

Yes and TK makes it clear through TOS that it appreciates the help of its users to enforce this decision, as Maggie pointed out. We are free help; they'd be idiots not to enlist us (well, and they are for not reinstating volunteer mods - who could have already taken care of you).

• Options
    aleighc3 said:
    AddieCake said:
    aleighc3 said:
    Because some people want to be rude or incorporate sarcasm or insults when they post.

You posted rudely and that is because you wanted to.  You could have posted differently but you chose not to.  Same with other posters.  I don't understand why you care so much how one replies to a vendor post.  Are you the vendor and you got offended?  I just don't get why you care so damn much.

• Options
    AddieCake said:
    aleighc3 said:
    AddieCake said:
    aleighc3 said:
    Ok, even though the person was a vendor, you don't think it's rude to tell someone to get the fuck out? I hope you are setting a better example for your students than that.
  • Options
    Well kid, you sure stirred up a shitstorm.
    Can we get back to business as usual, FFS?

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    emmaaa said:
    aleighc3 said:
    emmaaa said:
    aleighc3 said:
    emmaaa said:

And I have not been rude in a single post. Other posters on different threads maybe have been but that is their prerogative. As long as they are not throwing around personal attacks (like you did) then I just ignore it. And generally, what some people consider rude and others consider rude is going to very because what one perceives is subjective. 
    I can agree with that.
  • Options
    aleighc3 said:
    AddieCake said:
    aleighc3 said:
    AddieCake said:
    aleighc3 said:
    Ok, even though the person was a vendor, you don't think it's rude to tell someone to get the fuck out? I hope you are setting a better example for your students than that.
    Seriously what the fuck is your problem.  You have a huge stick up your ass for some odd reason and you are basically taking it out on all of us.  You have been rude, insulting and disrespectful and you need to quit that shit.  Like now.  

@KnotPorscha - This right here is why we need to have mods back now.  I don't understand what the hold up is but whatever it is needs to be fixed ASAP.  This place ran so much better when we had mods.  They kept up with the vendor posts and they stopped utter bullshit like this thread rather then let it go on and on as it has done.

• Options
    LDay2014 said:
    Wait, so you created a post to bitch people out for reporting spam and then bitch when people get annoyed with your bitching? Serious attention whore...
    Are you fucking serious?!

This is one of the most ridiculous, stupid threads ever.  Seriously.  Grow the fuck up.  Whining about ppl reporting Spam and Vendor threads. . . in two separate threads?  FFS.

"Love is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends time and space."

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards