Not Engaged Yet

OLW

124»

Re: OLW

• Now I can't remember who asked, but I hosted an NEY G2G back in May 2012 at my house in Scottsdale, where I met 12 (I think) NEYers. It was AWESOME and I made some friends for life.

Then I moved to central MD and discovered that @tuarceatha and I are only an hour apart. And now we are BFFs and our DHs are BFFs(ish). Moving out here meant I also got to meet five (maybe more) NEYers. 

Best decision I ever made (besides marrying my DH), was starting to post on NEY.

====

Tell Mr. Tiger's company that. Maybe we'll stay here. Or get Charlottesville (2 hours and 15 mins). Keep your fingers crossed! :)

Love,
    Tiger

ETA: We'll always be friends and get together and go on vacations and be BFFs. No matter where we live.
    I totally agree with the bolded above. You gals have changed my life.

Dear Tiger,
    I'll talk to them about where you and Mr. Tiger should live. TWENTY-THREE DAYZZZZ til all the fun can be had.

Best,
    tuarceatha
  • cu97tiger said:

@tuarceatha - If I ever see keychair tweezers, I will be buying them faster than this hair showed up. Which is insanely fast. Know where you got yours?

I had a purse-specific pair, but then I put them on my work desk, which then got extremely messy and now I honestly just have no clue where to find them.

Confession: My H bought them for me. He knows how much I love tweezers (I have three at home), but hopefully he has no idea what those ones are great for... http://www.amazon.com/UNCLE-BILLS-SLIVER-GRIPPER-TWEEZER/dp/B001KMSUA4/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1407352752&sr=8-2&keywords=uncle+bill's+sliver+gripper
    I would buy them, @tuarceatha, but they are $6.66. Something seems wrong with that.
    It's specifically for the hairs that spawn from Satan himself. Which, in my case, would be any hair on my chin.
    lol http://www.amazon.com/Uncle-Bills-Gripper-Precision-Tweezers/dp/B003Q1EGUA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1407354440&sr=8-1&keywords=uncle+bill's+sliver+gripper $10.99 for two!
  • @bethsmiles - Try dealing with IT people who are ALSO government workers! But seriously, that sounds awful. Get yourself some ice cream later. Maybe one of those Magnum things. Damn, those looked delicious. And good luck with the computer. Maybe just try throwing it out a window. Could work. Might not. IT obviously isn't much help.
  • @EisleyJoGo - I did finally get the computer to work now I'm just waiting on the printer. Everyone in the office who might know how to fix it seems to have disappeared though. 

I wish ice cream fit in my diet :( It sounds really good right now!

• @bethsmiles - Weight Watchers has some REALLY GOOD small serving ice creams. I get the peanut butter bars! Yummy!
  • @bethsmiles Weight Watchers/Skinny Cow/SO Delicious have low cal, yummy ice cream :) I especially like SO Delicious brand stuff because it's low cal, dairy free (it's made from coconut milk), and tastes a little sweeter than normal ice cream. I like to nom on their pints or their ice cream sandwiches. I got them at Walmart, so they're easily attainable. http://sodeliciousdairyfree.com/products/coconut-milk-frozen-desserts 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • @Eilis1228 & @es14bw - I have tried the weight watchers and skinny cow ice-cream before. It's really good! It's just hard to fit anything extra in when you are trying to stay at 1200 calories :/ Pretty much I want all the food but I'm determined to lose weight this time around.

• @bethsmiles Oh I feel ya for sure. My daily intake is 1200-1350 calories per day. It makes comfort food non-existent. :-\ I still manage to fit in those treats though, it just takes quite a bit of planning lol.

• @bethsmiles - Please read this. Actually, everyone should read it!

I aim for 1,350 calories a day. If I work out, I try to make sure that I eat at least NET 1,200 calories (so if I work off 300 calories, I eat 1,500 calories). 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• I aim for 1400 net calories a day.
  • When I work out, I eat between 1400 and 1600 calories per day. When I don't, I eat between 1200 and 1350... normally much closer to 1350 than 1200.

• I'm fully aware of the 1200 is the absolute minimum and going into starvation mode deal. I'm not starving myself, I never feel like I'm about to pass out or light-headed from not eating enough. When I eat 1200 and work-out I don't lose crazy amounts of weigt I lose the safe 1-2 lbs a week. I've talked with my doctor, I've talked with a personal trainner, no one is concerned about my calorie in-take.

• I have... no idea how many calories I eat in a day. How many calories are in Otter Pops? Cuz I already had, like, 3 of those at lunch. Apparently counting is the thing to do...
  • Dear huge-ass final report that's going to be 200-300 pages when I'm done with it,
    Write yourself.
    Sincerely,
    41 pages in and not even close
    P.S. No, this is not my dissertation. Nor is this part of my dissertation. Wish it was.
  • Dear huge-ass final report that's going to be 200-300 pages when I'm done with it,
    Write yourself.
    Sincerely,
    41 pages in and not even close
    P.S. No, this is not my dissertation. Nor is this part of my dissertation. Wish it was.
    That sounds awful!

• I'm fully aware of the 1200 is the absolute minimum and going into starvation mode deal. I'm not starving myself, I never feel like I'm about to pass out or light-headed from not eating enough. When I eat 1200 and work-out I don't lose crazy amounts of weigt I lose the safe 1-2 lbs a week. I've talked with my doctor, I've talked with a personal trainner, no one is concerned about my calorie in-take.
    Ok @bethsmiles
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards