Moms and Maids

Can anyone recommend where I can find bridesmaid dresses similar to this?

Re: Can anyone recommend where I can find bridesmaid dresses similar to this?

• What are your bridesmaids budgets? And are your bridesmaids comfortable wearing something that low cut with cut outs? 

This dress looks a little promish, so maybe a store selling prom designer lines? Camille La vie? Modcloth?
  • oh, wow. No way would I wear that.
  • Also, OP, if you're shooting for mint and gold, I think you're better off just finding a pretty full length mint dress and buying some gold accents for them (belts, in the bouquets, etc.). 

Pretty much every major bridesmaid dress designer has a mint color out there now. 
  • edited August 2014
    PDKH said:
    What are your bridesmaids budgets? And are your bridesmaids comfortable wearing something that low cut with cut outs? 

This dress looks a little promish, so maybe a store selling prom designer lines? Camille La vie? Modcloth?
    This. While really pretty and cool looking, I would feel super uncomfortable in that unless I was a size 2 with small boobs. Also, you may already know this, but for lurkers, etiquette for picking out dresses is to:

1) Ask each BM for their budget, *privately*
    2) Pick the lowest budget and find a dress UNDER that budget (in case alterations, etc. are needed)

I found this via reverse google image... it's all I could find. Yo ucould try reaching out to this person.
    *********************************************************************************

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards