Wisconsin

MOB & Bridesmaid - Dress Shopping Advice

Hi Ladies!

I'm looking for advice on dress stores in the Milwaukee/Racine/Kenosha and Madison area. What places have a good selection? good prices? good service? I'd love to know where others have been to get an idea of what's out there.

Thanks!

Re: MOB & Bridesmaid - Dress Shopping Advice

• Lyra1020Lyra1020 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think Brandi's in New Glarus and Amelishan in Hubertus have great BM-dress selections (although, Amelishan rips out the tags of the BM dresses, but they do have competative prices). Amelishan also has a pretty large MOB-dress selection (my mom just got her dress there today).
  • kerkmakerkma member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I plan on just getting them online; they are so much cheaper.  I was in a wedding last year where we got our BM dresses from helenebridal.com.  Dresses were really nice and we measured ourselves.  Less than $100.  I'm tryng to keep the prices reasonable for my BMs.  

To add on to this post,  any places you'd suggest that are decently priced?  The places I've looked at are in the $200+ range.  
    August 2012 Board February Siggy Challenge: Cake imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • rungirl12rungirl12 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    For a large selection of bridesmaid dresses, I would suggest Savvy Bride in Brookfield.  Eva's has a large selection, but rips tags and doesn't allow pictures so it's more of a hunt to find the dress online.  I would say both are priced around the $150-215 in-store, but I've found the dresses I'm interested in much less online.
  • katiebakakatiebaka member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Bridal Sweet in West Allis has a ton of Alfred Angelo dresses...around $150-200 ish range.

For MOB, we went to department stores.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Beautiful Brides in Madison had a nice selection on BM dresses. I think they rip tags though. The prices seemed to be at par with everyone else though. My mom got her MOB dress as Macy's. Lots of holiday deals right now!
  • hardtke2012hardtke2012 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My mom just found het beautiful dress at Beratti Bridal in Germantown. I looked at BM dresses there they definitely have a range of dresses there.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards