1. Couples Swept Away in Negril Jamaica.
2. 6 nights (and 1 night before at the airport hotel since our flight leaves super early)
3. Swim, tan, relax, stuff our faces with all inclusive food and drink. They have activities such as sunset catamaran cruise and snorkeling included so we'll get down with that!
4. I've been trying to find a strapless bikini top but they seem to be gone since all the back to school/ fall clothes are being put out.
Good luck with your baby-making
1) We are going to Las Vegas
2) Staying for 7 nights, split between Aria and Mirage resorts.
3) Going to lounge by the pool, relax, stuff our faces, take in a show or 2 and maybe test lady luck!
4) All I have left to "buy" is my American currency
@nildap2014 come back- I want a vaca buddy!!
@kasmith1 I freaking LOVE Greece. I've been to 24 countries and it's probably my favorite. Eat everything- souvlaki, grilled octopus, saganaki, tiropitas, real greek yogurt. OMG eat them all!!!!!!
@nildap2014 Damit, I'm so sorry we never got to meet!! I was running around so busy the days before the wedding I didn't get to check here and see your message. But let me tell you, our bus ride from the airport to the hotel there were 3 other honeymoon couples and I kept staring at them thinking "are you her?!" but I didn't wanna be a creepo and ask any of them lol.
I hope you had a great time, did you love it? We definitely did! We did all of the water sports- kayak, paddle board, snorkel, catamaran. So much fun.