Not Engaged Yet
Options

FRIDAY!!!!!

13»

Re: FRIDAY!!!!!

• Options
    FI dislocated his knee today but (TMI) was able to pop it back in himself. He's pretty darn sore, though. The rest of today is off, we'll hit the house hard again tomorrow.
  • Options
    eilis1228 said:
    I don't think anyone is checking this since it's the weekend, but yaaaaaaay fever broke! I was able to see Phantom last night with my mom, and it was amazing! I've never seen it live before, and it was just phenomenal. I'll be listening to the soundtrack non-stop for a few weeks now...

I'm so happy to be back in the land of the living. Also, jury duty on Monday was cancelled, so yaaaaaay! FI and I are being lazy today and eating junk food and building Lego sets. Awesome weekend is awesome.

Awesome :) I went years and years ago. It was spectacular. The last "professional" show I saw was Spamalot, which is coincidentally the last community theatre show I've seen too, haha.

Glad you're feeling better, and yay no jury duty. I had to do it for like two weeks a few years ago and it was...interesting. Now I work for the DOC so I doubt that I'd even qualify to be a jurer anymore because of my occupation.

Hung out last night at the community festival in SO's hometown and went to visit his grandma a bit. Just chillin' with SO & his son and our dog so far today. SO's daughter is being a bit anti-social this afternoon. We have to go sign the contract and pay deposits for his grandma's 80th birthday party sometime this evening. His mom and aunt are hosting, but mom lives out of state.

Tomorrow I really need to do a deep clean of the bathroom and then I might go watch The Giver.
    I've never seen Spamalot, but it's on my list of shows to see. Now that FI and I are a little more financially stable, I'm hoping to be able to see more shows as they come through town. Book of Mormon will be here in February, and I've already told him he's taking me for a Valentine's Day/anniversary gift. :) Have you seen BoM? I've heard it's hilarious.

I'm so unbelievably relieved about no jury duty. It was probably the best news I've gotten in a while. I was absolutely dreading Monday. Two weeks on a jury sounds terrible. I hope the case was at least interesting! I've been a witness in a case that last 2-3 weeks, and I remember just wanting it all to end. Lawyers can really drag things on for a while.

The Giver is already out?! Let me know how it is if you guys go!

FI dislocated his knee today but (TMI) was able to pop it back in himself. He's pretty darn sore, though. The rest of today is off, we'll hit the house hard again tomorrow.
    Ohhh that makes me physically ill to think about. I'm glad your FI is better and was able to pop it back in himself, but ohhhhh man that sounds terrible. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Ouch!  I hope he managed to take it easy the rest of the day.
    eilis1228 said:
    I've never seen Spamalot, but it's on my list of shows to see. Now that FI and I are a little more financially stable, I'm hoping to be able to see more shows as they come through town. Book of Mormon will be here in February, and I've already told him he's taking me for a Valentine's Day/anniversary gift. :) Have you seen BoM? I've heard it's hilarious.

I'm so unbelievably relieved about no jury duty. It was probably the best news I've gotten in a while. I was absolutely dreading Monday. Two weeks on a jury sounds terrible. I hope the case was at least interesting! I've been a witness in a case that last 2-3 weeks, and I remember just wanting it all to end. Lawyers can really drag things on for a while.

The Giver is already out?! Let me know how it is if you guys go!

I haven't seen BoM.

It was an attempted murder/aggravated battery case.  It was interesting at least?  I sometimes see my fellow jurors, the victim, and some of the witnesses around town.  It's really weird.

Didn't end up going to The Giver tonight, but I'll probably go sometime this week if I get the chance.
    Formerly known as flutterbride2b
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards